Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap (29056 Views)

The Best Way To Restore Contacts And SMS On Samsung Galaxy Phone / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake / Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by Phillfree(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
Onwe101: dis one wey my tecno dey hot so.....hiaaaa make e no blow scata my hand o.

Na to sue Techno na, abi u no go wan hama? grin
Onwe101: dis one wey my tecno dey hot so.....hiaaaa make e no blow scata my hand o.

Na to sue Techno na, abi u no go wan hama?
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by LEXYCOM: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Boko haram claims responsibility ;DBoko haram claims responsibility
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by AZeD1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by justbelieve: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Is only God that will help us.

1 Like

Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by PStacks(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
shocked Whaooo!
cheesy Jeeeeeeeezz....!!!
Are u for real cheesy !!!

Aye ti fe pare bai..

Samsung is just posting Profits and their shares has been in international media lately..

Samsung has entered wahala bai.
To convince their subscribers to stay and to gain more market share in this highly competitive market is hard work oo.

OMG! This serious and unbelievable...

So u'l just stand and u'l explode without Boko Haram coming close to you. grin ..
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by nasyl(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
Akbee: If she had died in the explosion,a calligraphist cud have bn employed to write these on her tomb..HERE LIES THE REMAINS OF A STUBORN GOAT.NA SAMSUNG GALAXY BN KILL AM.BEWARE"

Pls mod, where is the "DRY" button??

3 Likes

Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by physise(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
nasyl:

Pls mod, where is the "DRY" button??
i nor fit laugh o grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by sylve11: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
KayEnn: LWKMD...but seriously, the way this Samsung phones gets heated up eeh. I thought they were gonna address that issue in S4. Sold my S2 out and added coins to get the S4 but discovered the heat problem still looms. I hope they address that issue in S5.

Men i tell u. cool
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by comrChris(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
choi samsung don enter one chanceooo
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by AyBelly: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
obadiah777: YUP. SHE WHEN SHE GET DAT MONEY SHE FINNA CHANGE HER NAME TO JILL GATES. SMH. grin
Chai...Stupidity is indeed worse than HIV/AIDS and you two just proved it. I mean, should a phone cause so much damage? She may not be able to wear beach clothes or small clothes again, thanks to samsung and u think she's all abt d benjamins? I'm sure u wish it was you, keep shaking that empty head of yours!!!
Apparently, samsung's imitations of Apple aren't just mediocre but lethal *annoyed!!!*

1 Like

Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by mayorcowboy: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
if say she die, she for still get mind say she won sue samsung. make go thank her God Say no be Nigeria she find herself.she for no get N1,000 for the case. cool
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by lawizle(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
This just goes on to say S3 is da bomb!

1 Like

Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by vislabraye(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
I hope BH doesn't hera about it
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Frostyzone:

Dude, there is no way around that issue. Even PCs get heated up when used consistently. It happens to every electronics, not only Samsung. k
Not my sweet Nokia 2700c o. If i like, make i press am 4rm nw till infinity, e no dey hot me 4 hand.

Nokia all the way joor
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by physise(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
phones,pc and even electronic heats up when using it 4 a very long time xo dats nt a prob
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by godwinony(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
koolet: My e73 on point joor Nokia iz forever da besttt
Lol..me using e63 since 2009, great, great phone indeed..but time don reach to mordernize...techno phantom tinz
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by stevejoy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777]SHE TRYNA GET PAID. SHE PLANTED THE BOMB IN THE PHONE HERSELF grin grin ALL THESE RUSSIANS SEF. SHE LOOKS RUSSIAN wink[/quote

Haba! instead of you to learn something from the incident,u turn it to comedy..Have u not noticed some of these android phones,even on a long call,u won't be able to hold it because of the great heat..and I wonder what the components of the phones are..I think Nokia is still the best.
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by Inova(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Do you know why ur budget phones (eg Techno) are cheap? I'll tell you....
(There's this thing called Certification. This is done to ensure that the phone meets the safety standards require by the human body in term of radiation absorption etc.
Now these phone manufacturer pay huge fees for this which they have to recoup from sales of the mobile phones. Pls ask yourself why Techno cannot penetrate the western market but are flooding their products in a NO STANDARD country of ours.
Chinese budget fones are likely to kill than a Samsung.
If you ask me I'd say its just a silly person trying to get attention from doing something stupid to cause the explosion.
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by physise(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
Inova:
Do you know why ur budget phones (eg Techno) are cheap? I'll tell you....
(There's this thing called Certification. This is done to ensure that the phone meets the safety standards require by the human body in term of radiation absorption etc.
Now these phone manufacturer pay huge fees for this which they have to recoup from sales of the mobile phones. Pls ask yourself why Techno cannot penetrate the western market but are flooding their products in a NO STANDARD country of ours.
Chinese budget fones are likely to kill than a Samsung.
If you ask me I'd say its just a silly person trying to get attention from doing something stupid to cause the explosion.
lol true talk cheesy
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by Ayatullah(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
oche_ejemb: just took the S3 out my pocket when i read this...shiiit

Just flush it down your WC undecided
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by 30card(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
KayEnn: LWKMD...but seriously, the way this Samsung phones gets heated up eeh. I thought they were gonna address that issue in S4. Sold my S2 out and added coins to get the S4 but discovered the heat problem still looms. I hope they address that issue in S5.
are youbserious about the heating cos i thought only tecno phones heat up according to sammy fan boys here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by IseOluwa777(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
mmm this is quite amazing..
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
lawizle: This just goes on to say S3 is da bomb!
LOL grin
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by physise(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
defective phone,looks like a paid stuff to me why my frnd s3 neva blow
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by caukerzee(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2013
stevejoy:
Stop saying trash. Every piece of electronic heats up, that includes nokia. Nokia has lost that spot as the best phone manifacturers. Come out of your cave. This is 2013.
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by caukerzee(m): 12:28am On Jul 12, 2013
AyBelly: .
Chai...Stupidity is indeed worse than HIV/AIDS and you two just proved it. I mean, should a phone cause so much damage? She may not be able to wear beach clothes or small clothes again, thanks to samsung and u think she's all abt d benjamins? I'm sure u wish it was you, keep shaking that empty head of yours!!!
Apparently, samsung's imitations of Apple aren't just mediocre but lethal *annoyed!!!*
another idiot who just wanna use this shit to bash samsung. Samsung's immitation of apple you say? The last time i checked, it was apple stealing features from the android os and some exclusive samsung apps and calling it iOS7. Why hasnt my own phone and others blown up? Idiocracy at its bliss. Apple is playing the catch up game Right now FYI. The iphone 5 is not any better than the s3. The note 2 murders the iphone 5 in every department and the s4 buries the iphone 5 alive. isheep should GTFO here already! FOOL thats what you are.
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by caukerzee(m): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Not my sweet Nokia 2700c o. If i like, make i press am 4rm nw till infinity, e no dey hot me 4 hand.

Nokia all the way joor
Here's another one comparing a feature phone with a smartphone?? Are you kidding me seriously? SMH
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by cutejunny(f): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2013
Frostyzone:

Dude, there is no way around that issue. Even PCs get heated up when used consistently. It happens to every electronics, not only Samsung. k
yea, dats true. My E6 gets heated too
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by cutejunny(f): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2013
physise: defective phone,looks like a paid stuff to me why my frnd s3 neva blow
wait until it explodes b4 u blive. Afterall seeing is believing.
Re: Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2013
Davluck:

Last year, an Irish Samsung S3 owner claimed his handset burst into flames as he was driving his car.

However, it was later discovered, following tests by the Fire Investigations UK (FIUK) team, that the phone had been previously placed in the microwave to remove water damage and this may have been the cause of the fire.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2359281/Exploding-Samsung-Galaxy-phone-leaves-teenager-degree-burns-smelling-like-burnt-pig.html

Somehow this portion of the article is conveniently ignored.

i never knew it made any sense for a sane person to microwave a phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Get Free 2GB On Airtel Without Tweaking Your IMEI / The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.