Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions (19991 Views)

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 / Anambra State Ministry Of Education Massive Recruitment (over 60 Positions) / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by yinkson(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2013
Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA Recruitment 2013 (Over 60 Positions)

Massive Academic and Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment at Federal University of Technology, Akure (Over 60 Positions) — The above-named University is accepting applications from motivated and qualified candidates to fill up the following academic and non-academic positions:

ACADEMIC POSITIONS:
A.) School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Lecturer I
Lecturer II
Assistant Lecturer
B.) School of Engineering and Engineering Technology
Senior Lecturer
Lecturer I
Lecturer II
Assistant Lecturer
C.) School of Environmental Technology
Professor
Reader
Senior Lecturer
Lecturer I
Lecturer II
Assistant Lecturer
D.) School of Earth and Mineral Sciences
Professor
Reader
Senior Lecturer
Lecturer I
Assistant Lecturer
Lecturer II
E.) School of Management Technology
Professor
Reader
Senior Lecturer
Lecturer I
Assistant Lecturer
Lecturer II
F.) School of Sciences
Professor
Reader
Lecturer I
Senior Lecturer
Lecturer II
Assistant Lecturer
G.) University Library
Deputy University Librarian
Principal Librarian
Librarian II

NON-TEACHING POSITIONS
Senior Assistant Registrar
Assistant Registrar
Assistant Registrar (Legal)
Administrative Officer II (Legal)
Senior System Analyst
System Programmer II
Network Engineer II
Software Engineer II
Chief System Programmer
System Programmer/Analyst I
Principal Engineer (Civil, Electrical)
Technologist II
Senior Technologist
Technologist I
Principal Technologist
Deputy Bursar
Senior Executive Officer (Account)
Library Officer
Deputy Director (Physical Planning)
Senior Architect
Builder I
Medical Officer I
Pharmacist II
Chief Medical Laboratory Scientist
Chief Nursing Officer
Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
Nursing Officer II
Environmental Health Superintendent
Medical Records Technician
Medical Laboratory Scientist
Chief Internal Auditor
Internal Auditor II
Conditions of Service
Conditions of service are similar to those in other similar Institutions of higher learning in the country.

Application Closing Date
FUTA Massive 2013 Recruitment Application Closes on 20th August, 2013

Method of Application For FUTA Recruitment 2013
Interested and equally qualified persons should visit the University’s website at
www.futa.edu.ng for details of the vacant positions and the process for application.
Click the following link to Apply:
Federal University of Technology, Akure .***Please note that once you submit the application on the last section, you will no longer have access to open the form for editing. For further enquiries, contact:
Online Application Support (Technical):
e-recruitment@futa.edu.ngOnline Application Support (Others)::
e-recruitmentsupport@futa.edu.ng

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by DisGuy: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
quite interesting and innovative

a clear difference from other universities requesting applicant send in 50 copies of their CV

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Malubi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
Good info
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by yinkson(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2013
The BEST University of Technology in NIGERIA, and one of the Best in West Africa.

12 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by yinkson(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2013
Now collaborates with The FLORIDA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULCURE AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (FAMU) in California.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by yinkson(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=yinkson]Now collaborates with The FLORIDA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULCURE AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (FAMU) in USA. [/The Federal University of Technology, Akure signed a
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Florida
Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU),
Tallahassee, Florida (USA) in February, 2013.
]
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by ifedayosol(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
MY ''ALMA MATA'' I hail thee.........

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Mopolchi: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Just love the packaging. Will apply. Thanks for the info. Highly elated for the process. Less stress and cost effective. FUTA here I come.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by yinkson(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2013
NO TIME!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
I hope tribalism will not come in.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Neaman(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
yinkson: The BEST University of Technology in NIGERIA, and one of the Best in West Africa.
Then where is FUTO?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by LOUDmedia(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Oya, start submitting CVs
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by searchcorp(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
I am a proud graduate of FUTA... Technology for self reliance!

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Walert(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
The site is good and thank God FUTA has blazed the trail again among the Nigerian universities in on-line employment application.However,there is still need for improvement especially in the final submission process.The save button should be different from the submission button on the last page.Thumbs Up!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by honouruy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
yinkson: The BEST University of Technology in NIGERIA, and one of the Best in West Africa.
Neaman:
Then where is FUTO?
Are dese d issues 2 be discussed here?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by omusiliyu(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
F U T A... Technology for self-reliance! Where I belong. Any class '11...esp BCH'11
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by longjon: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Beautiful campus

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by rezzy: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ok
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Boyoh206(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Goodluck 2 those dt wil try their luck
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by PeterKbaba: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Have you guys noticed that south west universities seems to be recruiting this days

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by djjoad(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Walert: The site is good and thank God FUTA has blazed the trail again among the Nigerian universities in on-line employment application.However,there is still need for improvement especially in the final submission process.The save button should be different from the submission button on the last page.Thumbs Up!

Pls what documents do we have to attach to the site if any??
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by bunmit(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Neaman:
Then where is FUTO?

futo queue for back ni jare, no controversy
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by ogtavia(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Any Class '12 FUTA graduate in the House?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by raphroye: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
#gbam. na we be dat....

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Tekkyboy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
dont dull,is there any position for ND environmental health?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by calcal: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
what is the salary?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Brimmie(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
[size=20]That's My School Yo!! Reppin' IDD.. Klass15! #TeamSET cheesy cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Walert(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
djjoad:

Pls what documents do we have to attach to the site if any??
You will only be requested to upload your passport photograph.All other information on the site will be supplied and typed by you.It is very much user-friendly.You are not requested to upload CV but make sure your errors are corrected before the last page.Goodluck!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by cityhood: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
yinkson: Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA Recruitment 2013 (Over 60 Positions)

Massive Academic and Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment at Federal University of Technology, Akure (Over 60 Positions) — The above-named University is accepting applications from motivated and qualified candidates to fill up the following academic and non-academic positions:

ACADEMIC POSITIONS:
A.) School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Lecturer I
Lecturer II
Assistant Lecturer
B.) School of Engineering and Engineering Technology
Senior Lecturer
Lecturer I
Lecturer II
Assistant Lecturer
C.) School of Environmental Technology
Professor
Reader
Senior Lecturer
Lecturer I
Lecturer II
Assistant Lecturer
D.) School of Earth and Mineral Sciences
Professor
Reader
Senior Lecturer
Lecturer I
Assistant Lecturer
Lecturer II
E.) School of Management Technology
Professor
Reader
Senior Lecturer
Lecturer I
Assistant Lecturer
Lecturer II
F.) School of Sciences
Professor
Reader
Lecturer I
Senior Lecturer
Lecturer II
Assistant Lecturer
G.) University Library
Deputy University Librarian
Principal Librarian
Librarian II

NON-TEACHING POSITIONS
Senior Assistant Registrar
Assistant Registrar
Assistant Registrar (Legal)
Administrative Officer II (Legal)
Senior System Analyst
System Programmer II
Network Engineer II
Software Engineer II
Chief System Programmer
System Programmer/Analyst I
Principal Engineer (Civil, Electrical)
Technologist II
Senior Technologist
Technologist I
Principal Technologist
Deputy Bursar
Senior Executive Officer (Account)
Library Officer
Deputy Director (Physical Planning)
Senior Architect
Builder I
Medical Officer I
Pharmacist II
Chief Medical Laboratory Scientist
Chief Nursing Officer
Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
Nursing Officer II
Environmental Health Superintendent
Medical Records Technician
Medical Laboratory Scientist
Chief Internal Auditor
Internal Auditor II
Conditions of Service
Conditions of service are similar to those in other similar Institutions of higher learning in the country.

Application Closing Date
FUTA Massive 2013 Recruitment Application Closes on 20th August, 2013

Method of Application For FUTA Recruitment 2013
Interested and equally qualified persons should visit the University’s website at
www.futa.edu.ng for details of the vacant positions and the process for application.
Click the following link to Apply:
Federal University of Technology, Akure .***Please note that once you submit the application on the last section, you will no longer have access to open the form for editing. For further enquiries, contact:
Online Application Support (Technical):
e-recruitment@futa.edu.ngOnline Application Support (Others)::
e-recruitmentsupport@futa.edu.ng
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]That's My School Yo!! Reppin' IDD.. Klass15! #TeamSET cheesy cheesy[/size]

Go and read your books. IDD no be beans
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Seyixyz: 12:59am On Jul 16, 2013
yinkson: Now collaborates with The FLORIDA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULCURE AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (FAMU) in California.
Na ya Papa hauz?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions by Seyixyz: 12:59am On Jul 16, 2013
yinkson: Now collaborates with The FLORIDA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULCURE AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (FAMU) in California.
FUTA Na ya Papa hauz?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Years Of Unemployment Ended / INEC Fresh Recruitment For Observers 2017 / The Life Of An Average Graduate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.