Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57984 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by delln(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
delln:
Let me add here that those who know the way should lead the unknown in order to reach destination.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
texaco1: @omo,is this what you want ?

Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand: Nikon
Megapixels: 14.2 MP Model: D3100
Screen Size: 3" MPN: D3100
Bundled Items: Case or Bag, Extra Battery, Extra Battery Charger, Lens, Lens Cleaning Kit, Lens Filter, Memory Card, Memory Reader, Strap (Neck or Wrist), Tripod Type: Digital SLR
Manufacturer Warranty: Yes UPC: 689466369014

B,
Item specifics
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand: Nikon
MPN: NIKONAFSVRDX55200, 82900002900, NIKONLENSAFSDX55200MMF, AFSDXVRZOOMNIKKOR5520, ACCESSD40D40XD6005, AFSDX55200MMF4056G, NIKON55200MMF456GIFEDAF, 216626912KIT, 2166B, 82900003900, A1747206FRFR, AFSDX55200MMF456GED, JAA794DC, 2147GM, 2166G, JAA798DA, PLEMIX80557, K4255203, OBJEKTIV55200, NIKONAFSDX55200N, AFSDXVRED55200G, OBNIJAA793DC, NIKONAFSDX55200S, OBNIJAA798DA, 775283, MKZN18, KAM0034655, KAM0034776, 2166 Focus Type: Auto & Manual
Compatible Brand: For Nikon Camera Type: Digital SLR, SLR
Model: 2166 Focal Length: 55-200mm, Zoom
Camera Technology: Digital Type: Telephoto, Image Stabilization, Telephoto Zoom
Maximum Aperture: F/4.0-5.6 UPC: 018208021666
i av bn away 4rm ur thread 4 smtimes nw...pls how much is this plus d shipin charge
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by mamaaustin(f): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hi Texaco,
so when will you resume on the buying and shipment of my goods? Its possible the prices quoted @ walgreens may change from week to week and I wldnt want a situation where we go over the budgeted amount that I sent to you.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
julius99: Urgent buyer needed!
Super clean Uk used Blackberry Playbook 16gb for sale @ 29k.
Reach me on 0.7.0.6. 3.2.9.4.1.3.2

@texaco1, how much will it take to ship a laptop to Makurdi and how long from ur address?
90$
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
sonyc00: Hey texaco,i want to get this item on ebay with number 171119708196.advice me if its a good idea.and how much will it cost for,bringing it down to aba.and how much am i buying the phone.please help me out.
mail me please
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
WHeeZyBoyi: texaco1 send me the shipper,s cell number so that i'll call him and here what he'll say...i wouldn't know if he'll even come to akure. Just send me his number first, to my email.
yes they will come to akure
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
mamaaustin: Hi Texaco,
so when will you resume on the buying and shipment of my goods? Its possible the prices quoted @ walgreens may change from week to week and I wldnt want a situation where we go over the budgeted amount that I sent to you.
we are presently working on our dom account that is what is happening , i am trying to streamline the money transfer process fr faster action on items request
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
omoteamac: i av bn away 4rm ur thread 4 smtimes nw...pls how much is this plus d shipin charge
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=omoteamac][/quote]
what is ur email pls
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
texaco1:
what is ur email pls
omoteemac@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Need to unlock a phone using an eBay unlock code? Can you help out?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 5:16am On Sep 19, 2013
i want to ask you a question.i have seen some good costly android phones worth 300 dollars that is bid at 150 dollars by potential buyers.will the seller still sell the phone at that 150 dollars if it remains like that till the end of the bidding period.anyone who knows the answer please answer the question.thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by omoijoba(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Texaco1,
Have been away for a while due to commitment. I hope to place my order next week Friday hopefully. Will mail you next week for further discussion.
How's life and business over there? Remain bless.

Omoijoba
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 4Gsmokei(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2013
Hello Texaco, hope you are doing fine. Pls like how long will it take to resume purchases of items.
You have not replied my mails.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
omoijoba: Texaco1,
Have been away for a while due to commitment. I hope to place my order next week Friday hopefully. Will mail you next week for further discussion.

Omoijoba
next week friday will be just perfect , thanks a lot , all issues are been resolved gradually with both paypal and my bank . thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
omoijoba: Texaco1,

Omoijoba
any usa site , during this period , i have been able to see that there are many many good sites that sells items cheaper than ebay and the rest, i will be posting the links soon .
another service i will be offering when i resume is product sourcing from usa and many European market which i will list as soon as i get back.all my customers needs to do is to give me the item details or name and i will source it for them here at the cheapest price , all this will be done with the full consent of the customer.
i believe the best is yet to come, ebay and amazon was just our starting point . God bless you all
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
texaco1:
any usa site , during this period , i have been able to see that there are many many good sites that sells items cheaper than ebay and the rest, i will be posting the links soon .
another service i will be offering when i resume is product sourcing from usa and many European market which i will list as soon as i get back.all my customers needs to do is to give me the item details or name and i will source it for them here at the cheapest price , all this will be done with the full consent of the customer.
i believe the best is yet to come, ebay and amazon was just our starting point . God bless you all
ok sir,when you are starting again let us know.i really need to make a bid for some items on ebay
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by omoijoba(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
texaco1:
Texaco1, i dont for once doubt you and your service because you're making me proud. Cant wait to trade on those sites @ lowest price.

Omoijoba.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by j2012(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2013
Mr texaco, can you pls reply my mail?

You don't seem interested in letting me know where the laptop I have fully paid for is.

I called your shipper and he requested some info, which you are yet to provide.

Pls, reply my mail. This transaction is gradually turning sour.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2013
j2012: Mr texaco, can you pls reply my mail?

You don't seem interested in letting me know where the laptop I have fully paid for is.

I called your shipper and he requested some info, which you are yet to provide.

Pls, reply my mail. This transaction is gradually turning sour.
go and check the mail i sent to you on the 7th of September 2013 . you will find all the information there
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by j2012(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2013
texaco1:
go and check the mail i sent to you on the 7th of September 2013 . you will find all the information there

I have seen the mail you forwarded to me. That isn't the one I am refering to.

I sent you a mail yesterday. Reply the mail, that is what they are requesting for.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2013
@j2012,
i just called the shipper now and they confirmed that they have your items , now what again , now please log back into your inbox , go to tmy mail dated 7th of September , copy the tracking number and call the agent .thank you angry
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2013
j2012:

I have seen the mail you forwarded to me. That isn't the one I am refering to.

I sent you a mail yesterday. Reply the mail, that is what they are requesting for.
that is because you have been making me repeat the same thing over and over again for that past 2 weeks .you brought the case to open , maybe i should just reply here with the tracking number and shipper number so that everyone can confirm , isnt that what you want ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hello,mr texaco are you now taking orders again.and please have you seen my email on yahoo.please answer it,if you have.its my first time buying on ebay and i want to make the best out of it.sir please help me to inquire about the reserve price for my goods.thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by mamaaustin(f): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
sonyc00: i want to ask you a question.i have seen some good costly android phones worth 300 dollars that is bid at 150 dollars by potential buyers.will the seller still sell the phone at that 150 dollars if it remains like that till the end of the bidding period.anyone who knows the answer please answer the question.thanks

If the seller did not place a "Reserve value" on the android phone, whatever price the bidding ends at is the price to be paid.
If however there is a reserve value in effect on the item, it means that even if the bidding ended and the reserve value was not met or exceeded, then the seller does not have to sell @ the price and can relist the phone again to hopefully be sold @ a higher price.

I hope that explanation helped smiley
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by tex25: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
mamaaustin:

If the seller did not place a "Reserve value" on the android phone, whatever price the bidding ends at is the price to be paid.
If however there is a reserve value in effect on the item, it means that even if the bidding ended and the reserve value was not met or exceeded, then the seller does not have to sell @ the price and can relist the phone again to hopefully be sold @ a higher price.

I hope that explanation helped smiley
Great explanation thanks!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:49am On Sep 22, 2013
Glory be to God in the highest,
All items in my poession has been shipped ,please if you haven't received your tracking number by mail please kindly notify me by mail,if you have please start calling the shipper number by wednesday ,all items will have gotten to nigeria by then.we are resuming back this week .God bless you all
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2013
sonyc00: Hello,mr texaco are you now taking orders again.and please have you seen my email on yahoo.please answer it,if you have.its my first time buying on ebay and i want to make the best out of it.sir please help me to inquire about the reserve price for my goods.thanks
mr texaco,if you have seen my latest mail for some items on ebay,please answer it and please advice me on the least amount you think i can get those products,so that i can budget for them
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
sonyc00: mr texaco,if you have seen my latest mail for some items on ebay,please answer it and please advice me on the least amount you think i can get those products,so that i can budget for them
I will go through it and let you know ,but please kindly take note that payment for orders won't start until wednesday ,we now have a new ,fast and efficient system in place to meet our customers demands and needs.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ok i am ready to wait,just let me know here on nairaland when you have sent the mail
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texacoo1: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
sonyc00: Ok i am ready to wait,just let me know here on nairaland when you have sent the mail
but i cant see any mail
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texacoo1: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
@all,
dear customers , we now have 2 new bank accounts to make payment easier for our numerous customers , the details will be pasted this week , one is a uba account and the other is an access bank account , we believe that this will make payment easier for you our dearly beloved and esteemed customers , details will be coming out shortly

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.