Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud (14706 Views)

Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past / Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by thelastPope(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Billionaires: I thought I was the only one to notice that TRUTHFUL clause.

APC - A contraption created out of anger and pain!

Okupe is a Grizzly Bear! A Bulldozer! A "Take No Prisoner, Take No Nonsense" Power House! Classic!
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by thelastPope(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: Oh! You were probably still a toddler when OBJ was called different unprintable names!

The only reason you lot called OBJ names was because he refused to be a tribalist like the rest of y'all. Nothing has changed... grin

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by thelastPope(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: We know how you tools blast and condemn him whenever he speaks against Jonathan. Apart from Tam West, name another vocal critic of Jonathan from the SS. Feather-brained bigot!

Even Asari Dokubo criticizes the president from time to time. So you dont know what you are talking about. We chide Tam David West because he isnt a critic, he is a stooge of the south west ACN and hausa/fulani cabal. He wants to perpetuate the ND oppression that has been on for years. We say no. No going back to those years. Same thing we have against Amaechi. We dont want a vice presidential slot. Sorry, no thanks!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by takedat(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Even Asari Dokubo criticizes the president from time to time. So you dont know what you are talking about. We chide Tam David West because he isnt a critic, he is a stooge of the south west ACN and hausa/fulani cabal. He wants to perpetuate the ND oppression that has been on for years. We say no. No going back to those years. Same thing we have against Amaechi. We dont want a vice presidential slot. Sorry, no thanks!
Asari is not a patriotic critic but an "Hungry Man". He only criticizes Jonathan when his government hand-out is delayed. Again, no one is allowed to have a personal ambition because GEJ "is our son"!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by slimghost(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: We know how you tools blast and condemn him whenever he speaks against Jonathan. Apart from Tam West, name another vocal critic of Jonathan from the SS. Feather-brained bigot!

Briggs blasted him too. My friend go and sit down for gutter. You are an incurable hypocrite and sycophant.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by adino(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
PointB:

A party forged by collective children of anger! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

APC - a party of the angry, by the angry, for the angry! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a tag for Apc and their goons,
Collective Children of Anger.
That is what we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by thelastPope(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: Asari is not a patriotic critic. He only criticizes Jonathan when his government hand-out is delayed.

Just hear yourself... grin

Please can you define who a patriotic critic is? Are Tinubu and Liar Mohammed patriotic critics? Are you a patriotic critic?

Nothing we no go hear for NL!!! I don laugh nearly fall for chair here... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by takedat(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Just hear yourself... grin

Please can you define who a patriotic critic is? Are Tinubu and Liar Mohammed patriotic critics? Are you a patriotic critic?

Nothing we no go hear for NL!!! I don laugh nearly fall for chair here... grin grin grin
Those are politically motivated critics, and they are politicians. Is Asari a politician or another clannish fool? Are you a patriotic critic or a corporate tool/groveller?

5 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by PointB: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Billionaires: I thought I was the only one to notice that TRUTHFUL clause.

APC - A contraption created out of anger and pain!

Or better put,

APC - Anger & Pain Contraption ! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by takedat(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
slimghost:

Briggs blasted him too. My friend go and sit down for gutter. You are an incurable hypocrite and sycophant.
Abegi....Ankio Briggs? Stop mentioning inconsequential names here! A sycophant recognizes a sycophant! Bounce, I am here for your superiors!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by thelastPope(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
I gave you a lifeline in the other thread but you refused to take it even when your name is takedat. I will repeat it again.

Everyone has an agenda. So anyone who claims he or she doesnt have an agenda is a hypocrite. The principle of life is simple. You cannot push your agenda to my own detriment. Simple. You people have ruled and done nothing for Nigeria. Allow the guy there now some peace. If the time comes and generality of people think he is unfit to continue, so be it. But no one should try to force him out of power. It wont work

9 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by thelastPope(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: Those are politically motivated critics, and they are politicians. Is Asari a politician or another clannish fool? Are you a patriotic critic or a corporate tool/groveller?

Did you not do political science 101? Man is a political animal! You need a refund from your school, no be lie grin grin grin
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by takedat(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Did you not do political science 101? Man is a political animal! You need a refund from your school, no be lie grin grin grin
So Cheap! Do come again but with a punchline!
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by slimghost(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: Abegi....Ankio Briggs? Stop mentioning inconsequential names here! A sycophant recognizes a sycophant! Bounce, I am here for your superiors!

Shows how empty you are. Continue your show of shame. Born sycophant.

5 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by takedat(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
slimghost:

Shows how empty you are. Continue your show of shame. Born sycophant.
Pea-sized brain! A no-nothing and sycophant pointing finger at another! cool

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by thelastPope(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: So Cheap! Do come again but with a punchline!

You know how e dey go now. I have already taken my lunch so I dont have enough appetite. I for eat you join. Unfortunately, you no reach dessert! grin
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by takedat(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

You know how e dey go now. I have already taken my lunch so I dont have enough appetite. I for eat you join. Unfortunately, you no reach dessert! grin
You my friend should be a comedian/jester! The Merry Andrew's of Nairaland! grin
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by 1MCN: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: Oh! You were probably still a toddler when OBJ was called different unprintable names!
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by 175(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Where is the APC Nairaland Chapter? Children of Anger pls come out oooo. . .ur beautiful bride don wash una for public oo. . .hahahaha

Cc:

Demdem
Jarus
Ekoile
Gbawe
Take dat shait
Dayokanu etc.

8 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by oddy4real(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
WAIT O, but did Bisi Akande not announce that last month that "in 2 weeks, 12 PDP Governors including Lamido would be joining the APC?
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by gameboy727(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
Lamido just killed it. Da.mn

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by monex(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: There are many vociferous Yorubas who speak against the Tinubu's and co. But we know how Niger-Deltans kowtow to Jonathan.

We know those who are mired in poverty but will never speak against the president even when he is wrong because he is "their son"

We know those who refused to join in a Nationwide subsidy protest just because their son is the president.

We know those who attack Amaechi for no reason and call him a betrayer just because he befriends South Westerners and Northerners.

Everyone knows how clannish, cheap and bigoted you lots are. I don't blame you sha, na too much kain kain!
my friend stop insulting people. how many Niger-deltans do you know before your hasty generalisation.

in evry tribe, there are people who will fell satisfied because their "son" is in power and those who dont care. you dont/cant have the breakdown in numbers. so the same thing you say about Niger-deltans could be applied to you and your tribe too

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by fkaz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
donchris369: The question begets for answer " is amaechi on his own? " is this not sule lamido the governor of jigawa state who is one of the PDP governors who have been rebelling with their party and romancing the APC as evidenced in the NGF election. Hmmmm! Choi! Politics too bad oo. All the PDP governors are now clearly getting the message and signals as amaechi is battling for survival. Choi! Even tinubu go leave amaechi run when the heat gets unbearable. Choi!

What message?

Why do you think amaechi, sule lamido, sokoto state governor, gombe state governor, niger state governor, kano state governor, adamawa state governor, kwara state governor, aminu tambuwal(speaker house of rep) and their father ATIKU ABUBAKAR all PDP member. Why they insist to remain in that party? Wait for their primary, you will get the message clearer.
Leave the messenger follow the message, sule lamido is on a mission. He is after otuoke fisherman.

Watch out for [size=14pt]sule lamido/rotimi amaechi 2015 under PDP [/size]

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by jmaine: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
PointB:

Or better put,

APC - Anger & Pain Contraption ! cheesy cheesy

Very Classic and succinct grin
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Noblechyk: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: Just admit that you erred in your first post.. Tell me, how they became saints? We know the "Real Movers" of APC and we know none of them was ever in PDP. Y'all can continue with the mass murmuring!
U know nothing bro. Audu Ogbe, Rochas Okorocha, El rufai & lots more were members PDP
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by jmaine: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
fkaz:

What message?

Why do you think amaechi, sule lamido, sokoto state governor, gombe state governor, niger state governor, kano state governor, adamawa state governor, kwara state governor, aminu tambuwal(speaker house of rep) and their father ATIKU ABUBAKAR all PDP member. Why they insist to remain in that party? Wait for their primary, you will get the message clearer.
Leave the messenger follow the message, sule lamido is on a mission. He is after otuoke fisherman.

Watch out for [size=14pt]sule lamido/rotimi amaechi 2015 under PDP [/size]

Story Story . . . .

The Gworo eating Nomad will be outmaneuvered as ever . . .

GEJ has shown outsmarting those Northern Cattle Nomads is his forte. . . .

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by gramci: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
APC clowns thought they have won lamido over, it's now obvious that they can't get PDP states through the back door. grin
children of anger needs to learn how to play politics.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by takedat(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Noblechyk:
U know nothing bro. Audu Ogbe, Rochas Okorocha, El rufai & lots more were members PDP
smh! The "Real Movers" are Tinubu, Buhari and Shekarau!
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by takedat(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
monex:
my friend stop insulting people. how many Niger-deltans do you know before your hasty generalisation.

in evry tribe, there are people who will fell satisfied because their "son" is in power and those who dont care. you dont/cant have the breakdown in numbers. so the same thing you say about Niger-deltans could be applied to you and your tribe too
oh! Tell that to Lamido, after all he made the SS similtude.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by dondaddycares(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: Story yi ti fema long ju. Was he a card carrying member of the PDP? Simple and short answer would do! If we should go by your flawed argument, then all Federal civil servants are PDP, because they are completely involved in the PDP as the ruling party.

Ribadu wasn't a civil servant as EFFC boss bro,dats purely an appointment which could be terminated@any moment... Infact such appointments are based largely on political party affiliations and where one pays his allegiance. He may not be a PDP card carrying member but his allegiance was with d PDP
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by takedat(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
dondaddycares:

Ribadu wasn't a civil servant as EFFC boss bro,dats purely an appointment which could be terminated@any moment... Infact such appointments are based largely on political party affiliations and where one pays his allegiance. He may not be a PDP card carrying member but his allegiance was with d PDP
Talk another one. He was still in active service as an Assistant Commissioner of Police and OBJ appointed him as EFCC boss based on merit, even if he eventually became a political tool in OBJ's hands. Yes, he served in a PDP government and we still have many of them, but There is nothing to establish that he was a card carrying member, so no one should list him as a PDP Rebel in ACN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Approve Card Reader, Bar INEC From Using Other Devices / Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC / Aggrieved APC Leaders Set Up Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.