Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (35717 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by demmy55(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nawa o! Dis airtel network don mess me up sha angry angry

Lemme try again.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Pimples(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
@ spongeback
You don't know how Much I need you.
While you're near me, I don't feel blue
And when we kiss I know you need me too.
I can't believe I've found a love That's so pure and true.
But it all was Bullshit.
It was a God damn joke
And when I think of you, spongeback,
I hope you fuckin' choke.
I hope you're glad
With what you've done to me.
I lay in bed all day long
Feeling melancholy.
You left me here, all alone,
Tears running constantly.
Oh, somebody kill me please.
Somebody kill me please.
I'm on my knees.
Pretty, pretty please.
Kill me.
I want to die.
Put a bullet in my head.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Wtf?

Y did I get so many replies?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
@Spongeback When I first met you
I didn't know what to say
But when I got to know you
Everything went okay
At first we were confused
but later we found out this is true love. I luv yu o.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
solace-c4t:
In the darkness of the night, there is only me and you,
We are woven together in our very own cocoon.
I feel your heartbeat against my chest,
I hold you tight as we both rest.
I start to drift off to sleep,
And think of how I turned complete.
I am only complete when you are near,
To lose you someday is my biggest fear.
It takes two halves to make a whole,
My heart and yours we make one soul.
Thanks angel. You are one in a million
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by amiskurie(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
@YOU UP ABOVE ME
IF YOU HAPPENED TO BE A GIRL
I AM A MAN SO HERE I AM
BUT IF U HAPPENED TO BE A MAN
I BET U MUST BE A FUFU ADDICT
SO KISS THE ABOVE U TOO.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Stegomiah: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
wow! love wan tin tin. Me sef go love oo, waiting 4 sm1 2 sweep me off ma foot, and d guy will be ma date on NL 4 a week.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by kstyle2(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Spongeback jst wnt 2 oil ur skin whhile we listen 2 d soft melody of iyanya's song 'ur waist' playing 4rm my borrowed walkman den také of ur luvly red g-strings den lie u on dis bare cement of dis uncompleted building besides yaba left den nail u while scream lyk person wey jst win lottery
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
If d person above u is same sex with u move to d "above" opposite sex
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Jarus(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
sisi tonlo weyin wo
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by amiskurie(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Y NAAA,NA FUFU PEOPLE DEY ALWAYS DAY ABOVE AND BENEATH ME. undecided
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Ratiolak(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Here I am on again
wondering if you're okay
can't stop this troubled heart
'cause we're apart, miles away.
Wish you were here, holding me
A face to go with ur sweet Voice will bring me joy, totally.

I Know I can't be there right now
I'll be waiting for you tonight
I pray that you'll be there when i close my eyes.
One thing that never change,
No matter what:
''I can't wait to see you''
''I can't wait to feel you''
And there's a place of ours, where we can go.
I close my eyes real tight
...And make Love to you all Night...

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pimples: @ spongeback
You don't know how Much I need you.
While you're near me, I don't feel blue
And when we kiss I know you need me too.
I can't believe I've found a love That's so pure and true.
But it all was Bullshit.
It was a God damn joke
And when I think of you, spongeback,
I hope you fuckin' choke.
I hope you're glad
With what you've done to me.
I lay in bed all day long
Feeling melancholy.
You left me here, all alone,
Tears running constantly.
Oh, somebody kill me please.
Somebody kill me please.

I'm on my knees.
Pretty, pretty please.
Kill me.
I want to die.
Put a bullet in my head.
If you want to die go to the north and mind you sponges don't choke no matter what they absorb. Btw what kiss are you on about?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
k.style:
Spongeback jst wnt 2 oil ur skin whhile we listen 2 d soft melody of iyanya's song 'ur waist' playing 4rm my borrowed walkman den také of ur luvly red g-strings den lie u on dis bare cement of dis uncompleted building besides yaba left den nail u while scream lyk person wey jst win lottery
cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Emeriex: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
hhaahhahaah u guy are so funin so u guy can lv
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by omiobo: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
@Steph,u full plate like nkwobi,I no fit resist you.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Etumgbe(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: If d person above u is same sex with u move to d "above" opposite sex
ms steph i really see you for eyes (afulum gi nanya)
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by solacec4t(f): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
fados4sure:
Thanks angel. You are one in a million

You are welcome, sweetheart smiley
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by olaitan200: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
solace-c4t:
In the darkness of the night, there is only me and you,
We are woven together in our very own cocoon.
I feel your heartbeat against my chest,
I hold you tight as we both rest.
I start to drift off to sleep,
And think of how I turned complete.
I am only complete when you are near,
To lose you someday is my biggest fear.
It takes two halves to make a whole,
My heart and yours we make one soul.

To live, I need air,
For life I need a heartbeat
To have a good heart I need love,
And to feel loved, I need YOU!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH *Muah*
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by euromoney(f): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
i care deeply about you and I do have romantic feelings.you have become one of my best friends,and this is why you don’t even know yet.i wish that you felt the same way too. but until that day comes, I will suffer willingly and whole heartedly. just for you.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by amiskurie(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
WEEEETINNNNNN!
U BE GAYYY NI?
....KISS MA ASSSS! cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
chrisme: you are the pimples on my face, the bullet in my gun, the credit on my fone, d fuel in my gen. if love is a crime, I don't mind going to kirikiri.
Guy,u seem to be on da long thing here o...
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
mikelreal: @Spongeback When I first met you
I didn't know what to say
But when I got to know you
Everything went okay
At first we were confused
but later we found out this is true love. I luv yu o.
You don't say undecided
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by demmy55(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Spongeback , this was actually suppose to be for 'euromoney(f)' but I believe u r rite on top of me for a reason wink and dats wat I believe to be fate.

Everyone (including me) seemed to be catching their fun with this thread but as I was typing, I noticed a strange feeling in my heart.

I tried reaching out to my heart to suppress the emotion but it keeps on getting beyond my control. I immediately googled up this experience, only to get result of pages on 'LOVE'. Then I realized I am in love with you, Spongeback.

I believe this feeling won't remain and die here on NL. I'm ready to take it with you outside NL; dat is if you are willing.

I promise to never let you down and when we tell our love story, we will forever be thankful to NL for giving us this opportunity.
Love you now and always wink
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
D person above me is a guy and I aint no gay.
*runs out of thread to com bak later*
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
You don't say undecided
smh, was that meant to be a Luv letter? You dont say? Abeg give me back my letter, where is Steph
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Caracta(f): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
You make my heart beat faster. I know I just lied but I know you know I know I just lied. I'm so sorry you had to know that I know, but the best feeling is the love we both know!

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
solace-c4t:

You are welcome, sweetheart smiley
everytime i think of an absolute way to describe hw rigid ur love habitate in heart.....all i culd do is break down in tear....without u online bby my BIS is worthless....seeing ur name online alone adds a year to lifespan...cant imagine wat my lyf wuld have bn witout u...
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta: You make my heart beat faster. I know I just lied but I know you know I know I just lied. I'm so sorry you had to know that I know, but the best feeling is the love we both know!
My love, reading ur love letter gave me headache and sleepless nights, If this is wat it costs to love you then so be it
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by denony(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta: You make my heart beat faster. I know I just lied but I know you know I know I just lied. I'm so sorry you had to know that I know, but the best feeling is the love we both know!

That's exactly what i know that u know baby.
pls know that my love for u has been known even before u know it.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Shine1177: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
chrisme: you are the pimples on my face, the bullet in my gun, the credit on my fone, d fuel in my gen. if love is a crime, I don't mind going to kirikiri.

^^^
Ms_Steph: you are the only pad I use I can never change u, I only use you when I am on my period.

Kinda! grin grin grin You mean this is a love note? grin grin grin "you are the only pad I use I can never change u, I only use you when I am on my period." shocked
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
mikelreal: smh, was that meant to be a Luv letter? You dont say? Abeg give me back my letter, where is Steph
Mikelreal am not romantic oh but it was a nice gesture.
But I can send you a love text that is if you want wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Five Letters Word Game:use The Last Letter To Form A New Five Letters Word.... / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active / Ma Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.