Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58420 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
smiley
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
smiley
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
FM983UR
Intel Atom Processor: 1.6 GHz
2GB of memory installed
160 GB SATA Hard Disc Drive
10.1-inch TFT display
Built in WebCam
Built in Microphone
SD Multi Card reader
Pointing Device - Touchpad with scroll zones
HP OEM AC Adapter/Charger
HP Mini 1101
Wi-Fi
AC Adapter and power cord
Internal battery - Tested working but included AS IS
Genuine Windows COA Vista Business
XP PRO Installed
6 Cell HP OEM Battery

150$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
Type: Notebook
Operating System: Windows 7 Brand: Toshiba
Processor Type: AMD Athlon Model: Satellite C655D-S5091
Processor Speed: 2.20 GHz Screen Size: 15.6"
Memory: 3 GB Product Line: Satellite
Operating System Edition: Ultimate
180#

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by weezii(m): 12:09am On Aug 29, 2013
oga texaco ur really doing a nice job here. can u post info on more phones? androids n windows. tnx alot
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by thompson1510(m): 6:45am On Aug 29, 2013
texaco1: Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
Type: Notebook
Operating System: Windows 7 Brand: Toshiba
Processor Type: AMD Athlon Model: Satellite C655D-S5091
Processor Speed: 2.20 GHz Screen Size: 15.6"
Memory: 3 GB Product Line: Satellite
Operating System Edition: Ultimate
180#
how much is this gonna cost? Shipping included.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2013
1 tab needed,any1 availble pls indicate,locatn is lagos
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by kunlekunle: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Condition:
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
MPN: Unknown
Display: Analog Features: Easy To Read
Country of Manufacture: China Band Material: Silver Plated
Style: Casual Age: Modern (2000-present)
Serial Number: Unknown Movement: Quartz : Battery
Model: Unknown
40$ to nigeria

whats the price of this item
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2013
kunlekunle:

whats the price of this item
It is 50$ to nigeria ,
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
please anyone that hasn't gotten his or her item purchase receipt should pls get in touch with me as soon as possible , thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
grin
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Unlocked Apple iPhone 3G 8GB Touchscreen Wifi 2MP Camera Black
Item specifics
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand: Apple
Camera: 2.0 MP Family Line: Apple iPhone
Cellular Band: GSM / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS / HSDPA 850/1900/2100 Model: iPhone 3G
Operating System: iOS - Apple Carrier: Unlocked
MEPID: 168138213 Storage Capacity: 8 GB
Contract: Without Contract Color: Black
Features: 3G Data Capable, Bluetooth Enabled, Global Ready, GPS, Internet Browser, Music Player, Touch Screen, Wi-Fi Capable, Speakerphone UPC: 3178770033560
130$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by omode2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
@ texaco just finished d thread frm beginning nice job tired of those chinco products dt u cant vouch for what u r getting. Bring on more tabs and solar chargers (eida mobile or lappy) dts my area of interest o!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
omode2: @ texaco just finished d thread frm beginning nice job tired of those chinco products dt u cant vouch for what u r getting. Bring on more tabs and solar chargers (eida mobile or lappy) dts my area of interest o!
shocked you read my thread from page 1 !!!!!!
you deserve an award plus a Discount grin grin
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Compatibility:
iphone / ipad / iTouch/ iPod/ Tablet computer/ Smart phone/ PDA/ PSP/ Camera/ Mp3/Mp4 players/ USB music speaker/ Bluetooth products
(As long as one end of the cable is a USB connector, then it can charge your mobile devices. )

Package Included:
Portable Power Bank x 1
USB Charging Cable x 1
User Manual x 1
Warranty Card x
35$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Rhemite(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2013
Greetings to you TEXACO1, I ALSO WAR GIVEN A GOOD RECOMMENDATION BY B FRIEND AND I TOOK MY TIME TO READ THROUGH YOUR 22PAGES AND I TRUELLY WANT TO COMMEND YOUR GOOD WORK. I Am looking for b Mobile that can fall within a budget of 20-25k . Am a student and i do b lot online so i need something that would ease my Laptop of its load. Also i involve in Binary Trading and Sports Trading so am looking toward either a mini tap or an iphone that can meet Up this price Range. Also i would want something wit at least 8G Internal Memory or more. 5mp Pixel too. Should the price change for the spec let me know. Am not really looking for brand new but should i get that too for a Good Price i would be happy. Apologises for my Lengthy WORDS, just trying to make myself clear.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Rhemite: Greetings to you TEXACO1, I ALSO WAR GIVEN A GOOD RECOMMENDATION BY B FRIEND AND I TOOK MY TIME TO READ THROUGH YOUR 22PAGES AND I TRUELLY WANT TO COMMEND YOUR GOOD WORK. I Am looking for b Mobile that can fall within a budget of 20-25k . Am a student and i do b lot online so i need something that would ease my Laptop of its load. Also i involve in Binary Trading and Sports Trading so am looking toward either a mini tap or an iphone that can meet Up this price Range. Also i would want something wit at least 8G Internal Memory or more. 5mp Pixel too. Should the price change for the spec let me know. Am not really looking for brand new but should i get that too for a Good Price i would be happy. Apologises for my Lengthy WORDS, just trying to make myself clear.

thanks for commendation ,i am very very grateful . thanks
you need a mobile phone withing a range of 20<25k, that should be around 120 to 150 us dollars
you also need a laptop or iPhone ?what is the 8g and 5mp for,is it for laptop or mobile?
do you have any specific brand of phone in mind ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2013
tell him you love him
Item specifics
Condition:
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand: Geneva
Display: Analog Gender: Men's
MPN: 7076G Style: Casual
Dial Color: Brown Band Material: Metal Steel
Lens Color: Grays Age: Modern (2000-present)
Frame Material: Metal Movement: Quartz : Battery
Protection: 100% UVA
32$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2013
@all,
Please anyone wishing to do transactions with me should please take the pains to read through my thread.
I DON'T SHIP ON A DAILY BASIS
I SHIP ONCE A WEEK EITHER THURDAY OR SATURDAY
I DON'T DO EXPIDITE SHIPPING
PLEASE PICK YOUR ITEMS EARLY AND TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION DELAYS THAT ARISE DUE TO MONEY TRANSFER AND PAYPAL CLEARING
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
You can get a USA Phone Number to Ring on you phone line also receive SMS.
Get it done at this website: UsaCallSms
My 2cent
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chino4(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2013
What's d last price for d power bank. Charger .my location is abj hope u can
Deliver .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
chino4: What's d last price for d power bank. Charger .my location is abj hope u can
Deliver .
is it this one
texaco1: Compatibility:
iphone / ipad / iTouch/ iPod/ Tablet computer/ Smart phone/ PDA/ PSP/ Camera/ Mp3/Mp4 players/ USB music speaker/ Bluetooth products
(As long as one end of the cable is a USB connector, then it can charge your mobile devices. )

Package Included:
Portable Power Bank x 1
USB Charging Cable x 1
User Manual x 1
Warranty Card x
35$
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Item specifics
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Type: Tablets
3G / 4G Support: Supports 3G Dongle Brand: Noria
Product Condition: New Operating System: Android
Electronic Types: Tablets Screen Size: 7 inches
Processor: 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 Storage Capacity: 4 GB
RAM: 512 MB Color: White
Touchscreen Type: Capacitive Contract: Without Contract
Keyboard Type: Virtual Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels

80$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by james809: 1:24am On Sep 01, 2013
please i need a quote on this items on ebay

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2013
james809: please i need a quote on this items on ebay

mobile phone is 40 dollars to anywhere in Nigeria. thank you sir
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Rhemite: Greetings to you TEXACO1, I ALSO WAR GIVEN A GOOD RECOMMENDATION BY B FRIEND AND I TOOK MY TIME TO READ THROUGH YOUR 22PAGES AND I TRUELLY WANT TO COMMEND YOUR GOOD WORK. I Am looking for b Mobile that can fall within a budget of 20-25k . Am a student and i do b lot online so i need something that would ease my Laptop of its load. Also i involve in Binary Trading and Sports Trading so am looking toward either a mini tap or an iphone that can meet Up this price Range. Also i would want something wit at least 8G Internal Memory or more. 5mp Pixel too. Should the price change for the spec let me know. Am not really looking for brand new but should i get that too for a Good Price i would be happy. Apologises for my Lengthy WORDS, just trying to make myself clear.
send me a mail dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by remmyken(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Condition:
Type: Tablets
3G / 4G Support: Supports 3G Dongle Brand: Noria
Product Condition: New Operating System: Android
Electronic Types: Tablets Screen Size: 7 inches
Processor: 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 Storage Capacity: 4 GB
RAM: 512 MB Color: White
Touchscreen Type: Capacitive Contract: Without Contract
Keyboard Type: Virtual Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels

80$
how much in total will this cost to land in Ebonyi nd how many days? What of landin in lagos?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2013
remmyken: how much in total will this cost to land in Ebonyi nd how many days? What of landing in lagos?
thanks, the total cost of handling , repacking and shipping plus the item price is 140 to your state .
please note , don't count from the day you pay to my man in ibadan , start counting from the day i ship .i ship only once a week .pls kindly take note of this , please
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
A
Item: External Power Bank
Condition: New
Quantity: 1
Size : 5.75" x 2.75"
Keep your device going with this 13200mAh extended battery power pack
High quality rugged metal construction
Great for use on long trips
Adds hours of battery life to your phone, tablet, or mp3 player
Battery indicator light lets you know when the battery is ready to use
Built in Flashlight
Lithium-ion battery
2 Output Settings 5V 1.0amp and 5V 2.1amp for Faster charging
NOTE: Recommend time to use is when you have 20% battery left. Phones require more power to charge past 80%
Non OEM Accessory
Item: Micro USB Data Cable
Quantity: 1
Color: White
Charge your External Power Bank with this Cable
Flexible for maximum usability
32$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Item Descripiton
Color: black / white
Capacity: 12000mAh/20000mah/30000mah/50000mAh
Output 1: 5.0V, 2.1A(Max.)
Output 2: 5.0V,1.0A(Max.)
Input: DC 5V, 1.0A (Max.) Attention!! 1A Power Adapter is necessary/required when you charge your power bank!!
Circle Time:≥500 Times
This bank power is available for Most kinds of electronic products which need to charge with USB, such us mobile phone
iPhone iPod ipad, PSP, MP3, MP4, PSP, GPS, digital camera, Bluetooth, etc.

Package Included :
1 X External Battery Charger Power Bank (no power adapter included)
8-IN-1 Connectors (as the picture shown)
[/b]this costs 8 dollars
[b]
12ooomah 30$
20000 33$
30000 35$
50000 40$

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man. / <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.