Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Please Help Me Out With Eczema! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Out With Eczema! (10790 Views)

Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema / Can Hydrolic Synthetic Brake/clutch Fluid Cure Eczema / Infected With Eczema: Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by nerone: 11:38am On May 20, 2008
Please Medical Doctors in the House, is any one here who can help me out with this my eczema problem it's getting out of hand and a kind of embarrassing for a young successful guy living in Europe to pull his shirt in front of ladies or group of friends only for them to notice eczema on my body. I have used all the medical appliances prescribed still it's still exist. I've used Nigerian Nixoderm no way, Used also Mycoten creme which made it to vanished but to my supprise it resurfaced again. I'm not a dirty man to start with but how this get to me is unexplainable. Please I can take any insult from anybody just to cure this mess. Please whoever have any solution is welcome.

Am waiting for help.
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by TOYOSI20(f): 7:35am On May 21, 2008
Sorry to hear that, Eczema can be stubborn. If the signs

and symptoms persist, be sure to tell your dermatologist.

Sometimes it helps to change how you use the medications

or to set aside more time for relaxing activities.

Stress triggers flare-ups in many people.

Most people find relief with stronger medication.

Keeping a diary to learn what triggers the eczema and

avoiding these triggers helps others. A dermatologist can work

with you to tailor a treatment plan that meets your needs.

Best Wishes. smiley
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by bollingjoe(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2008
pls go 4 a fasting blood sugar test ie u don't eat anytin in the mornin wen goin it . U may be sufferin 4rm hypoglycaemia whose symptom is acute eczema any way try and use dalmatol ointment its effective but it smells .make sure u rub at least twice daily.whenever u use antibiotics make sure u take yoghurt because antibiotics clear up both good&bad bacteria leavin room 4 fungi 2 colonise d body .finally if u re hypoglyceamic donot fast .east small meals btw ur main dishes and eat more protein. hope u get well soon
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by reindeer: 9:57pm On May 31, 2008
Hypoglycemia??
first differential for a dermarophyte infection
check again. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by funkybaby(f): 10:08pm On May 31, 2008
@poster

Since it is a case of the eczema reoccuring, try and wash your clothings, bedspreads,etc with hot water/mild disinfectant.

Secondly, what body cream are you using? Are you mixing your body creams with all those funny 'tube creams' that contain steroids? Eg. Hyprogel, hotmovate, shelly, etc. Those funny creams and ointments could cause 'cream reaction' and a major sign is embarrassing eczema. If you are using these creams, stop.

However,applying a cream that has got a high concentrate of Sulphur will get rid of eczema. The smell is horrible but it really works.
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by Fostercat(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2008
use demaltol and it will clear it
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by chinesedoll(f): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2008
TOTO SOAP IS IT
U SHLD TRY IT OUT

EZEMA MOSTLY IS NOT COSED BY DIRT
SOMETIMES HAS 2 D WITH D BLOOD

@POSTER U SHLD ALSO USE
FUSIN TABLET WHILE USING D SOAP

I HOPE I GOT D SPELLING RITE
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by stnonymus(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hello Nerone. I can understand your frustration at the embarrasment that the Eczema is causing.I have a recommendation to make but before that i would like to say that there have been very valuable contributions that have been made to this discussion.And you would do well to adhere to them.

Ezcema is a fungal infection and often requires more than topical treatment like creams and disinfectants because the source of the infection could be from within.So i would also suggest some oral treatment.Since i am not really a fan of traditional drugs ,I would like recommend two Food supplements from Swissgarde (a South African Health company).One is Omega Plus and the other is Immune Booster .The Omega oils and Ecinachea have been known to deal effectively with inflammation of the skin(which is what eczema is) and these two are contained in the two supplements i mentioned. You can do a search on the internet to confirm this.

To get the supplements check out this site link: http://www./ourproducts.htm

Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by stnonymus(m): 6:01am On Jun 12, 2008
Hello Azubuike i didn't get your email address.You can add your email to the comment part of the order page or call 084-745332 for direct orders.
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by fresno10: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2016
please i need help. can i apply nixoderm to kill eczema on my manhood?
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by babyt66: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
fresno10:
please i need help. can i apply nixoderm to kill eczema on my manhood?
Go on. Hope you don't come back with another sorry case.
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by pastormellanby: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
call 07039693928 for Remedy to Eczema
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by AnnalenaAlice: 6:46am On Apr 23, 2017
I use foderma serum daily to help with a stubborn case of eczema. It provides help and relief equal to or better than the steriod creams that have been prescribed by my dermatologist.
Re: Please Help Me Out With Eczema! by Solz7(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Speaking about antibiotics to cure eczema, can one take ampicillin?

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana / Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients / Alcohol Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.