Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge (1166 Views)

Celebration Of Abia Supreme Court Verdict In Abia Governor's Lodge Abuja (pics) / Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence / 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by Ovularia: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge

Posted: July 10, 2013 - 18:38

By SaharaReporters, New York
Some 30 soldiers guarding the Rivers State governor's lodge have been summarily withdrawn by the Brigade commander in charge of the Joint Task Force in Port harcourt. The action was carried out on the orders of President Goodluck Jonathan, who is currently on a state visit to China.

Saharareporters learnt that the soldiers also took with them two armored personnel cars usually stationed outside the government house.

A military source told Saharareporters that the removal of the soldiers was done because it was ordered from Abuja. He warned that things might get bloodier in the state capital with the Joint Task Force (JTF) gone from the government house leaving the security of the governor and his aides in the hands of a few police officers and State Security Services agents.

An eyewitness said a new detachment of soldiers came briefly to inspect a third APC that seems disabled.

Saharareporters could not confirm further reports that the soldiers that were removed are being detained and interrogated in the barracks.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/jtf-soldiers-armored-cars-withdrawn-rivers-governors-lodge
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by okolichibuzor(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
what will the poor governor do.... Only the strong keep moving.de governor is a strong man.and also,man of the people. GEJ Cn't do him any tin. But it is a shameful act that brothers are fighting rivers state governor and GEJ. The hausas and APC are all happy. The question now lies in the heart of every nigeria cn GEJ win 2015. We all kowns the truth of what is happening in rivers state now. Our president is under a spell of her own wife.with this cn he stand de chance of becoming the next president....
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by Danieltskaa: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
I baffles me 2 see Jonathan behavin like a kid...who told u Jonathan that a president should be so biased in an open manner...what has Amaechi 2 ppl...Oh God,provide ur own security 4 that innocent benevolent youngman(Amaechi)
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by Billionaires: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Amaechi used the Soldiers for unconstitutional assignments. We saw video evidence of a policeman kicking a law maker in the fracas yesterday. A policeman had no business being biased. The Army Command understood that the soldiers job has been abused by Amaechi so they have to be withdrawn and court-martialed. Amaechi will be tutored not to use the soldiers for nefarious activities before they can be redeployed for his security.

For now, let him protect himself with a running mouth.
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by egift(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by wordcat(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
This date July 10th reminds me of Dr Ngige and AIG incharge of Zone 9, Umuahia.
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by Billionaires: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
Amaechi used the Soldiers for unconstitutional assignments. We saw video evidence of a policeman kicking a law maker in the fracas yesterday. A policeman had no business being biased. The Army Command understood that the soldiers job has been abused by Amaechi so they have to be withdrawn and court-martialed. Amaechi will be tutored not to use the soldiers for nefarious activities before they can be redeployed for his security.

3 Likes

Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by adino(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Billionaires: Amaechi used the Soldiers for unconstitutional assignments. We saw video evidence of a policeman kicking a law maker in the fracas yesterday. A policeman had no business being biased. The Army Command understood that the soldiers job has been abused by Amaechi so they have to be withdrawn and court-martialed. Amaechi will be tutored not to use the soldiers for nefarious activities before they can be redeployed for his security.

Do you mean a spit leaking or tap running mouth. I laff in mouth running armoury.
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by egift(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
adino:
Do you mean a spit leaking or tap running mouth. I laff in mouth running armoury.

No I think he is only trying to please Madam bag of beans and the zoo-keeper cum fishpond owner.
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by solomon111(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
egift:

No I think he is only trying to please Madam bag of beans and the zoo-keeper cum fishpond owner.
it seems you have a problem with GEJ's profession.
Would you mind telling us yours?
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by olabukola: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
egift:

And the president of the most useless 160 million people put together.
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by Lusola15: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
Interesting
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by egift(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
solomon111: it seems you have a problem with GEJ's profession.
President Jonathan acquired BSc in Fisheries (aiming to become a fishpond owner) and PhD in Zoology (so he can become a zoo-keeper). Now how part of The Federal Republic of Nigeria end up in the Fish tank and the rest in his Zoo is still very amazing.

solomon111: Would you mind telling us yours?
After you have told us yours and who commissioned you on the lousy task of compiling the profession of every well meaning Nigerian, then I will furnish you with a detailed breakdown of my portfolio.
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by egift(m): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
olabukola: And the president of the most useless 160 million people put together.

"...put together" in a single zoo and a couple of Fish tanks belonging to one Mr...(hmmmmm, I have forgoten his name - ask Dayo)
Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by olabukola: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
egift:

"...put together" in a single zoo and a couple of Fish tanks belonging to one Mr...(hmmmmm, I have forgoten his name - ask Dayo)
so you accepted at you are one of the useless 160 million. Among the 160 million useless Nigerians a lesser useless guy was chosen.

If nigeria is a fish pound which kinda fish are you.? Tilapia or cat fish abi na crayfish? If no zoo you fit be goat ooh.

What baffles me is that Nigerian are indirectly insulting themselves thinking that they are insulting Jonathan. I have never seen where a useless person is leading useful people. If Jonathan is retadeen then he is presiding over retadeenhos.

1 Like

Re: JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2013
olabukola: so you accepted at you are one of the useless 160 million. Among the 160 million useless Nigerians a lesser useless guy was chosen.

If nigeria is a fish pound which kinda fish are you.? Tilapia or cat fish abi na crayfish? If no zoo you fit be goat ooh.

What baffles me is that Nigerian are indirectly insulting themselves thinking that they are insulting Jonathan. I have never seen where a useless person is leading useful people. If Jonathan is retadeen then he is presiding over retadeenhos.

Lol!
Most Nigerians have become incapacitated with bitterness and the fear to stand up for what's right.
Going by the verbal onslaughts of most of us here on NL, it aint that hard to foresee them commiting these same acts they're piously condemning, today.
Naijans! lol.. all hot air and no action.

(1) (Reply)

Result Of Randy Senator And His Urge / This Is Lagos, Africa's Big Apple / WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.