Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge (40897 Views)

Celebration Of Abia Supreme Court Verdict In Abia Governor's Lodge Abuja (pics) / Delta State Governor's Lodge In Lagos Commissioned By Uduaghan (photos) / Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by samsard(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2013
What does Amaechi expect when he openly declares his intention to field Rochas Okorocha (an opposition party menber) as a Presidential candidate(on the PDP platform) in 2015?. With IBB present and obviously some presidential ears, I've watched since that day and known he was both confident and quite arrogant Passing a vote of no confidence on a sitting President(in Nigeria O!).
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by 9icetoo(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2013
spenca:
Well if you are gonna be using induction rule to judge the motion of uprising it doesnt apply ere ,btw all the state you just mentioned are purly Islamic states n northern for so reason they employ a different genre of govt ,it would really be nice when we talk politics in Nigeria we keep it Nigerian rather than battle n bubble arount to cite some other around the world n liken it to ours.
yes they are islamic states where the leaders seem to wield endless or unchecked powers until they were ousted (applies to our Governors in this country). If we can remind them every now and again that they are there to do our biddings and not theirs, we would be a better country. I wasn't refering to the central power (FG), I was refering to the states. They are mostly autonomous of the federal and yet we complain about the federal when thigs aren't going right instead of looking squarely at the Governors and local government chairmen.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by samsard(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2013
FRIYO PATRICK: Mst christian n pple 4rm d south-s and south-w, feels Ameachi is a betrayer bcus GEJ Is a xtian holdin d post of a president, instead of ameachi to support him, he is suportin a muslem 4rm north 2 be d president, bcus he ameachi want d post of a V.P". Secondly, pdp feels Ameachi is a judas or a traitor 2 PDP... Wel as for me i hav no interest in politics bcus i feel d ar au toyin wit us and dey belong to desame cult, so no nid of us arguein or fightin ourself
Observation
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by pmc01(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2013
Ada Nri1:

How sure are you about all these? This is defamation of character. Just because it's Nairaland abi? Be careful what you say mr, ESP things you know are not true
But, if it is General Muhammadu Buhari that is senselessly accused of being a BH sponsor, without resonable proof, it is non-defamation of character?

Seriously, are you an Otuoke Zoologist/wine-tapper?
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2013
TechyGuy:

Are you kidding me. The only backing Amaechi has is the backing of the opposition. Talk about partisanship!

Are the Pro Amaechi lawmakers PDP oppositions? I don't belong to any party and I feel Bipi and co. including the CP were wrong against the pro Amaechi lawmakers, I'm I of the opposition party?
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by mekano1980: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2013
Ur name is really Garri,if u mess up i will just swallow u,see how foolish u are is like u are a BH member by making a silly comment about my President

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by spenca: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2013
TechyGuy:

Actually, he's done and dusted. Even if he eventually begs to remain in PDP, he will never be trusted again.
The point is do you think he wants to remain there? The mistake most ignorant Nigerians make is ,they think a politician's fate is in the hands of the party rather its the citizens that vote not the party. Ameachi needs the people's trust not the party's trust(PDP)!
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Garrithe1st: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2013
dreezy911: go and die by hanging a.k.a tie and die

Ok dunce Mr. Garri has noticed you.

cool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Anniettieufia(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2013
Garri the 1st: GEJ is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. His greed for power will see him destroy the Nation and spill the blood of Nigerians.

1. Destroying the North by sponsoring Boko Haram and later sending in soldiers to finish what his BH people started.

2. Arming and financing ND militants.

3. Attempting to bring BH to SW.

4. Arming OPC and other secret cults.

5. Sending thugs and murderers to destabilize Rivers state...

And the list goes on...

cool

I AM STILL WONDERING WHERE U DERIVE YOUR FACTS FROM.

IF a sensible Man could Get into the BUSH and selectively FETCH ants inFESTED firewood to store in his house and then still expect to sleep well in the same house,

this is the interpretation of what your accuses Mr GEJ of doing ,

COZ no matter how wicked a man maybe, he will not feed a LION and then allow it to roam about freely in his compound in order to hunt his EneMies.

I HEREBY PITY YOU AND THOSE WHO USE THEIR FINGERS TO PRESS liked ON THEIR COMPUTER KEYBOARD TO SUPPORT OR PRAISE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by spenca: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2013
9icetoo:
yes they are islamic states where the leaders seem to wield endless or unchecked powers until they were ousted (applies to our Governors in this country). If we can remind them every now and again that they are there to do our biddings and not theirs, we would be a better country. I wasn't refering to the central power (FG), I was refering to the states. They are mostly autonomous of the federal and yet we complain about the federal when thigs aren't going right instead of looking squarely at the Governors and local government chairmen.
If you are firmly conversant with the Nigeria's polity and laws you would see why most people are botherer about the FG ,there is something called exclusive,concurrent,residual division of dutie(power) when you know things under these dichotomies you would understand why the FG is the target of most critics ,just like you wont confront ur mom bou ur school fess but your dad only if your not scared of ur dad n he is not late
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Let us stop taking sides with either GEJ or AMAECHI cos this our leaders do not have the interest of the masses at heart if they do they will be pursuing a one just course and there wil nt be minions looking 4 whom 2 throw their weight behind..They are pursuing their selfish and personal aggrandizement..Thats all

Including Bipi and his cult/thugs.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Garrithe1st: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2013
mekano1980: Ur name is really Garri,if u mess up i will just swallow u,see how foolish u are is like u are a BH member by making a silly comment about my Silly President

I'm sorry about that.

cheesy
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by soyad: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2013
Obviously Jonathan is the demon that has been sent to destroy Nigeria by 2015 .The drums are getting louder by the day.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by TechyGuy: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2013
spenca:
The point is do you think he wants to remain there? The mistake most ignorant Nigerians make is ,they think a politician's fate is in the hands of the party rather its the citizens that vote not the party. Ameachi needs the people's trust not the party's trust(PDP)!

And the people, he has not.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Garrithe1st: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2013
Anniettie ufia:

I AM STILL WONDERING WHERE U DERIVE YOUR FACTS FROM.

IF a sensible Man could Get into the BUSH and selectively FETCH ants inFESTED firewood to store in his house and then still expect to sleep well in the same house,

this is the interpretation of what your accuses Mr GEJ of doing ,

COZ no matter how wicked a man maybe, he will not feed a LION and then allow it to roam about freely in his compound in order to hunt his EneMies.

I HEREBY PITY YOU AND THOSE WHO USE THEIR FINGERS TO PRESS liked ON THEIR COMPUTER KEYBOARD TO SUPPORT OR PRAISE YOU.

Beautiful Rubbish!!

Why are GEJ supporters dull by default??

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by ChainBlinger: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2013
Abeg make una leave my garri the 1st alone oh

Aaah ah, abi na crime to talk true again? No wonder they said "truth is bitter", yall have to deal it with it or jump in a hot dog's poooo!
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by ChainBlinger: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2013
GEJ is a kunt! And I once heard that 'there's no cure for being a kunt!!
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by chrysso83(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2013
Garri the 1st: GEJ is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. His greed for power will see him destroy the Nation and spill the blood of Nigerians.

1. Destroying the North by sponsoring Boko Haram and later sending in soldiers to finish what his BH people started.

Am not surprised this is coming from a non entity named garri

And the list goes on...

cool
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Appliedmaths(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2013
All these shahara people sef, dem too dey carry talk. We all know they're anti-GEJ administration. As for amechi, hehehe! This is jxt d show opener.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by dangermouse(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2013

And the list goes on...

cool
can you hear yourself speak?you must be from anoda planet to allege all these. Those who has sworn 2 make nigeria ungovernable shld be held responsible for all these u mentiond above.
But wait.,
how come the boko boys are declaring cease fire now?
Thier sponsors have seen that thier is no way they can make any head way come 2015 with the situation of things on ground and so ordered thier boys to cease fire so as to enble them strategise against 2015.
Use ur brain dude!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by braxjay(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2013
GEJ this is getting outta hand
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Mogidi: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2013
The soldiers were rightfully removed to stop Amaechi using them as private army.

Can't wait for GEJ to return from China and declare a state of emergency in Rivers. The national assembly are about to take over the Rivers state assembly likewise GEJ should take over the affairs of the state govt.

Amaechi's time is up.

If Amaechi is clever, this is his last chance to join his friends in the SW.

I know Tinubu can always rent Amaechi one of his several houses in Lagos.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Billionaires: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2013
Who ever is close to Amaechi than me should tell him to avoid impending doom by wrestling powers that are greater than what money can buy. Ibori had no savior, Okah didnt. There is need for Amaechi to pick up some Roman books and start reading about Destiny and Gods. Leadership is different from Rulership, and without the gods, a man is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by ThankGodEdeh(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2013

And the list goes on...

cool
This is a false allegation on the presidency. Boko is sponsored by ur Northern idiots who think they are the owners of the country. ThankGod, their cup is full and GEJ will bring them to face the wrath of justice. Up GEJ 2015.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by jamal230(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2013
Jonathan nd his so called wife has ridiculed d office of d presidency.....Na God go judge shaaa lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2013
Thank God for having Federal House of Rep. No one can impeach Amaechi any longer....rather pls lets start the impeachment process of "oga at the top"
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Tintinix: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2013
mobuch:

I wonder why there are so many IDIOTTS on nairaland

It is the hatred of Mr President. These people were conspiciously missing in the battered lawmaker topic..
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by TruthFM(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2013
Haha, reminds me of the story of a man who solely depended on his gun,then found out he was out of bullets when time came to defend himself. grin grin grin

Screw Naija Politics in the *****

Get rich or Die trying
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by spenca: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2013
TechyGuy:

And the people, he has not.
Too large for you to assume even if ur in rivers which i doubt
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Toktee(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2013
Didi_8:

U love the stubbornness of a man on cheap drugs...a man who spends 23.5 hours of his day quarreling with his wife, his village people, his Ikwerre people, elders and youths of his state and the presidency. Mumu stubborness....
So you are on cheap what,after spending 23.5hrs monnitoing him,abi you no get work?
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2013
Pk001: Why should soldiers be attached to Ameachi?
No soldier is attached to a Governor.

I think this is a false report. Maybe they meant soldiers that took orders from Ameachi and Invaded the assembly complex.

They are meant to take command from their brigade Commander, but I don't think that was what happened.
This is a Democracy era, its a Civilian government. Soldiers are not attached to any governor, its only the President and not even the VP, because the president is the commander in chief of the Armed Forces. The only help the military does to the governor is to station troops with APC around the governors' offices. This is needed should the SSS and the Police are overwhelmed during any crisis or attack.
Re: Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge by mekano1980: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2013

And the list goes on...

cool
I feel like squeezing ur mouth right now by calling the name of my President in this manner,it's like u are a member of BH.fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R / Election Postponement: Charity Ngilu, Kenyan Governor Stranded, Laments Online / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.