Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! (13811 Views)

Who Is The Most Reputed/trusted Auto Dealer On Nairaland? / Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by yahoo2(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2008
Inspired man is unarguably the best auto dealer in Nigeria

you can call 08023050886 for your auto needs.

Thank you grin grin
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2008
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2008
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2008
I've bn selling cars here for almost 2 years,

Thanks.
  cool cool
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Dimaya: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2008
hello nairalanders, please i'm looking for the member with id darkgodes, if she reads this, tell her to email me gravityoutsider@yahoo.com, i need to speak to her, thanks
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by yvy1(f): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2008
All Nairalanders who have done business with Inspired_m write in and tell us of your experience and opinion.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Siga: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2008
Good,

I like that, guys, he has explained himself and please, lets move on with life, whoever is lying or telling the truth, leave them with God, at least the money we dey make in life, no man go take am go heaven, so lets, lef matter, make we carry go, God bless u all.

Can I have someone to second the closure of the case? If not, I beg no curse me, lol
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2008
m,r yahoo sounds just like a desperate loser. studied inspired for some time now and he seems like a credible individual to me. The accusations are just mere slanders, if its true one of the people inspired is supposed to have defrauded should have cried foul by now, mr yahoo is a mere loser
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by TriuneAuto: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2008
Move on? I'm sorry to get involved in this, but there is more than one question to be answered.

I have just created a job posting advertisment for a car sales man in Nigeria that i was looking to fill and wanted to offer it to a fellow Niralander.

I have enjoyed this site, and it has made me want to do more and more. Have you ever taken the time to look at the numbers of members to date? it is over 242k members on this site.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Siga: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2008
HeartCry,

How can u make such a statement, Do u know me to say such a thing,
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2008
I don't Need 3 People, I Just Need 1.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by ikamefa(f): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

*subscribing*
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by omodunni: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2008
Mr Yahoo Yahoo i believe this forum is for adults who have the ability to settle their disputes amicably and without washing their dirty laundries in public. I would advice that you take up your personal issues with Mr inspired at his one bedroom flat in Maryland, and if there is a professional issue that you feel we should be made aware of, kindly state your facts in a proficient and dignified manner. The users of this forum are not touts and should not be addressed as yobbos who are supposed to meddle in street fights.
Your job description while working with Mr Inspired reveals that you were nothing more than a ccourier staff at best. And if i were the business owner i would not dole out more than N100 per day for your schedule of duties.
On the odometer issue, you have no basis for attacking Mr Inspired because if what you say is true and he used to rollback the odometer then you are an accessory to the crime committed and you benefitted from the ill-gotten gains. So who are you to stand as a saint and pass judgment on other? Mr Yahoo Yahoo i say shame on you!
I have personally bought two cars from inspired and i do not have a complaint. Several of my friends have also patronised him and have found him reliable and trust worthy. Please don’t come to this forum and lay claims without hard evidence. Your accusations have been found wanting and lacking of merit and character.
Inspired as never told me or my friends that he resides in California, rather i have always known him to trade on western avenue. As to the fact that he doesn’t have an office, that can be explained as part of the travails of a young struggling man. Also the fact that he doesn’t own any of the cars he advertises is really not a cogent issue because i have never been accosted for driving the car sold to me by inspired neither has anybody disturbed me from peaceably enjoying my car.
AMALA AWETU meaning NOTHING SHALL DISCOURAGE US: I SAY NOTHING SHALL DISCOURAGE US FROM BUYING CARS FROM MR INSPIRED BECAUSE HE INSPIRES OUR TRUST AND HAS NEVER GIVEN US CAUSE TO DISTRUST HIM.      

On a last note, i advice that you take stock of your words and refrain from biting the finger that fed you and stop being the same old Nigerian who tries to destroy his fellow progressive citizen at all costs. Let Naira land move forward, Let Nigeria be at Peace and let us all buy cars and enjoy driving them.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by paribus(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ Inspired_m

Still awaiting your take on posting VIN with car adverts. I think your stance on this would be helpful in clarifying what a lot of folks have been saying indirectly here. What's the rationale behind a dealer not wanting to post the VIN of an advertised car together with the advert?

Regards
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2008
r Yahoo Yahoo i believe this forum is for adults who have the ability to settle their disputes amicably and without washing their dirty laundries in public. I would advice that you take up your personal issues with Mr inspired at his one bedroom flat in Maryland

EXACTLY, THIS seems to be a case of bad belle against one of nl most successful car dealer. why did mr yahoo have to mention the one bedroom flat in a fraud accusation, since when has staying in one bedroom become fraud, mr yahoo has nt succeding in providing us a single case ,instead he is just laying false accusations in wat seem like a desperate bid to slander mr inspired on the turf that made him successful NL.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2008
I personally dont have a Problem with VIN, but what i have a Problem with is that Is Inspired the Only Dealer here that doesn't Post VIN ?

I mean Show me 2 different dealers on this Forum with 10 Car adverts with VIN number,

omodunni:

Mr Yahoo Yahoo i believe this forum is for adults who have the ability to settle their disputes amicably and without washing their dirty laundries in public. I would advice that you take up your personal issues with Mr inspired at his one bedroom flat in Maryland, and if there is a professional issue that you feel we should be made aware of, kindly state your facts in a proficient and dignified manner. The users of this forum are not touts and should not be addressed as yobbos who are supposed to meddle in street fights.
Your job description while working with Mr Inspired reveals that you were nothing more than a ccourier staff at best. And if i were the business owner i would not dole out more than N100 per day for your schedule of duties.
On the odometer issue, you have no basis for attacking Mr Inspired because if what you say is true and he used to rollback the odometer then you are an accessory to the crime committed and you benefitted from the ill-gotten gains. So who are you to stand as a saint and pass judgment on other? Mr Yahoo Yahoo i say shame on you!
I have personally bought two cars from inspired and i do not have a complaint.[/b[b]] Several of my friends have also patronised him and have found him reliable and trust worthy. Please don’t come to this forum and lay claims without hard evidence. Your accusations have been found wanting and lacking of merit and character.
Inspired as never told me or my friends that he resides in California, rather i have always known him to trade on western avenue. As to the fact that he doesn’t have an office, that can be explained as part of the travails of a young struggling man. Also the fact that he doesn’t own any of the cars he advertises is really not a cogent issue because i have never been accosted for driving the car sold to me by inspired neither has anybody disturbed me from peaceably enjoying my car.
AMALA AWETU meaning NOTHING SHALL DISCOURAGE US: I SAY NOTHING SHALL DISCOURAGE US FROM BUYING CARS FROM MR INSPIRED BECAUSE HE INSPIRES OUR TRUST AND HAS NEVER GIVEN US CAUSE TO DISTRUST HIM.

On a last note, i advice that you take stock of your words and refrain from biting the finger that fed you and stop being the same old Nigerian who tries to destroy his fellow progressive citizen at all costs. Let Naira land move forward, Let Nigeria be at Peace and let us all buy cars and enjoy driving them.

Your Registered date on this forum was 16th June 2008, I Personally cant remember You, But thanks All the Same.

I expect lots of Clients who have bought cars from Me On nairaland to come out and share Your experience. I mean how I "defrauded" you.

I implore People to take a look at "Yahoo" last 100 posts, i think that will give Us a Clue.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2008
adechuks:

Exactly my views.

Anyone having less than 20 posts cannot be seen as authentic.

Check the Registered dates on the Profile, its easy to spot a fabricated Username.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by omodunni: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2008
is it the number of posts that count or the fact that i have actually purchased a car from the accused and have no complaints? people is this a personal vandetta or a proffessional one?
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by omodunni: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2008
mr inspired u sold me the camry 2004, mrs f, shocked
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2008
idupaul:

EXACTLY, THIS seems to be a case of bad belle against one of nl most successful car dealer. why did mr yahoo have to mention the one bedroom flat in a fraud accusation, since when has staying in one bedroom become fraud, mr yahoo has nt succeding in providing us a single case ,instead he is just laying false accusations in what seem like a desperate bid to slander mr inspired on the turf that made him successful NL.

Accusations & Counter Accusations, I'm already Made From Nairaland, and a Clue to that is If Seun ( Administrator ) Charges me 2 Million Naira per annum to

advertise on Nairaland, I won't still run at a loss, Add that to my Sales Volume on other websites and give me an idea of what im worth.

Going to have Dinner, Ill be back.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Uche2nna(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2008
Given the number of cars this Inspired of a guy has sold , I have always considered him the real deal. And to be honest, I find the price tag on most of his cars very enticing. Always wondered how he comes up with such competitive prices.

If he is a fraudster , one of his clients should have already been here screaming wolf. I find it curious that none has tendered any misgivings and the only misgivings have been tendered by competitors  undecided

Be that as it may, it is very easy to clarify. VIN is no big deal, Inspired. To clear the air, why dont U post the VIN that these guys requsted or is there something we dont know?  undecided
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2008
omodunni:

OHHH, MRS F,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=139164.msg2385178#msg2385178

One down, 96 more Clients to go, Ive sold 97 cars on nairaland.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ zion train

i think u have a beef against inspired, all ur post tonite point to dat direction.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by omodunni: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2008
Quote from: inspired_m on Today at 11:07:04 PM
Check the Registered dates on the Profile, its easy to spot a fabricated Username.

I disagree with you on this one.  Registered date don't mean much as people could nurture an old ID for days like this.  Otherwise how would the extremely low number of posts be explained until today that the ID has to come out on a thread like this. Regards

explanation for u sir: i visit the site to buy not to trade words. was checking out a possible buy for a cousin and the first topic was the accusatory one. not everbody is of a low disposition.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2008
omodunni:

OHHH, MRS F,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=139164.msg2385178#msg2385178

One down, 96 more Clients to go, Ive sold 97 cars on nairaland.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by bluehorizo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2008
So many impostors on here putting the credibility of the accused at stake. Something is "smoking" hot in the allegation. The allegation makes a lot of sense for the sensible. This is the web where anything is possible. Where one can have multiple IDs to celebrate oneself.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2008
adechuks:

Obviously, you are turning this to a joking matter. and taking people here for granted.
I wish you all the best with that.

I am going to sleep jare.

Goodnight all.

Better go and sleep. The man says he will send his vins to email addys, so if all u haters are just send him a mail and if he doesnt send u back the the vin for the advertized car, then do nt buy , its dat simple, hw can a man sell 97 bad cars and yet no one has cried fowl except broke a$$es dat aint 7buying nuttin.

@ zion train

istand against bad belle behaviour, we must nt allow slander pull a good man down, people like inspired have brought cred to the online bidness in naija,when they started i used to wonder who was going to pay for their cars, but they proved us wrong with them honesty and today naira land auto has some cred.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by kevyngbash(m): 12:36am On Sep 24, 2008
Has Inspired defrauded any one? Someone should speak out now. He has sold so many cars and not one person is coming out to say a thing. That means that we wont be wrong in taking Yahoo's comments as it sounds. It sounds like yahoo yahoo. Inspired will have his own shortcomings. maybe he doesnt have an affice but we all know how this goes. Even in Alaba, most of the guys there dont own stalls. they hustle. so whats wrong with Inspired not woning an office.with time he might move to an exclusive area in Lagos. And never mock someone cos he is in a romm/parlour. He has his plans and ur life isnt better either. You depend on his handouts so wjats this about him living in a single room?

If you are interested in any of inspired's cars, you can call or write him for the VIN. whats the problem there? I know how many unserious people on this forum that will waste his time on the pretext of doing biz with him ir trying to get some tar to rub on him,

Except for an occassion that EI complained, Ihave never heardof any other person complain. Until someone steps forward to state his/her case, dont mind Yahoo. He is definitely trying to settle a score.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 3:54am On Sep 24, 2008
Only the ADMINISTRATOR of this website, I repeat ONLY him may i suppress to, as regards VIN issues.

We'r gradually gettin there

Simple. cool cool
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by nkc(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2008
zion

dont mind me, was on sabatical, just reading to get abreast of d heat, and i see its very hot, just chill for my sake oh, even if he throws one at u, just chill for my sake, or did u not miss me grin grin grin grin
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2008
yahoozee2:

@ ziontrain,
you are correct my brother, Vin numbers or no sales.

@ Everybody else, i come out to tell you that everything yahoo has said about Mr inspired is true. Mr Inspired, you are a thief, you are a fraudster, you roll back mileage, you sell accidented cars, you cheat your boys and you know that it is the truth. I remember when yahoo was working with you, you used to tell me all the things you used to do to cheat him. You are a fraudster!!!. Prove nairalanders wrong and post at least 10 vin numbers up, not all your "governorship" 97 but only 10 of those 97 "sold".

I think the poster is mr yahoo again, this is just a mere slander excercise like i said earlier, who is mr zion train.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by enokoko: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2008
well don't really have much too say, but its quite bad for this to be happening. i am a dealer myself and have had this fraudulent accusation levelled against me when i posted an add months ago on trying to help people with cotonu vehicles at a legitimate way. Though i briefly responded and was backed up by Viperman, credibility is  a key attribute we must possess when running business like this on nairaland.

As regarding Inspired Men, you need to briefly defend urself and if they requesting anything like the VIN number, them try and produce them. Anything necessary to clear your name. Dont think that Naja people only here at home use NAIARALAND. Even those abroad do. I have received orders 4rm people in US, UK IRELAND, ITALY and this comes to prove the level at which people tend to count on this site for car orders and sale.

Also as regarding info, like VIN number, Pictures e.t.c SORRY guys but as for me i don't do that again cos i have personal experiences (not once , twice but even five times when i lost a deal through that means.You mite be wandering how, but i won't explain now.
But if its is necessary to clear doubts then it shud be provided for the sake of all of us that use this means to transact business.

Inspired _m try and do wat u they have asked, and as for the other guy that firstlyl submitted this claim, just know. many mite want to appreciate wat you did, but there is still one thing GOD CAN'T BE FOOLED, 'WAT EVER A MAN SOWS HE SHALL REAP'. i can't say much but only that urs mite come soon.

If Inspired was fraudulent God will expose him, but as a fellow dealer to anoda, i can't say much for now

INSPIRED produce the VIN numbers now and lets clear the air

ONE LOVE NAIJA NAIRALANDERS,

Enokoko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

2003 Toyota Camry For Sale 850k grab your copy now !!!!!!!!!!! / *₦✹✹**2019 March Copart*2007 CAMRY - BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES**** / Ford Escape 2008 ₦ 950,000 (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.