Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58249 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2013
thompson1510: Oga texaco, i stil dey here ooo. Been busy thinkin n calculating. How is work nah?
Pls send me mail,I am planning something good for you concerning bb phones.just the perfect package for you .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2013
Ok i am good with that.how can you buy for me the goods on amazon,do i give you my amazon password and email to do so or what.how do i make the purchases since i have them on my cart on amazon
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2013
sonyc00: Ok i am good with that.how can you buy for me the goods on amazon,do i give you my amazon password and email to do so or what.how do i make the purchases since i have them on my cart on amazon
all I need is the link to the product.I can't buy from your cart
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oppre26(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
oppre26:
Will wait ur email. I trust you will include the second item as well.
Still waiting for your email.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oppre26(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
texaco1:
Thanks for the commendation ,I really appreciate it.I will send you a mail concerning your request.thank you very much for your anticipated patronage .texaco1
Still awaiting your email sir.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
oppre26:
Still awaiting your email sir.
I am so so sorry,please I thought I sent ur reply along with all the mails I replied yesterday.
One of ur items is bidding but unfortunately due to some bad experiences I had to suspend the bidding option .
For mobile phones the cost is 40 dollars to anywhere in nigeria.
Once again sorry for the late reply
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by estherdim: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello,

hw much will it cost me to get 3 blackberry bold 5 black. Both with shipping to lagos.

Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
estherdim: Hello,

hw much will it cost me to get 3 blackberry bold 5 black. Both with shipping to lagos.

Thanks

If you buy 3 I may give you a discount.
Dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
www.amazon.com/gp/aw/c .THAT IS THE LINK TO THE AMAZON PAGE,so how much do i pay for transportation to Aba
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
sonyc00: www.amazon.com/gp/aw/c .THAT IS THE LINK TO THE AMAZON PAGE,so how much do i pay for transportation to Aba
What is the name of the product u want to buy?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
I want to buy everything on that cart,so how much for everything and how do i pay for the goods and how will it be delivered[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
sonyc00: I want to buy everything on that cart,so how much for everything and how do i pay for the goods and how will it be delivered[color=#550000][/color]
i cant view your cart , pls justs end me the item link . thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by estherdim: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1:
If you buy 3 I may give you a discount.
Dotun10@hotmail.com

can u send me the amount to my email easytouse.dim@aol.com

The real price

Now the discount

The shipping to nigeria

Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2013
estherdim:

can u send me the amount to my email easytouse.dim@aol.com

The real price

Now the discount

The shipping to nigeria

Thanks
no problem
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2013
So Texaco whats my price and how do we talk more about it
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2013
@ all customers,
please let all my customers that i sent their items last week and that have received their tracking number contact the shipper with the phone number given to them , my shipper just mailed me that the cargo section of mma has been shut by the Nigerian govt , please try and call the shipper today to find out the status of your items and when they will deliver to your various locations . thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2013
sonyc00: So Texaco whats my price and how do we talk more about it
good day , please i so much cherish customer confidentiality that is why i always prefer my customers to send their links and all correspondence through email . please give me your email and i will forward your charge to you right away . thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oppre26(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1:
I am so so sorry,please I thought I sent ur reply along with all the mails I replied yesterday.
One of ur items is bidding but unfortunately due to some bad experiences I had to suspend the bidding option .
For mobile phones the cost is 40 dollars to anywhere in nigeria.
Once again sorry for the late reply
Received ur email. No issues. Thanks and will be in touch.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by estherdim: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1:
no problem

I JUST SENT U A MAIL NOW, PLS REPLY ASAP

THANKS
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by estherdim: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1:
no problem

I JUST SEND U A MAIL NOW, PLS REPLY ASAP

THANKS
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by princeuk21(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2013
@Texaco1 can you send my item to me in port-harcourt if i place my order and how much will be the cost (its just a book). Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2013
princeuk21: @Texaco1 can you send my item to me in port-harcourt if i place my order and how much will be the cost (its just a book). Thanks
My brother ,since all these days!ok oooo
I ship anywhere in nigeria except boko haram areas .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by princeuk21(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1:
My brother ,since all these days!ok oooo
I ship anywhere in nigeria except boko haram areas .
MY BROTHER NO VEX NA WORK DO AM. LOL.. grin MY PLACE NO FOLLOW FOR BOKO HARAM AREA O. OYA SEE THE PRODUCT NUMBER 360731238835
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hey texaco have you received the mail
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hey texaco have you received the mail,yahoo is misbehaving on my phone
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1:
good day , please i so much cherish customer confidentiality that is why i always prefer my customers to send their links and all correspondence through email . please give me your email and i will forward your charge to you right away . thank you
the email is jademijj@yahoo.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
princeuk21: MY BROTHER NO VEX NA WORK DO AM. LOL.. grin MY PLACE NO FOLLOW FOR BOKO HARAM AREA O. OYA SEE THE PRODUCT NUMBER 360731238835
pls give me ur email or send me a mail .
dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
sonyc00: the email is jademijj@yahoo.com
i just sent you a reply
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 4Gsmokei(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello Texaco please reply my mail, am waiting for your price quote for the products I asked for in my mail. Franklyn
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by princeuk21(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1:
pls give me ur email or send me a mail .
dotun10@hotmail.com
princeuk214real@yahoo.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by funkeyuche: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello guys am uche by name,got a sony ericssion x8 evertin working perfect check d net for phone specification want to swap it for a psp bt please it should b ok.or if u wnt ti swap ur psp for a curve2....2go@funkey10,facebook funkeyuche,num 08102695443,stay at lag orile

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.