Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Doctors Please I Need Your Advise And Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Please I Need Your Advise And Help (553 Views)

Doctors Please Help Advice Needed Urgently / Medical Doctors, Please Be Honest, Why Is Staph. Resistant To Antibiotics? / Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Please I Need Your Advise And Help by idahosa12: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2013
my problem here is about this postinum2 drugs which is use for prevention of pregnancy, my girlfriend have taken this drugs now up to 4 time from last month to this month, am really scared of her making use of it, i know we do have unprotected sex but i never release on her and always careful, but she insist in making use of this drug the 4 time from last month to now. what i really want to know now is that even if she takes this drugs and no sperm was found in her body will it start to store in her womb or will it still have any side effect on her ,or just release out of her body without no side effect? please i need a better advice so that i can stop her from making use of this drugs even if no sperm was release on her.
Thanks
Re: Doctors Please I Need Your Advise And Help by toaspromo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sure it does have great side effect there is tendency that it can result into high risk of barreness which she may not be able to conceive in the future,are u prepare for that or u are just sex partner and for another guy to catch d bait?

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of How To Treat Premature Graying Of Hair Naturally At Home / 11 Nutrition Myths That Cause Weight Gain / The Cure For Type 2 Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.