Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria (3252 Views)

How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria / CBN Ban Creates Huge Demand For Bitcoin In Nigeria / Nigeria Airways Or Nigeria Airwaste! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria by alingo4life: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hello People,

Please where can i get to buy Bitcoin in Ibadan or Nigeria.I need to use it to buy something..Thanks people
Re: Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria by Gold2NairaCom(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2013
Go to coinbase (dot) com and search for the nearest seller in your location.

Note: Please verify the authenticity of the seller before you make payment. Scammers always advertise there.
Re: Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria by alingo4life: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:
Go to coinbase (dot) com and search for the nearest seller in your location.

Note: Please verify the authenticity of the seller before you make payment. Scammers always advertise there.

Hello,
Thanks,but i cant really seem to know how and where to get it.Do you know of anybody in Nigeria who sells and who is not a scammer?

Thanks
Re: Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria by barikay: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
note that bitcoin is a virtual currency. U pay 100usd/bitcoin. Mail me
Re: Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria by alingo4life: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
barikay: note that bitcoin is a virtual currency. U pay 100usd/bitcoin. Mail me

Thanks bro,Please drop me a mail on ebenezerchuck@yahoo.com
Re: Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria by barikay: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
k
Re: Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria by bolayei: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
add me on fife_P@yahoo.co.uk. and we can take it from there....i need money in nigeria i send you bitcoin you put money in nigerian account.
Re: Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria by alingo4life: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
bolayei: add me on fife_P@yahoo.co.uk. and we can take it from there....i need money in nigeria i send you bitcoin you put money in nigerian account.

Thanks..Have sent you a mail and have also added you.expecting your reply..God bless
Re: Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 07, 2013
alingo4life:

Thanks..Have sent you a mail and have also added you.expecting your reply..God bless

This is ridiculous.

Anyone can buy (or sell) bitcoin on https://localbitcoins.com.
Re: Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria by adeten: 3:36am On Dec 25, 2013
I need bit coin here in ibadan Nigeria
Re: Please Where And How Can I Get Bitcoin In Ibadan Or Nigeria by Steveeee: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Another site to suggest is Paxful. They cover your country with several payment methods to choose from.

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetics Business Vs Phone Business / 5kva Solar System + 3 Fan +1 Freezer+1tv+a/c / Fed Govt To Remove Fuel Subsidy By New Year —aganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.