Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,308 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan (24968 Views)

Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Larryupsy: Its time Niger deltans do away with dis ideology of he's our son politics and accept d fact dat Leadership positions are meant for d Best and nt d Beast.I wonder how sumone won't can control d excesses of his wife and get d best out of her would lead a country of 150 million pple with different versions of xter.Yoruba ppl will say Ati ile ni a ti n ko eso re ode.Jonathan's weakness in his family has clearly shown in d leadership of dis country,Jonathan is too weak to lead his family and would always be weak to lead dis country

Stop the hypocrisy my friend! Go and remove the timber and firewood in your eyes before you come and ask others to remove the broomstick in their eyes! Have you finished insulting Tinubu and Fashola for the way they have pockted Lagos resources? Do you even speak against them when they do wrong? You lot are the chief proponents of the ideology that he's our son. Imagine the pot calling the kettle black! Very funny hypocrites you all are!
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Until I see you hypocrites insulting Tinubu or Fashola or Other ACN governors when they do wrong, I will never cease to call all of you shameless hypocrites, because that is exactly what you are!

When you see a thread were Tinubu is put on the spot, half of you will hide and go and start posting in Tonto Dike section, then a few of you who dont mind playing the nuisance will come out to defend the indefensible. Then one MOD will quickly go and pull up an old GEJ thread from the archive and throw it on front page and you lot will emerge again from your holes to start insulting the president. What a vicious cricle of madness. Is that how to move Nigeria forward? What is the purpose of this thread? Since when has a former military apologist with no present day relevance become qualified to speak on the state of our democracy? funny stuff!
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by jawjaw1: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Shut your mouth my friend. Is insulting the president all over NL a sport or what? Dont you have home training? What help do I need to give GEJ? Who told you he needs my help? Stop insulting the man and his family! Stop insulting his tribe! Stop insulting his village! That is not criticism. That is tribalism! You people are fuelled by hatred and tribalism and you come to NL to post crap all day. Tell me one progressive post from page one that is geared towards moving Nigeria forward. Stop the nonsense. Shut your mouth!

Prof Wole Soyinka has advised Jonathan to curb the excesses of his wife (a mere domestic apendage of power). That's a statement geared towards moving Nigeria forward.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by deletrue: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
Who is this Tam West? Was he the former minister for petroluem who was humalated for STEALING golden wrist watch and besides warned against for consuming more coffee while attending OPEC meeting. I doubt how people were born that time. Some will still remember this disgraceful act to all nigerians then. This old animal attendant. Was he day dreaming of any appointment from Jona's administration? He should know that he is simply out of political fashion.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by plaindealer: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Stop the hypocrisy my friend! Go and remove the timber and firewood in your eyes before you come and ask others to remove the broomstick in their eyes! Have you finished insulting Tinubu and Fashola for the way they have pockted Lagos resources? Do you even speak against them when they do wrong? You lot are the chief proponents of the ideology that he's our son. Imagine the pot calling the kettle black! Very funny hypocrites you all are!

lmao..It took you forever to arrive at the usual Tinubu rendezvous.

From Patience Jonathan to insults and attacks to Buhari, from Buhari to Tinubu and Fashola. When are going to address the topic?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by opeshe2(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
Oga park well, what is it that you don't understand is it the English he used or the political scenario surrounding it? Let me ask you a simple question, are you happy with the way politics is being played in this country where any dick or harry can just manipulate the political atmosphere to sooth his or quest for unlimited power even when she is not politically recognized. First and foremost this half baked monster claimed she wasn't in river state to ferment trouble now we are seeing chaos in the state all in a bid to declare state of emergency in the state. I real
emmysenior: [size=15pt] NAIRALAND MOMENTS[/size]

1. That awesome moment when ur topic makes the front page. smiley

2. That awkward moment when a mode hid ur presuppose harmless post.

3. That sweet moment when more people like ur comment. sad

4. That bitter moment when a sensitive person decide to correct ur mistake (spellings & sentences) and expose ur flaws.
tongue

5. That bitter moment when a serial trouble maker decide to quote ur post and start a banter with you.

6. That confused feelings you get when political attackers take over ur thread and start a full blown e-war.

7. That annoying moment when a thread created after urs made the fp and urs relegated into the abyss. sad

9. That gangster feelings when you somehow type what's on most peoples mind as comment.

10. That awesome moment when you re 1st to comment. smiley

11. That genius feelings you get, when you correctly predicted the making of front page of a thread.

12. That awkward moment when you wonder how to create a thread as newbie.

13. That awkward moment when you wonder if mo

addicts actually get a prize for commenting always.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
jaw jaw:

Prof Wole Soyinka has advised Jonathan to curb the excesses of his wife (a mere domestic apendage of power). That's a statement geared towards moving Nigeria forward.

How is that geared towards anything? Is PEJ the reason you dont have a job or what? Does she own an oil well? Is she incharge of the bad road in your local government? You people just put on hatred and tribalism and come here to start spewing crap! If you want to move Nigeria forward, you open thread about issue facing us, not opening threads to insult the president and his wife. Did you see the president in any of the videos yesterday?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by opeshe2(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
Moderator pls stop hidding post unnecessarily, are u also a politician arguments in times like this are usually constructive.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
plaindealer:

lmao..It took you forever to arrive at the usual Tinubu rendezvous.

From Patience Jonathan to insults and attacks to Buhari, from Buhari to Tinubu and Fashola. When are going to address the topic?

You lot are bigots and hypocrites. If you want to criticze the man, you do it without resorting to your bitter tribalistic madness
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
deletrue: Who is this Tam West? Was he the former minister for petroluem who was humalated for STEALING golden wrist watch and besides warned against for consuming more coffee while attending OPEC meeting. I doubt how people were born that time. Some will still remember this disgraceful act to all nigerians then. This old animal attendant. Was he day dreaming of any appointment from Jona's administration? He should know that he is simply out of political fashion.

He is the exact same guy. He has always been a traitor to the Niger delta and are amongst all those ND elders who sold us away. He will get his fill at the right time
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by bigmo1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

If you have any sense in your head, you would know that if GEJ wants to manipulate anything, Amaechi would have been impeached and would be in jail already! He is too small for the president to fight. You dont even have a clue what the powers of a Nigerian President is. Amaechi should be grateful GEJ is the president. Do you know when Amaechi's fight with Rivers people started. You just sit in Lagos and make noise like you have a clue what is going on.
Your parents wasted time and money raising å dumb mofo like you. You can't be this dumb not too recognize å script badly written by Jonathan and his cronies. from NCAA to NGF, to the re-deployment of CP Mbu, to PEJ's 2 weeks visit to Ph, and now trying to impeach the speaker loyal to Ameachi. Every move Jonathan makes against ameachi keeps failing. When is he going to realize that Ameachi is smarter than hw is and has more divine protection. The NGF election was meant to humble Ameachi but he came out stronger and more popular. The impeachment of the speaker is the precursor to Ameachi's impeachment. See, that has failed again. After the battering Pro-Ameachi members gave Pro-Gej members, I doubt if they would make another impeachment move. I am sure they have gone back to the drawing board to hack another plan. I just hope GEJ will keep his tail in between his legs and stick to his delivery of "fresh air".

4 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by howfarwhatagwan: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Na wow oh this GEJ supporters mean business oh and I know most of them are from the Niger delta region. please you guys should stop criticizing and insulting the president the people of Niger delta will die from defending their own oh and I don't blame them me too I'm from a tribe considered as minority and if a president finally comes from my tribe the natural behavior will be to always defend the person no matter what even though I will hope to fight that natural behavior sha because I am strongly against tribal sentiments.

My advice to GEJ supporters please accept these criticisms in good faith rather than be defensive all the time at least now you know how it feels to be on the other side of the coin, I'm sure you have also criticized other presidents.

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by plaindealer: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

You lot are bigots and hypocrites. If you want to criticze the man, you do it without resorting to your bitter tribalistic madness

Kindly keep your rubbish to yourself and face the topic..
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
What a daft n clueless couple!

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
plaindealer:

Kindly keep your rubbish to yourself and face the topic..

What is the topic? grin
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
big mo:
Your parents wasted time and money raising å dumb mofo like you. You can't be this dumb not too recognize å script badly written by Jonathan and his cronies. from NCAA to NGF, to the re-deployment of CP Mbu, to PEJ's 2 weeks visit to Ph, and now trying to impeach the speaker loyal to Ameachi. Every move Jonathan makes against ameachi keeps failing. When is he going to realize that Ameachi is smarter than hw is and has more divine protection. The NGF election was meant to humble Ameachi but he came out stronger and more popular. The impeachment of the speaker is the precursor to Ameachi's impeachment. See, that has failed again. After the battering Pro-Ameachi members gave Pro-Gej members, I doubt if they would make another impeachment move. I am sure they have gone back to the drawing board to hack another plan. I just hope GEJ will keep his tail in between his legs and stick to his delivery of "fresh air".

YOu are a hypocrite. Nothing can change that.Not even this your crap and senselss post! grin
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by plaindealer: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

What is the topic?

I'd love to help you with your reading and comprehension problems, but reading is obviously the least of your worries..
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by emamos: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

How is that geared towards anything? Is PEJ the reason you dont have a job or what? Does she own an oil well? Is she incharge of the bad road in your local government? You people just put on hatred and tribalism and come here to start spewing crap! If you want to move Nigeria forward, you open thread about issue facing us, not opening threads to insult the president and his wife. Did you see the president in any of the videos yesterday?
pls,be patient, u are more aggresive just calm down
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by fapcrook(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
dedons: Jona
that your wife go destroy you o.
i dont like that woman, she crosses her boundaries most times
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by fapcrook(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
Opey4luv: Well, all what the Prof said about our first lady is correct. What she did @ Rivers State is out of place and out of respect for the state Governor. What do you expect from a High school drop-out who had all her exams written for her. ( If you wanna quote me wrong, how many College graduates says: In the name of 1 million Naira, she donates her family)

Last Bullet: If you marry an intelligent and responsible woman, You are blessed.
Tell them oo, that woman sucks with d way she speaks bad grammar
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Larryupsy: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

I have and will always condemn ur alledged here when needs arise.South westerners are nt and will never be slaves to Tinubu's and Fashola's bt they will always be a better alternative to ur Retardeen.u are d real hypocrites who will always protect ur clueless kinsmen at d expense of Nigeria's advancement.Obasanjo has been condemend sevral times wen neccessary,its u dat u should drop ur It's our son Ideology .Nigeria is much bigger than anybody or any group of pple

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Clairette(f): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Immediately Tam West finished ranting his bitter lines as a result of his long held envy eating him up, just then I checked, behold Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan was still Nigeria's First Lady. Most innovative and is still the President's wife. Tam can have Jonathan divorce her if he's so superly educated. When Turai and her likes took Nigeria in hostage and went with Nigeria in their handbags everywhere they went, I guess n very rightly so that Tam West was busy studying to be educated...

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by abujalapdog(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Does the bald head motherfuvker means that u must be graduate before becoming a first lady or he is aggrieve because he reamians a lecture through out his entire life an Gej left him teaching to be his president without remembering him as his colleague? He should go ahead an tell what his pains are?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by howfarwhatagwan: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2013
Once upon a time there was a president of Nigeria called Obasanjo he ruled for 8 years and received so many insults (from both non-yorubas and yorubas) and no support from his region and guess what he didn't die infact he continued to annoy them, when he nursed a third term agenda oh my the whole country went crazy and fought against it (Most tribes).

What is the moral of the story please everyone should learn to put aside emotions and sentiments and always fight for what is right and true.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2013
thelastPope:

He is the exact same guy. He has always been a traitor to the Niger delta and are amongst all those ND elders who sold us away. He will get his fill at the right time

The way Azazi got his fill abi?

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2013
Clairette: Immediately Tam West finished ranting his bitter lines as a result of his long held envy eating him up, just then I checked, behold Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan was still Nigeria's First Lady. Most innovative and is still the President's wife. Tam can have Jonathan divorce her if he's so superly educated. When Turai and her likes took Nigeria in hostage and went with Nigeria in their handbags everywhere they went, I guess n very rightly so that Tam West was busy studying to be educated...

Are you for real? Dig Nairaland archives and discover that Yar'adua and Jonathan are equal in criticism by majority of Nigerians. Yar'adua was nicknamed Yaradull and Turai was so criticized for being like Patience but I believe she has better records at the moment.

On a side note, Sambo seems to be the same kind of dull man as Jonathan and Yar'adua. He cannot lead Nigeria.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by ballabriggs: 12:21am On Jul 12, 2013
This is a classic case of "Efe and Jude". Jonadunce and his Rhino looking wife.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by ewet: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2013
Billionaires: You think you are insulting our President, but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.

tht man was a former federal minister and an erudite fellow of the academia. Who are you,and wht have you achieved?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by yetunsbay(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine: Just another useless thread . . .

Next Please . . . .
in ur own eyes bt atall
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by ewet: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Will you keep quiet west. That someone went to school does not mean the person is smart. If you have proof thaat Patience did not go to school then provide it or shut it.

I think the prof would rather be busy with more serious thngs than wht you are asking. However you could as well help us out by providing us wth facts abt her academic qualifications.I bet you the entire media in naija will grant you frontpage and you will bcom a celibrity.

However if you cannaot avail us this simple info.kindly go to hell and rot and don't eva post any thread on NL for the rest of your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by manph: 1:03am On Jul 12, 2013
tayuu:

Of course,his wife was a graduate,infact she is not wit him here in ui but abroad,none of his families is with him

Can't even keep a family! Aren't his wife on the run for his unrestrained criticisms?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Pataki: 1:10am On Jul 12, 2013
A gutter woman being used to forment trouble in Nigeria. Everytime she visits that Rivers, she plagues that State with sheer evil. The people of Rivers have not forgotten how she unleashed her security operatives to be flogging the innocent citizens of Rivers so much that lives and family members were lost prior to the 2011 elections with her evil bags of rice.

Supposing this woman had any shred of intelligence, she would be busy making sure her husband does the right thing in this country.

A woman raised in the gutters, brought to be bred in Aso Rock is forever still from the gutters.

Jonathan, enough is enough with this gutter bred of a being you call a wife! Put your wife under mental restraint!

Nigerians have had enough!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASTMA, 7UP Officials Clash As Ambode Is Stuck In Traffic / Joe Anekhu Ohiani Has No Primary School Certificate — Senate / Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.