Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Wholesale Goods Needed. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wholesale Goods Needed. (7575 Views)

▪️▪️✔️classic Ladies & Gentlemen, Here Are Authentic Goods For You ▪️▪️✔️ / Wholesale Goods Needed. / Wholesale Goods Needed Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Goods Needed. by delonz(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2013
I just opened a Boutique. I need where I can get wholesale stuff such as. Jeans trousers: male/female, mens shirt, T. Shirt, polo, boxers and vest. Female: jeans trousers, shirt, gown and geggings/legies. Pls anybody with useful information on where I can get in good price should kindly guide me. I based in Delta I don't mind if the location of the stuff is in Lagos. I can go get them there, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by texaco1: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2013
Why don't u just order them direct from china or usa and have them delivered to you.don't u think that will be better?it will reduce the cost of buying by eliminating middle men and increase ur profit.this is just an advise ooo
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by delonz(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2013
texaco1: Why don't u just order them direct from china or usa and have them delivered to you.don't u think that will be better?it will reduce the cost of buying by eliminating middle men and increase ur profit.this is just an advise ooo
I don't know how to go about ordering from abroad, besides am scared of online transaction. If U have the idea kindly educate mem thanks!
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by texaco1: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2013
There is nothing to be scared of,there are thousands of ppl buying online and I am sure u are more intelligent than them.all u need is to get a bank card in nigeria,if u can get this aspect right then u are 50% through.go to either fidelity or uba .but first of all do u have a personal computer ?buying online is very very simple ,it is something u can do online all by urself
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by delonz(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2013
Yes I have a personal laptop.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by texaco1: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2013
Good
Now first lesson is don't buy fashion items from china ,it will spoil ur market and they are expensive ,electronics are cheaper in china but for fashion it is better u buy from the usa or other countries .now u will need to get a payment card that u can use to pay for all the goods u buy online and many banks are offering these services ,it can either be visa or master but pls I beg u in the name of God never use ur card details in a cybercafe pls
Now after getting ur pc and payment card the next thing will be to find a shop that has the kind of goods u want to buy.are u following me ?if there is any part u don't understand pls ask questions
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by delonz(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2013
texaco1: Good
Now first lesson is don't buy fashion items from china ,it will spoil ur market and they are expensive ,electronics are cheaper in china but for fashion it is better u buy from the usa or other countries .now u will need to get a payment card that u can use to pay for all the goods u buy online and many banks are offering these services ,it can either be visa or master but pls I beg u in the name of God never use ur card details in a cybercafe plsit
Now after getting ur pc and payment card the next thing will be to find a shop that has the kind of goods u want to buy.are u following me ?if there is any part u don't understand pls ask questions
I have a first bank master card I don't know if I can use that. Thanks a lot.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by texaco1: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2013
delonz: I have a first bank master card I don't know if I can use that. Thanks a lot.
Yes u can use it,mastercard is mastercard worldwide and same too with visa card.
Now the next thing now is the shops
Please when dealing online the golden rule is NEVER RUSH always take ur time and don't let anyone rush u.it is ur money and if u don't give it nobody can take it
Like I said earlier u can buy from china although I won't advise it but if u want to try the china market go to this site aliexpress.com,this is the site that nigerians are using to buy things from china now ,take ur time explore the site,study it very well it is very simple .I will try and compile a list of american sites that sell fashion wears ,I don't know much about fashion ,my wife buys them for me so I can't say much about how much they are selling it in nigeria
Go to google and search for fashion stores,look through all the results or u can search for cheap wholesale fashion stores online.look thru the results and let me know .if u have any question just ask
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by delonz(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2013
Thanks so much, I do as U have adviced and informed U on the progress of things.
texaco1:
Yes u can use it,mastercard is mastercard worldwide and same too with visa card.
Now the next thing now is the shops
Please when dealing online the golden rule is NEVER RUSH always take ur time and don't let anyone rush u.it is ur money and if u don't give it nobody can take it
Like I said earlier u can buy from china although I won't advise it but if u want to try the china market go to this site aliexpress.com,this is the site that nigerians are using to buy things from china now ,take ur time explore the site,study it very well it is very simple .I will try and compile a list of american sites that sell fashion wears ,I don't know much about fashion ,my wife buys them for me so I can't say much about how much they are selling it in nigeria
Go to google and search for fashion stores,look through all the results or u can search for cheap wholesale fashion stores online.look thru the results and let me know .if u have any question just ask
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hello there,

Send us an email at info(at)ohmashoes(dot)com and we can send you the price list for wholesale shoes.
We can supply you with women shoes at wholesaleprices. You can check out our facebook page - ohmashoes and look in the wholesale albums. All our items come from Hyattsville, MD, USA where our storage is.

You can check out our website at www(dot)ohmashoes(dot)com for retail items, beautiful handbags and costume jewelry. We have shoes up to size 13w

1 Like

Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by texaco1: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by Dprinzcolection: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
delonz: I just opened a Boutique. I need where I can get wholesale stuff such as. Jeans trousers: male/female, mens shirt, T. Shirt, polo, boxers and vest. Female: jeans trousers, shirt, gown and geggings/legies. Pls anybody with useful information on where I can get in good price should kindly guide me. I based in Delta I don't mind if the location of the stuff is in Lagos. I can go get them there, thanks in anticipation.

Hello, since you are based in Delta I think we can do business together.
Let me start by telling you DO NOT buy China items in Nigeria bc most of the made in china fashion stuffs our people bring into Africa are the lowest quality ones. I used to import from China and Hong Kong before I discovered Vietnam/Thailand/Indonesia. But if you know big shops or factories in China where you can buy quality stuff then you can give it a try.

I am not ignorant of the fact that many Chinese companies manufacture high quality stuffs. Infact Iphone is made in China and most household items in Europe and America are made in China, but those countries have good governments and they make sure only high quality items are imported into their countries. But as you know in Africa our people mostly bring the lowest quality made in China things bc our government is weak or ineffective.

Its true people do shop online but I wouldn't want you to trust your money on anyone you haven't met in person. I have tried importing online before but I lost a lot of money and some customers, bc what you order on the internet is not what they will deliver to you in some cases, and there's nothing you can do after you receive the items.

After traveling round I have discovered that VIETNAM manufactures the highest quality clothes/shoes in the whole Asia. I have tried many countries in Asia so I know. South Korea products are good but on the high side unless u buy in containers otherwise you cant make profit. MOST Vietnam factories manufacture for US/European markets so their products are export quality. Go to my website most of the shoes, sandals and clothes you see there are made in Vietnam and are of the highest export quality. I bought in large quantities and sent some to Port Harcourt, some to Lagos and the rest to my shop in Ghana.

If you would like to buy what have in PH send me email our contact details are listed on our website.
If you would like to start importing from South East Asia I will help you as well.

Good Luck and Best Regards
De Prince Collectionz

Facebook: www.facebook.com/de.prince.7796
Email: de.prince.collectionz@gmail.com
Twiter: @PrinzColectionz
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by dekunbi: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dprinzcolection:

Let me start by telling you DO NOT buy China items in Nigeria bc most of the made in china fashion stuffs our people bring into Africa are the lowest quality ones. I used to import from China and Hong Kong before I discovered Vietnam/Thailand/Indonesia. But if you know big shops or factories in China where you can buy quality stuff then you can give it a try.

I am not ignorant of the fact that many Chinese companies manufacture high quality stuffs. Infact Iphone is made in China and most household items in Europe and America are made in China, but those countries have good governments and they make sure only high quality items are imported into their countries. But as you know in Africa our people mostly bring the lowest quality made in China things bc our government is weak or ineffective.

Its true people do shop online but I wouldn't want you to trust your money on anyone you haven't met in person. I have tried importing online before but I lost a lot of money and some customers, bc what you order on the internet is not what they will deliver to you in some cases, and there's nothing you can do after you receive the items.

After traveling round I have discovered that VIETNAM manufactures the highest quality clothes/shoes in the whole Asia. I have tried many countries in Asia so I know. South Korea products are good but on the high side unless u buy in containers otherwise you cant make profit. MOST Vietnam factories manufacture for US/European markets so their products are export quality. Go to my website most of the shoes, sandals and clothes you see there are made in Vietnam and are of the highest export quality. I bought in large quantities and sent some to Port Harcourt, some to Lagos and the rest to my shop in Ghana.

If you would like to buy what have in PH send me email our contact details are listed on our website.
If you would like to start importing from South East Asia I will help you as well.

De Prince Collectionz

Hello Prince, I am interested in the ladies dresses. I stay in port-harcourt and I will send a mail.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by dekunbi: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
dekunbi:
Hello Prince, I am interested in the ladies dresses. I stay in port-harcourt and I will send a mail.
hello Prince, sent you a mail.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by naijaimporter: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
delonz: I just opened a Boutique. I need where I can get wholesale stuff such as. Jeans trousers: male/female, mens shirt, T. Shirt, polo, boxers and vest. Female: jeans trousers, shirt, gown and geggings/legies. Pls anybody with useful information on where I can get in good price should kindly guide me. I based in Delta I don't mind if the location of the stuff is in Lagos. I can go get them there, thanks in anticipation.

The Hidden Secrets on How to Import Products For As Low As $1 From China, USA, UK From the Comfort of Your Bedroom & Get Them Ship to Nigeria In 3-4 Days & Sell Them x4 The Amount You Bought Them?
.....Very Little Start up Capital Required! No Experience is Needed! You Don't Even Need to Have Attended Secondary School! You Can do it Full time or Part time! You can Work from home or office!

visit http://miniimporters..com
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by Sharonita: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
For your wholesale unique one of a kind female accessories contact, https://www.facebook.com/SharonitaAccessories BB 23808264, you will be glad you did

Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by perryern(f): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dprinzcolection:

De Prince Collectionz

hello prince am interested in the wholesale am perpetual schooling in Ghana nd also sell ladies stuffs how do I get to you email me on pepzgreat@yahoo.com
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by jeff1980(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Contact me for original unprocessed Peruvian human hair from 18inches to 24inches.Location Lagos.08039148026
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by dokadotswsc: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello,

Please check out www.dokadotswholesale.com
We sell female clothing in bulk to resellers.
Door to door delivery nation wide
Payment can be made on and off the website
Live help on the site to assist you.
you can make further enquires on the site.

delonz:

I just opened a Boutique. I need where I can get wholesale stuff such as. Jeans trousers: male/female, mens shirt, T. Shirt, polo, boxers and vest. Female: jeans trousers, shirt, gown and geggings/legies. Pls anybody with useful information on where I can get in good price should kindly guide me. I based in Delta I don't mind if the location of the stuff is in Lagos. I can go get them there, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by tonybeig2014: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2014
Searching for hotel towel suppliers that manufacture high quality towels? Oasis Towels is here to offer you online services on plush towels. While buying in bulk you can go easy with money too.

So if you want to sweeten the guest-host relationship then offer your customers the best quality bath towels from Oasis Towels. Go to their website www.oasistowels.com and choose from the list of featured items. They deliver products through out the world.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by anwanie: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
For wholessales goods....men and ladies wears, children wears, shoes, accessories...directly from USA...best quality products..place ur order or call stephanie on 08132190068.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by corporatechic(f): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2014
Corporate and chic can supply you with wholesale female office wear items. Designed and made in Nigeria. Contact us at corporateandchic@yahoo.com and we will send you pictures of available items.

Support the Nigerian industry smiley
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by alanicjackets: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2014
Oasis Jackets is one of the best jackets wholesaler around the world. It provides the best quality of wholesale jackets at very low price. If you need any type Jackets wholesaler then visit the website or mail to kreative@alanic.com with your detail.

Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by thuyvi: 6:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Hi Delonz,

We are a small garment in Vietnam, we can produce t.shirt/ jacket/ pant/ short/ jumper/ knitwear/ skirt/dress for men/ladies/ kid...with small quantity and cheap price. Besides, we have available items for your selection.

Pls contact us at email : thuyvi.mer@gmail.com if you want.

Thanks
Best regards,
Vi
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by EndtimeBlessing: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
If you plan to sell children's clothes. You may want to contact www.dressmychild.com for wholesales of children's clothes from UK.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by Chumaco(m): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by sholatem(f): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pls where and how can I get a good quality baby products, I have been ordering from Ali express over a year now but the quality of their goods are poor and atimes by d time I convert the goods to Nigeria currency,it won't worth the price

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Bridal Hairstyles By Kashee's Beauty Parlour / Can One Wear Skirt With Tunic / +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.