Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Experience With Tramadol Capsule .suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Tramadol Capsule .suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. (4781 Views)

How I Successfully Quit Tramadol, U Too Can Do Same / The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. / Suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Experience With Tramadol Capsule .suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by Diamondpicture(m): 4:10am On Jul 11, 2013
Hi, nairalanders something happened to me yesterday evening till now that i am typing these post, a friend of mine came to my house around 4 pm i was so tired so when i coplained to him he asked me to get a drug name tramol when i sent someone to go get it and he couldnt find it the woman gave him tramadol and said to the boy that they both do the same work . So when the boy came back my friend mixed 5 tablet with lacasera for me and 5 for himself after taking it my eyes were filled with sleep that i couldnt stand up but the funniest or stupid thing involved is that i tried sleeping since 9 pm but i cant but i am feeling so sleepy at the same time and all my body i mean all my body has been scratching me badly and i am so unconfotable please am i alright or am going gaga do u guys knw anything that i can do to stop these plz.
Re: My Experience With Tramadol Capsule .suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 11, 2013
Coconut water,was told it neutralizes effect of drug overdose. Nxt time,dnt abuse drugs.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Tramadol Capsule .suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by igomen: 4:31am On Jul 11, 2013
As educated as you are, you did not bother to read the enclosed leaflet to know the recommended dose.
This is one of the consequences of self medication - overdose. The best thing for you to do now is to stop asking for other drugs to take and visit the nearest hospital for proper treatment. Your life has no duplicate.
Re: My Experience With Tramadol Capsule .suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by emkad: 4:39am On Jul 11, 2013
Datz hw d drug works o.....after takin just a capsule,I slept for two days n was very week
Re: My Experience With Tramadol Capsule .suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by psucc(m): 6:22am On Jul 11, 2013
Kpele, if you cannot lay hands on coconut liquid, alternatively empty a satchet of glucose into a glass and pour soda water into it, drink while it is foaming. 5 minutes cure for overdose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Tramadol Capsule .suffering From My Own Act Of Stupidity. by Freiburger(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2013

(1)

Is It Everytime Of Missing Of Period In Female Mean Pregnancy? / COVID-19 Update For December 23 2021 In Nigeria / Closed Cervix, What Is The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.