Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone (43803 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake / Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Wittylens(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
One of the first things John Chen did after becoming chief executive of BlackBerry last year was confiscate his wife’s Samsung Galaxy.
“There were a couple of parties we went to and, when my wife brought out the Samsung, everyone kind of looked at me funny,” he says. “So eventually I said she needed to use a BlackBerry. ‘No, I like my Samsung’, she said, and I told her she was embarrassing me.”

Does she still use it in secret? “That, I wouldn’t know,” he quips. “There might be a lot of secrets I don’t know.”

Initially, she found the new phone difficult to master, an experience that Mr Chen says is shared by many using a BlackBerry for the first time. “It is harder in the beginning, but once you get it, it’s actually quite powerful. It makes other devices look a little toyish.”

He likens the experience to driving his friend’s Lamborghini. “There’s a special sequence but, once you know where all the things are, it blows your mind. Still, because of that, I would never buy a Lamborghini. We too need to make sure the learning curve is not so steep.”

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e38c7a6a-6591-11e4-a454-00144feabdc0.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
the woman stubborn gan lol...she no send anybody o

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by encryptjay(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
lolz...
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by osamaBUSH(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
OK
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by corlin2(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
#Everybody has his/her own choice

5 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by ad84ada(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]to marry oyibo eh...[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by kelvinnn(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Original samsung galaxy grand new one
For sale /swap
Whatsapp 08075753750

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Andyblaze: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2014

Samsung rules!

Meanwhile something is going down in a few hours as the most romantic event on NAIRALAND ever... CLICK HERE TO BE PART OF IT

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Ijebulogic(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
I sat next to a man and his young son (no more than 10 years old) on a flight once. When the stewardess came round, i overheard the boy ask for a coke and the stewardess brought out a Pepsi..the boy insisted on Coke and when the hostess said they didnt have it he asked for water. I was facsinated and asked him why he doesnt like Pepsi ,,he just shrugged and said "it doesnt taste right"; His father smiled and whispered to me that he was a VP at Coca-Cola....
Thats a good son....this samsung woman is an "alakoba"!!

288 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
If to say na nigerians,am sure d husband wud av beaten d wife to submission

U must use it by force

Abeg vote kiddablingzz for mr nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Zaikon(m): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ijebulogic:
I sat next to a man and his young son (no more than 10 years old) on a flight once. When the stewardess came round, i overheard the boy ask for a coke and the stewardess brought out a Pepsi..the boy insisted on Coke and when the hostess said they didnt have it he asked for water. I was facsinated and asked him why he doesnt like Pepsi ,,he just shrugged and said "it doesnt taste right"; His father smiled and whispered to me that he was a VP at Coca-Cola....
"alakoba noni"

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by valboy20(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
well play jor.. Blackberry ko, cranberry ni angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by wunderkiind(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lol
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by rigarmortis: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2014
I ga buru ogbenye, buru amosu?

19 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Walphem(m): 1:13am On Nov 12, 2014
Akoni sita bi omojo mejo!

14 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by slap1(m): 3:13am On Nov 12, 2014
Blackberry na phone?

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Warlord3000(m): 4:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Freedom of expression and decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by rutemi: 5:42am On Nov 12, 2014
He shouldn't have.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 12, 2014
God knows that I won't marry those pea-size-brained women they've got there...
Wtf!

Too much for freedom of decission.

She just dealt his brand a big blow.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2014
itz good to stand ur grounds... but she should at least pretend outside.... b supportive a little bi ko nu

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2014
Ijebulogic:

And suffering from https://www.nairaland.com/1992896/new-stupidity-virus-discovered-scientists

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Adeoba10(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2014
rigarmortis:
I ga buru ogbenye, buru amosu?
So na Amosun talk say make she no use bb, abegi, dont politicize dis issue joor.

jux kidding

18 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by gunuvi(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2014
the woman na kolo simple
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by tolulope855(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2014
imagine
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by gustav25: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2014
falling of hands.....these oyibo people heartless
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2014
She knows her husband's company produces shiiit!!..So,she'd rather dine with the best.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Wittylens(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2014
LOL!

Women are wicked ooo!!

At Least she should support her husband. No matter how shitty blackberry phones are!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by justi4jesu(f): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Pissure or idonbelivit!!!!!!!
grin

Its her choice but i wouldn't pull that stunt..!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by CoCoLav(f): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2014
Ijebulogic:

Nice!

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by warrenweste(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2014
silly woman n m sure she's benefiting from her husbands huge pay undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price / Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.