Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa (1791 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by neduzy: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2014

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by Mimienudles(f): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
I'm yet to see a miracle in that man's miracles. My God forgive me
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by neduzy: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2014
Mimienudles: I'm yet to see a miracle in that man's miracles. My God forgive me

obviously you've not experienced his ministration before so definitely God will forgive u.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by neduzy: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2014
i knew my daddy will go places... love u dad
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by Mimienudles(f): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
neduzy:

obviously you've not experienced his ministration before so definitely God will forgive u.
Have you been to his church or seen a write-up o' his miracles? If 'no', I beg you don't say more
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by mekzyjoe(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
dis man stays close to my area nw at AGUDA SURULERE..know him very well bt mmmmmmm.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by mekzyjoe(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
neduzy: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=768717009861853&set=vb.100001706842220&type=2&theater
bt dere is notin huge here na abi my eye day decive me
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by frankdavidson(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2014
This is the Final Move of God, take it or leave it! And Dr. Sign Fireman has been mandated to take this to the Peoples of the World. If Nigerians won't appreciate it, then watch other who don't speak "ILL" of the Man of God experience Miracles like "NEVER BEFORE!"
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by frankdavidson(m): 12:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by lanrefront1(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2014
is this not the Pastor who was accuses of telling an 18 year old boy to get the feaces from a strangled girl.....

also, is he not the man that said something like "God is a game; if you know how to play, you will prosper"

the man is not called of GOD

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by tijjanioyan: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2014
He is needed in Liberia/sierraleone

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by Donfamous(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pls what is his real name.? How can a pastor be using a nick name. Dr sign fireman (e be generator?)
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by frankdavidson(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
lanrefront1: is this not the Pastor who was accuses of telling an 18 year old boy to get the feaces from a strangled girl.....

also, is he not the man that said something like "God is a game; if you know how to play, you will prosper"

Bro, haven't you seen and read that those accusations are false? Maybe you're not current.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by tripplen: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Donfamous: Pls what is his real name.? How can a pastor be using a nick name. Dr sign fireman (e be generator?)
i believe you know the difference between fireman and firman! Your joke was pretty dry
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by tripplen: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
frankdavidson: Bro, haven't you seen and read that those accusations are false? Maybe you're not current.
obviously he's not
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by tripplen: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mimienudles: I'm yet to see a miracle in that man's miracles. My God forgive me
how can u see a miracle when you are a skeptic?...
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by tripplen: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
tijjanioyan: He is needed in Liberia/sierraleone
organise it.... i think he will honour it
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by Donfamous(m): 1:12am On Sep 14, 2014
tripplen: i believe you know the difference between fireman and firman! Your joke was pretty dry
I dint know d pretty dry joke can cause u a sleepness nyt. Forgive my folly.
So do u mind telling me his real name?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by Thecustodian(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2014
I don't criticize Men of God, neither do i judge them. But this Man of God called Dr. Fireman, i have taking my time to study him and his ministry, and the revelations he preaches, they are mind blowing and very unusual...
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by Thecustodian(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2014
lanrefront1: is this not the Pastor who was accuses of telling an 18 year old boy to get the feaces from a strangled girl.....

From every indications it show you are not an existing human being... Because if you were, you will know the latest on that subject matter! Please say something new.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by revjesse: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Since I heard about Dr Fireman, I have followed his ministry. The man is real abeg
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by revjesse: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
I think some people are jealous of him
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by nifison: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
depends on what you are looking 4, a miracle or how to fault d man of God.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by revjesse: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
The revelations I saw from his books are mind blowing, such revelations must be from God
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by pstmcm: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dr fireman is God's sent,see what we are missing here in Nigeria!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by pstmcm: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Man of God,your GOD is real joor
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by nifison: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
jealousy is a disease dat needs an urgent attention. meanwhile what you don't know is bigger than you. you can do well to say pls help me!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by pstmcm: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
I love his teachings,his books, full of revelations
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by nifison: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
lets relax and give this man of God a chance to help us. this is miracle like the bible days. I've not seen miracles such as this. is good this is happening in our time.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by nifison: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
l love his prophetic anointing. his prophecies are detailed. l love him too.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by nifison: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
one other thing i learnt from his ministration is that you can actually learn and make use of the anointing.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Begins A Huge Miracle Revival In Usa by nifison: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
l want to be part of this movement. thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophetic / How To Register Your Ngo, Church, Mosque, And Other Associations With CAC. / Original Obatala Story Of Creation Proves The Dome Covering Ile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.