Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (35064 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by CocoLoca(f): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
raystanley: @Cocolola a.k.a (ma Chocolate gurl) I promise to always give you my best share
I put my right hand on my chest gurl
No money in the can pay for, the feeling am feeling for you gurl
I wanna be your king and your man
I love you forever and dared more...
*in alicia keys voice* YOU DON'T (EVEN) KNOW MY NAME!! angry angry angry grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ChainBlinger: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
magabounce: chain blinger, i b guy o
oh...I think say you be gay oh.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by emmadejust(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
huh e no easy oooo. i've search in in many thread and social community,i cant find any1 wit same interest or affection to love.even nairaland dnt give promise to any of being link up to love mate.who i go ask or apply for love contract.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
MockingBird:

@ Adaobi123
A POEM FOR MY BELOVED

Like the rose among thorns
Is my darling among women.
You are beautiful my darling
Beautiful beyond words.
You have captured my heart
And hold it hostage with one glance of your eyes.
My treasure and my bride to be,
Your love delights me my dear
Because your love is better than wine.

O woman of rare beauty
Your eyes sparkle like diamonds
Besides springs of water.
Even among hundreds of queens
And countless young women,
I would still choose my treasure and my perfect one.
The favorite of her father and dearly beloved of the one who bore her.
Young women see her and praise her
Even queens and concubines sing her praise.

You're altogether beautiful my darling
Beautiful in every way.
No wonder many waters cannot quench my love for you,
Nor can many rivers drown it.
If a man were to buy your love with all his wealth
His offer would be utterly useless.
I love you beyond words my dear
Because you're my beloved.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Gamboh55(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
make I nack u akpako...talk ur own

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by demsid(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
CocoLoca:
LOL! You dat hasn't finished eating 3-square meals! tongue tongue tongue
coco babe, Love is nt abt d money, its nt for wen u feel Hot, it doesnt attach to bein funny.. It jst a beauriful jorney
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by PStacks(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
grin calm cool and collected girls too much for nairaland jare.. Like really cream girls.

Hey swerry, pls forgive me.. I'm a typical village man, u make my heart go jigi jigi bam bam. anytime I see ur post on nairaland alone, I just wan put a ring on it..

The way u compose ur tots and present them alone, makes my body do grigiza..

I think the world of u tho..
I'l travel the world with u..
I'l make our dreams come thru.
I assure u, we'l be good as our dreams unfold right in front of us..

I'm sure am a real bad guy and u're just too hot a chick, just too glaring everyone can c.
2geda we'l compliment each other like bonny and clyde.
You're a beyounce of a sort! Just make me ur Jay-z and it would be swagga unlimited.
Power couple mehn! That's what we'l be.
I'l call u maaami and u call me Paapi..
I'l make sure ur friends get jealous of u..
For u, I will.. Cos every mile I go for u is definitely gon be worth my while..

Plus. Owo wa, so be sure u'l be ok..
Money aint gon ever be an issue.
I'l just keep giving you good good loving n We'l be good.

Sho ma gbe sun moh mi ni?
Holla @ ur boy..

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by AMossley(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
CocoLoca:
Hi. Please can you send me Etisalat recharge card for N5,000? I promise to love you and only you if you do. cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Jcob(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
I Love You
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
dammytosh:

Yea, if it were to be 5 years ago. cool cool

You Don't seem to get the weight of that line.

Leaving the Island to the mainland is suicidal at this time on a crazy Monday evening but the thought of some one planning to come back and continue what he left undone shows the mission on the mainland is worth it.
d ;

5 yrs ago was molue tongue grin

I get u now!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Slipknot(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: Write a short love letter or better still toast the person above you. If d person above u is a guy nd u r a guy just go to d girl above him vice verse. Let's see hw good you are with ur love skills.

straight to the point!
I am not here for any charge and bail talk, I LOVE YOU TALK YOUR OWN!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by justplainpaul(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: Write a short love letter or better still toast the person above you. If d person above u is a guy nd u r a guy just go to d girl above him vice verse. Let's see hw good you are with ur love skills.
Steph honey, the thought of you not being in my life everyday from now on terrifies me. you`re a treasure far beyond my means. any man will trade his soul to be with you. you`re my sun, my moon, my milky way. i love you to the bottom of my heart and soul. you`re the most beautiful woman in nairaland. if nairalanders don`t agree with this is their own palava, but if u don`t then its a tragedy. LoVe PaUl.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ATMCARD2(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Im here now tongue
.Here goes ma msg 2 her.I tink d glow from ur electric personality must b energizin ma brain as wel as ma hrt & al d more suprizin as ur pweety face kpt cmg up ma mind.I guess each of us also has interests dat r out of oda one's familiar world.I hv run in2 few gurls,i hv gn out wit a few atyms b4 u, but i found masef tinkin al abt u.Ma few words 2 u.Dis 1 na BOMB!!!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by emmadejust(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
every soul desire a lord or goddess of intimate pure romance.that wil enslave d fantasy of spiritual lures which no reality of satisfaction can b gotten.love only create a need and temptation tat lured many souls to slavery of far pleasure or happy after.
every seducer see d world as their bedroom for sexual exploration of passion that later empty their satisfaction
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Do u have a fiancé?
Am sure u don't but Gen2:18 The Lord God said, It is not good for a
man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him. U myt not love me but 1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love, does not know
God, because God is love. U myt be confused but Matthew 12:34 For out of the abundance of the
heart the mouth speaks. U myt say all men are d same but Mark 13:31 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but
my words will never pass away."
U myt say why me. But Proverbs 31:29 "Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all."
U may wonder what's special abt u but Song of Solomon 4:7 "You are altogether
beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you."
Am sure u are flattered but Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is deceptive, and beauty
is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be
praised."
And if u say yes, Genesis 2:24 "Therefore man shall leave his
father and his mother & hold fast to his wife, & they
shall become one flesh." Incase u wondering hw I knw d scripture so much, Joshua 1:8 " This book of the Law shall not depart
from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and
night, so that you may be careful to do all that is
written in it. For then you will make your way
prosperous and you will have good success."
Pls dear no need to think cos Philippians 4:8 "Finally brethren, whatever is true,
whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is
pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if
there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of
praise, think about these things.
And If u say u love me now, Revelation 22:21"Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by mediachirps(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
that's crap and senseless!! so u want us to teach u how to toast ur elder?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Here goes ma msg 2 her.I tink d glow from ur electric personality must b energizin ma brain as wel as ma hrt & al d more suprizin as ur pweety face kpt cmg up ma mind.I guess each of us also has interests dat r out of oda one's familiar world.I hv run in2 few gurls,i hv gn out wit a few atyms b4 u, but i found masef tinkin al abt u.Ma few words 2 u.Dis 1 na BOMB!!!

cheesy cool cheesy kiss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ChainBlinger: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
@Nadia (hope you're reading this)
you are the pimples on my
face, the bullet in my gun, the
credit on my fone, d fuel in
my gen. if love is a crime, I
don't mind going to kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ATMCARD2(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
dammytosh: My Chilisox,

Spelling ur name was not my problem, but my heart trembles at the appearance of anything about you. I am on 3rd mainland traffic on my way to whisper how much you mean to me to your gentle ears.

Excuse me, I need to call my boss that I will soon be back in the office.

.Bro,plz jump 4rm d bridge na,2 shw hw much u luv her.lol
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Flirtyfemi: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Amule5000us(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by hunkydory(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
@adaobi123 There are tulips in the bush,there are tulips in my garden,but they are not as beautiful as our two lips together in the dark.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nomski0(f): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Bro,plz jump 4rm d bridge na,2 shw hw much u luv her.lol
True, if loves you that much then she'll follow you. You jump, she jumps.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Larryupsy: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chai!!Nairalanders get time o,see long epistles called love letter.Baby je ka jo ma wapo.simple
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
hunkydory: @adaobi123 There are tulips in the bush,there are tulips in my garden,but they are not as beautiful as our two lips together in the dark.

shocked shocked embarassed grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
My Perpetual Paramont: I flinch in ur absence, I flunctuate in ur absence, more loneliness is ur absence which makes me feel like a criminal on death row. I remember in ur presence that I am embodied with highly joyous delightness of ectasy. With ur soothing voice, u heal my deafness, with ur sharp sight, u heal my short sight. U, whose hair is like the lions mane. Our solidarity is permanent and our love is our bond. love u, love u, love u my Queen.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ATMCARD2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nomski0:
True, if loves you that much then she'll follow you. You jump, she jumps.
.Atleast 2 prove his love na.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ATMCARD2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
adaobi123:

cheesy cool cheesy kiss
.U're lafin ryt?Oya guys kp off,b4 i gv person short sleeve at hand na.lol
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nomski0(f): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Atleast 2 prove his love na.
How is she supposed to prove hers?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
@adaobi, have tried not to see your beauty. Not to have it blazing in my eye. Not to see your lovely mouth – nor to smell your honey skin. Not to think of how it wud feel holding ur big sized breasts in my bare hands – nor fix upon your hips. Not to watch you dance like that. Not to share your drink. Not to have these thoughts I have. Not to cry out loud. But hunger is the stronger now – and you are what I wish. If only giving u my 17inches rod every day wud make u happy, den ur wish is my command
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ATMCARD2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Castroii: @adaobi, have tried not to see your beauty. Not to have it blazing in my eye. Not to see your lovely mouth – nor to smell your honey skin. Not to think of how it wud feel holding ur big sized breasts in my bare hands – nor fix upon your hips. Not to watch you dance like that. Not to share your drink. Not to have these thoughts I have. Not to cry out loud. But hunger is the stronger now – and you are what I wish. If only giving u my 17inches rod every day wud make u happy, den ur wish is my command

.LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Debate: Education Is Better Than Money. / Where Is The Cat In This Picture / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.