Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . (2045 Views)

Auto Dealer Scammers To AVOID! / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by gunpoint(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2013
Finally someone more annoying than fearnot(what a stewpid name for an auto dealer to use, I'm buying a used car, ofcos I go fear na!)
Am I the only one who's noticed how you've made spamming the autos section your own personal crusade? I mean with you posting cars for sale as yourself, as janetcole as pappisky and all the other names you use, its extremely annoying.
Its extremely selfish of you(I am not a dealer by the way).
As at 6.45am this morning you held 92% or so of the frontpage real estate. Your cars(when you do put price) are way way overpriced, not clean, you use words like "manuar"(is that a new type of transmission system?). Its not amusing anymore, its downright annoying!
Unless you are crassly stewpid you will halt this show of shame and behave like every other auto dealer in this section(please don't add the moniker fearnot2 to your user ids for the love of olodumare!).
I have also taken the liberty to report you to the mods as I really do hate you!
As for fearnot, I didn't report you, you don't need mods, you need cheezus man!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by calculusx(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2013
@ BJ Motors: Pls there are rules to follow in auto-section. We all have numerous Cars to sell. Pls compress your advert. You are allowed to post just 3 adverts daily.

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by calculusx(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2013
[size=18pt]@ BJ Motors,Janet Cole, Pappisky, Simplejohn,Sunnycool Motors. Your kind of hustling no get Part 2. You woke up as early as 5:20am and flooded the first 3 Pages of our dear Auto Section with your adverts. Pls adhere strictly to the Rules and Regulation of this Section[/size]

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by blackrules1(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2013

I don't understand.
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by calculusx(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2013
black.rules:

I don't understand.

Each Dealer is allowed just 3 adverts daily, even if you want to go above that,it shouldn't be more than 5 adverts daily.

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by calculusx(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2013
more....

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by gunpoint(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2013
calculusx: [size=18pt]@ BJ Motors,Janet Cole, Pappisky, Simplejohn,Sunnycool Motors. Your kind of hustling no get Part 2. You woke up as early as 5:20am and flooded the first 3 Pages of our dear Auto Section with your adverts. Pls adhere strictly to the Rules and Regulation of this Section[/size]
My broda, the mata tire me, I jst had to complain cos us the main targets(customers) are offended!
I propose aftr dis warning dat u ban any defaulter 4 @least a week.
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by calculusx(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2013
gunpoint:
My broda, the mata tire me, I jst had to complain cos us the main targets(customers) are offended!
I propose aftr dis warning dat u ban any defaulter 4 @least a week.

I wish im a Moderator, I will ban him from back to back and ban his ip addresses sef grin

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by gunpoint(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2013
D annoyin tin is dat dis simplejohn, janetcole, bjmotors,pappasiky, dey r all d same person! angry
Sellin d same crap cars!
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by santakris(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2013
gunpoint: D annoyin tin is dat dis simplejohn, janetcole, bjmotors,pappasiky, dey r all d same person! angry
Sellin d same crap cars!

And he won't put price on any of these cars. He will be asking you to call.
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by calculusx(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2013
gunpoint: D annoyin tin is dat dis simplejohn, janetcole, bjmotors,pappasiky, dey r all d same person! angry
Sellin d same crap cars!

That alone is enough to scare potential buyers away

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by RoyalRoy(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2013
I thought I was the only one who got pissed each time I see his adverts!!!

Manuar....Leather Lntiro.....Iyana Ipaja!!!!!!

He never answers questions from prospective buyers (where he go get time when he has 100 threads to oversee)
And he never puts price!!! I believe putting price was one of the rules by the mods....av had to use the report button on him more than 5 times but I guess the mods here sleep a lot !!!!

Free us from his harassing & annoying form of marketing please!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by gunpoint(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
@iyani ipaja!!!!!!! grin
Dat s.hit u said just cracked me up to pieces, hohohohohoh.
Yes oh, I find dat s.hit so freaking annoying to. And cos he has so many to oversee he nvr responds to any1.
Crazy fella, I don vex die 4 him harrassment jor!
Lethear intiro
Mtchew!
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by FindOut(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Royal Roy: I thought I was the only one who got pissed each time I see his adverts!!!

Manuar....Leather Intiro.....Iyana Ipaja!!!!!!

He never answers questions from prospective buyers (where he go get time when he has 100 threads to oversee)
And he never puts price!!! I believe putting price was one of the rules by the mods....av had to use the report button on him more than 5 times but I guess the mods here sleep a lot !!!!

grin grin grin ;

''Vousvigin" Sharan grin Frbrk intiro, manuar grin grin grin grin grin

reminds me of one dealer way back that advertised a Jeep Grand Cherokee that appeared to have been manufactured in Ibadan since the guy decided the name of the car he was advertising was "Gran Siroki" grin

Pappysk bjmotors simplejohn is more annoying coz he never replies posts and takes poor pics of his cars even when the cars themselves are actually clean. So annoying!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Moderators pls do something about BJ, JANETCOLE, PAPPISKY... That guy is not a professional and he doesnt want to learn. Anybody, i mean anybody can have multiple user names here on nairaland autos but we choose not to. I will not have more than one name cos i have an identity and image to protect. BJ needs to be banned. Friends pls post his phone numbers and his picture here to warn clients about him. Or let him apologise.
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by gunpoint(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2013
Dats were d silly guy is gettn it wrong, can u imagine inspired_m having 5 identities? Were is the branding in that? Would the total guys of this world, the chevron guys of this world, the mobil guys of this world, the linda ikejis of this world(though I hate dat lady) do business with him? Bj-motors axe yasef dat queshun!
(N.b, I dint mentions us bankers because we cannot afford inspired_m s.hit, nw dats hw to build a brand).
Inspired plz do something about this spammer!
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by DeBrazoken: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2013
Finally,this maniac of a guy dt called himself BJ has been spotted.This mumu dt called himself BJ has been makin mess of Nairaland with impunity.Pls moderator,this fool has 2 be banned or else he shld comform wit d rules of placing price tag on his threads.Finally I've been vindicated atlast.

1 Like

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by RoyalRoy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
Find Out!:

grin grin grin ;

''Vousvigin" Sharan grin Frbrk intiro, manuar grin grin grin grin grin
!

Lollllz.....this got me wondering if there is a car model by that name!!!
When I saw it was a VW....I wondered maybe this was a Pakistani Version of VW.....wonders shall never end!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by gunpoint(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lol. . .
Dude is a dud!
Unfortunately d mods hv stil refused to do squat abt him!
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by zoeyy: 6:28am On Jul 16, 2013
LOOOL. Where are the Mods tho?
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by Olisa4all: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Royal Roy: I thought I was the only one who got pissed each time I see his adverts!!!

Manuar....Leather Intiro.....Iyana Ipaja!!!!!!

LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by Olisa4all: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by gunpoint(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Well I give up!
Inspired nd other mods obviously are not interested in responding.
Inspired, jes so u knw, ppl lik dis bj guy and this custom cars fraudstars can ruin a good tin.
Please b mor proactive man!
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by OluwaKoopa(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
I wonder why the mods are ignoring this thread. This BJ motors has a lot of monikers bj_motors1 to 10, pappysk, janetcole and so on. As I'm typing this, he's all over the auto section spamming. inspired_m, Monitor_1 and chelseabmw what exactly are you "moderating" ?

1 Like

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by calculusx(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
OluwaKoopa: I wonder why the mods are ignoring this thread. This BJ motors has a lot of monikers bj_motors1 to 10, pappysk, janetcole and so on. As I'm typing this, he's all over the auto section spamming. inspired_m, Monitor_1 and chelseabmw what exactly are you "moderating" ?

I actually dont know what they are moderating. The Auto Section is loosing its glory day-by-day.
Its only when someone is scammed on NL you get the MOD's attention. Fribirik Lnitiro

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by gunpoint(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Most annoyin thing is the illiterate guy pesists in his rubbish. He is stil doin it
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by uboma(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
calculusx:

I actually dont know what they are moderating. The Auto Section is loosing its glory day-by-day.
Its only when someone is scammed on NL you get the MOD's attention. Fribirik Lnitiro

Let the truth be told, the mods in the Auto Section are not doing their job. Coz if they were, we won't be having a recurrence of BJ Motors' adverts. Like two days ago I reported to the mod about an advert of someone selling his phones in the auto section. But guess what, the guy is still updating his thread, advertising his phones in the auto section (the wrong section). The mods should simply step up their game or step down and allow others who will restore sanity in the auto section.
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by sage007: 5:28am On Jul 26, 2013
I'm not surprised that the Mods are not acting on the unscrupulous monikers making a mess of this Auto section. I doubt if the Mods have not been well gratified as you are well aware that this is Nigeria where anything happens.
These guys: pappysk, bj_motors, janetcole etc are menacing this page!

1 Like

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by gunpoint(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
sage007: I'm not surprised that the Mods are not acting on the unscrupulous monikers making a mess of this Auto section. I doubt if the Mods have not been well gratified as you are well aware that this is Nigeria where anything happens.
These guys: pappysk, bj_motors, janetcole etc are menacing this page!
Haba bros! lipsrsealed
I hv nvr met inspired_m bt I hv max respect for him, I startd visitn dis tread wen he wz selln kabukabu lukn cars, nw if GEJ/PEJ want to ride d best dey had beta buy frm him. I dnt tink its mony, I tink dey r jes busy in which case mods who hv time nd check der nlnd alerts shuld b appointed.
I der4 vote for the impeachment of inspired_m and d oda mods of this section! angry
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by RoyalRoy(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2013
gunpoint:

I der4 vote for the impeachment of inspired_m and d oda mods of this section! angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by chelseabmw(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2013
Thanks for the comments n observations.. we will serve you all better. Just click on the Report To Moderator
Re: Dear Auto Dealer BJ. . . by Cosplay: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Fribrik intiro grin

Chibecan has taken over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

*** 2007 Toyota Rav-4 Limited Pre-order By Chukzy76 Of NL *** / MISS Helen.buy N Use Registered 2005 Model Toyota Camry( Big Daddy) For 800k / Super Sharp 2011lexus Gx460 Premium Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.