Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Jesus Is Coming Very Soon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Very Soon (1787 Views)

Pastor Chris Crying Profusely While Preaching:"jesus Is Coming Very Soon" -VIDEO / King Yahuwshuwa Is Coming Very Soon. / The End Is Near, JESUS Is Coming Very Very Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by olivegirl(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Each time I sleep, I will have a deep revelation that Jesus is coming very soon. Last night I saw people with Lamps, left and Right sides,I wanted to follow left but their light was not shining then I followed right, their lamb was shining too bright. They cover themselves very well then I walked down on top of a hill, I saw lots of people, they have no lamp in their hand , everywhere is darkness bUt there is a very big light like sun but they can't see the light. Then I saw a mans foot step blood was inside the foot steps, I put my hand in it and robbed it on my fore Rid then I was begging for mercy. It was gRanted to me and a man I could not see his face was warning me on how I condemn people and how I put much time in my business rather than preaching the gospel which I was called. Then I wanted sing for thanks given, I was not allowed becos my gown was dirty, a woman now talked behold it was my mother voice, she said so you have not made your cloth clean. She then started tearing my cloth which was brownish in colour. Even my inner wear was a beat white but it was diRty. Please anything that you wear that it wasn't the way God made it, you are calling him imperfect creator. PRay for me. Plead mercy on my behalf if you know jesus one on one. Pls, I have been down. Married women please know how to talk to your husbands. I WAS WARNED CONCERNING THIS, we are under the law of obedient. God will perfect you and I in jesus name AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
See madness.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by olivegirl(f): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Please my fellow human beings seek the teaching of Jesus, obey them and trust them. Any other one is a thief. If you think I didn't make sense pls ask God to show what he has shown this woman. Wealth can't follow a man to heaven and hell. But a true worshippers is what our father is seeking
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by nne4(f): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
olivergirl,God will deliver you and make your garment to be white as snow.pray for revival and also go for deliverance if you want to really excel in your calling.God loves you thats why he showed u the revelation.tnxs for sharing d revelation i have learnt alot.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
nne4: olivergirl,God will deliver you and make your garment to be white as snow.pray for revival and also go for deliverance if you want to really excel in your calling.God loves you thats why he showed u the revelation.tnxs for sharing d revelation i have learnt alot.

Omo comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by Les: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
Christianity na tough course, well, I thank God for his grace... Alfa, one thing you should know is that you can't demoralize any Christian here... cool

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Les: Christianity na tough course, well, I thank God for his grace... Alfa, one thing you should know is that you can't demoralize any Christian here... cool

Yes I can and have been doing so for months now.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by Omobarca: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
May God have mercy on us christians sad
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by olivegirl(f): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Omo_barca: May God have mercy on us christians sad
Amen.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by olivegirl(f): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: See madness.
.I am convinced in my spirit that jesus will visit you and you share your own experience. I know that with us impossible but with God as easY as drinking wateR. I love alfa but the owner of you love you most.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by olivegirl(f): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
nne4: olivergirl,God will deliver you and make your garment to be white as snow.pray for revival and also go for deliverance if you want to really excel in your calling.God loves you thats why he showed u the revelation.tnxs for sharing d revelation i have learnt alot.
amen
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by Vansnickers: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: See madness.

LOL! "Jesus is coming soon."

This has been on everyone's lips since the 1920s.

Did he miss his flight or something?!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by olivegirl(f): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Van snickers:

. The brides are not ready, we dress like woRedom, death still visit Many,
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by PastorOluT(m): 5:49am On Jul 12, 2013
olivegirl: amen

Olivegirl, I appreciate ur sincerity but would want u to know we have been saved once and for all. The most important thing is that we walk worthy of our calling.

Though we are saved, we need to be kept safe to Heaven by living daily for Him, this will make our garments continually white.

We should endeavor to grow to maturity and become like Christ in every way daily, we do this by spending quality time in fellowship with Him daily. The more time we spend in His presence the more we become like Him.

Lastly I will want to say for the benefit of all, no one should think that irrespective of how he/she lives after salvation Heaven is secured. We walk out our salvation as God works it in us, and make our calling and election sure by our diligence. Philippians 2:12; 2Peter 1:10

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by biafranqueen: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2013
John 3:3-9
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God

Jesus is referring to the heavenly birth, which means being born into the knowledge.
Doing the will of God is practicing goodness, peace, mercy, justice and truth. That is when you will be one with God when your heart is filled and overflowing with love.
The dream sounds to me that you have been talking and acting very negative towards people, you may even be judging people and gossiping looking down on others. It was warning to hold your tongue and negative thoughts. To be grateful and not boastful. If you do not change what ever you talk about people will happen to you. Stop all gossiping and stay away from people that bring you into it.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by olivegirl(f): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
The kingdom of God has a standard, it has been established with his word, we are expected to meet up the standard as a born again Christians. We need to wash our spiritual garment every one hour because there are things we do not call sin but God recorded it as sin. May we meet up his standard in jesus
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by PastorOluT(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Yes I can and have been doing so for months now.

You lie
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by PastorOluT(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Let him that is vile continue to be vile, let him that is righteous continue to be righteous, let him that is wicked continue to be. Behold I come quickly and my reward is with me to give everyone according to their work. Revelation 22:12 (paraphrased)
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by Rossikk(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
nne4: olivergirl,God will deliver you and make your garment to be white as snow.pray for revival and also go for deliverance if you want to really excel in your calling.God loves you thats why he showed u the revelation.tnxs for sharing d revelation, i have learnt alot.

You've learnt a lot?

What exactly have you 'learnt' from what she typed which you didn't know already? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by PastorOluT(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
Rossikk:

You've learnt a lot?

What exactly have you 'learnt' from what she typed which you didn't know already? undecided

Do u know what she know before now or how this touches her?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by Anna7: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2013
Van snickers:

NO He has not missed the flight! He is well in time amongst us. But He has come only for those of pure eyes. I have been a serious seekers of Truth and have finally found it in "In the Light of Truth", The Grail Message. Grail means Light and the author is Son of God Himself. This book fulfills the prophesy of second coming of Jesus Christ. I therefore encourage you to obtain and read this Message of God in proper sequence. The spiritual benefits resulting from such an effort cannot be measured in earthly terms. For your information I am quoting the Preface page of this book so that you can have an idea about this book. regards, Anna

IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH
THE GRAIL MESSAGE

FREE YOURSELF FROM ALL DARKNESS!

HE WHO MAKES NO EFFORT
TO GRASP THE WORD OF THE LORD ARIGHT
BURDENS HIMSELF WITH GUILT!

In his foreword to “In the Light of Truth”, the Grail Message, the author states the following:

FOR YOUR GUIDANCE!
The blindfold falls, and belief becomes conviction. Liberation and redemption lie only in conviction!
I am addressing earnest seekers only. They must be able and willing to examine this matter objectively! Religious fanatics and irresponsible enthusiasts may hold aloof, for they are detrimental to the Truth. As for the malevolent and subjective, they shall find their sentence in the very words.
The Message will strike only those who still carry within them a spark of truth, and the yearning to be true human beings. It will become to all such the shining light and staff and will lead them unswervingly out of all the chaos of the present-day confusion.
The following Word does not bring a new religion, but is intended as the torch to help all serious listeners or readers find the right path, which leads them to the longed-for height.
Only he who bestirs himself can advance spiritually. The fool who uses extraneous aids for this, in the form of the ready-made opinions of others, only walks his path as if on crutches, while ignoring his own healthy limbs.
However, the moment he boldly uses all the abilities which lie dormant within him awaiting his call, to help in his ascent, he is using the talent entrusted to him in accordance with his Creator’s Will, and will easily overcome all obstacles that seek to divert him.
Therefore awake! Genuine faith lies only in conviction, and conviction arises solely through a thorough weighing and examining! See that you stand consciously alive in this wonderful Creation of your God!"
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by ooman(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2013
The Flying Pig comes soon, serve him and live

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
olivegirl: Each time I sleep, I will have a deep revelation that Jesus is coming very soon. Last night I saw people with Lamps, left and Right sides,I wanted to follow left but their light was not shining then I followed right, their lamb was shining too bright. They cover themselves very well then I walked down on top of a hill, I saw lots of people, they have no lamp in their hand , everywhere is darkness bUt there is a very big light like sun but they can't see the light. Then I saw a mans foot step blood was inside the foot steps, I put my hand in it and robbed it on my fore Rid then I was begging for mercy. It was gRanted to me and a man I could not see his face was warning me on how I condemn people and how I put much time in my business rather than preaching the gospel which I was called. Then I wanted sing for thanks given, I was not allowed becos my gown was dirty, a woman now talked behold it was my mother voice, she said so you have not made your cloth clean. She then started tearing my cloth which was brownish in colour. Even my inner wear was a beat white but it was diRty. Please anything that you wear that it wasn't the way God made it, you are calling him imperfect creator. PRay for me. Plead mercy on my behalf if you know jesus one on one. Pls, I have been down. Married women please know how to talk to your husbands. I WAS WARNED CONCERNING THIS, we are under the law of obedient. God will perfect you and I in jesus name AMEN
hmm, for me, Christ robe of righteousness covers me and thus on the judgement day i will have this confident "As He is, i am on this earth" so damn my righteousness which are filty rags.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
See what I mean Pastor Olu T?

My christian butthurt post just got hidden to save you people a few headaches.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by PastorOluT(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: See what I mean Pastor Olu T?

"saving us headaches" hmm
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by olivegirl(f): 4:21am On Jul 21, 2013
hisblud: hmm, for me, Christ robe of righteousness covers me and thus on the judgement day i will have this confident "As He is, i am on this earth" so damn my righteousness which are filty rags.

Yes we have the mind of christ pRove it to him. I belief You 120 Percent. We work out our salvation
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by olivegirl(f): 4:26am On Jul 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: See what I mean Pastor Olu T?

. Saul was eager to market judaism to followers of jesus. He knows the only way is eradication, due to his eageRness christ visited him. I saw this eager in you , it must surely happened, it may taRry but definitely it must come
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2013
olivegirl: . Saul was eager to market judaism to followers of jesus. He knows the only way is eradication, due to his eageRness christ visited him. I saw this eager in you , it must surely happened, it may taRry but definitely it must come

Saul didn't have internet.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by olivegirl(f): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Saul didn't have internet.
In every generation God uses something the world desired to entertain his generation, it used to be black and white tv, big tv now internet and 3ds, may another generation, he might decide to open the sky and earth livers will view themselves from it. He knows the generation needs to write so we use fb
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by Heathen(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
olivegirl:
In every generation God uses something the world desired to entertain his generation, it used to be black and white tv, big tv now internet and 3ds, may another generation, he might decide to open the sky and earth livers will view themselves from it. He knows the generation needs to write so we use fb
god uses the 3ds in what way? pokemon? NSMB?lolololol
Re: Jesus Is Coming Very Soon by olivegirl(f): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Heathen: god uses the 3ds in what way? pokemon? NSMB?lolololol
I meant tv Plasma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Cain's 'wife' Emanate From? / Truth or Fabrication : Resurrected Saints From Tombs In Matthew 27:52 / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners Chapel Plan To Build 100,000 Seater Faith Theatre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.