Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57806 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
texaco1:
Congratulations ,you have won the item .
What next now bro?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Soyedele1:
What next now bro?
The laptop price is 152,the seller has included 10.30 as shipping let's assume the weight to be 3kg and my handling charge all should be 210. Cross check ,I will try and talk to the seller maybe he can waive the shipping fee for u ,but pls let's do BIN next time .calculate the price
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by temi4fash(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
do you do just electronics/
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
temi4fash: do you do just electronics/
Any legal item that will not cause problems is what I do.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
How many pounds make a kilo then cos most items on ebay are in pounds, especially laptops...
texaco1:
I charge per kilo ,which is 10us for now and my handling charge is 10 .all for now.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
2s£xy:
How many pounds make a kilo then cos most items on ebay are in pounds, especially laptops...
2 pounds make a kilo
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Good! You have a customer! Count me in. I am just expecting things from my domain biz, but will keep a tab on this thread.
texaco1:
2 pounds make a kilo
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
@soyedele,what is ur final decision ?let me know .
Will u still buy the laptop or not?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
texaco1: @soyedele,what is ur final decision ?let me know .
Will u still buy the laptop or not?
I will buy bro. So hw do I make payment? My bb screen got damaged today n I will try to repair it tomorrow so as to finalise the deal. Also, my internet is down
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Soyedele1:
I will buy bro. So hw do I make payment? My bb screen got damaged today n I will try to repair it tomorrow so as to finalise the deal. Also, my internet is down
have u seen the number i sent you , call the man and pls endeavor to meet the man face to face, the total cost is 210 dollars.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
texaco1:
have u seen the number i sent you , call the man and pls endeavor to meet the man face to face, the total cost is 210 dollars.
I didn't get any number ooo. What am I to do nxt?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Soyedele1:
I didn't get any number ooo. What am I to do nxt?
what is ur number ?call Eng akin on this number +2348033243497, tell him you want to pay oladotun for a laptop ,you can request to meet him in person.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
texaco1:
what is ur number ?call Eng akin on this number +2348033243497, tell him you want to pay oladotun for a laptop ,you can request to meet him in person.

Am I to full payment bro?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Soyedele1:
Am I to full payment bro?
Please kindly hold on,till I tell u to pay.thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:

hmmmm, if na you you no go fear dis kind means of payment?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:49am On Jul 18, 2013
beatbug: hmmmm, if na you you no go fear dis kind means of payment?
@beatbug,
me and soyedele have discussed at length and as a matter of fact he knows where to pick up and all he is asking is who to pay to.i have said this earlier I AM NOT LOOKING FOR MANY CUSTOMERS those that God has given me so far is ok for me. ppl have been mailing me to send my payment details to them and i have always told them to hold on.if i was a scammer i would have asked people to start sending money to my accounts but it seems you dont get it and since this is like a new thing i understand but pls no one is been forced to accept or deal with me,i decide what and which information i will give out.i will appreciate it if your comments become more constructive
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:51am On Jul 18, 2013
@all,please let everyone give me this week to sort out a problem at our pick up place in ibadan , this is very important. ,
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 18, 2013
Texaco, please face business nothing do you and I like your approach. I saw where you mentioned that you value your name more than anything... We think alike buddy. Same thing I often tell myself in case of any business.

Carry go...
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2013
2s£xy:
Texaco, please face business nothing do you and I like your approach. I saw where you mentioned that you value your name more than anything... We think alike buddy. Same thing I often tell myself in case of any business.

Carry go...
thanks brother, i need to sort out a few things at the pickup place ,because these are peoples goods and money , i cant just entrust them to anybody ,i have asked soyedele to hold on because the person he is to pay says he wont be around and i want them to meet in person, pls tell me what wrong have i done in that ?
and trust nairaland , the smallest Bleep up the next thing you will see is ur name been labelled a scammer all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Yeah... True. Don't you have a brother of yours that can help you with it? If to say I dey Lag, i for help you.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:24am On Jul 18, 2013
2s£xy:
Yeah... True. Don't you have a brother of yours that can help you with it? If to say I dey Lag, i for help you.
this is a big project we are planning and which will eventually extend out of the american market into europe and west africa,that is why i have decided to start small in a location i know very very well with very limited number of customers.when we start to prove ourselves responsible with peoples goods and money then many more customers will come,yes i have people in Nigeria and Ibadan and we are working on it
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2013
Okay, Good! More power to your elbow.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2013
2s£xy:
Okay, Good! More power to your elbow.
thanks bro.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
@beatbug,
me and soyedele have discussed at length and as a matter of fact he knows where to pick up and all he is asking is who to pay to.i have said this earlier I AM NOT LOOKING FOR MANY CUSTOMERS those that God has given me so far is ok for me. ppl have been mailing me to send my payment details to them and i have always told them to hold on.if i was a scammer i would have asked people to start sending money to my accounts but it seems you dont get it and since this is like a new thing i understand but pls no one is been forced to accept or deal with me,i decide what and which information i will give out.i will appreciate it if your comments become more constructive
why are you talking too much brov, anyways, you just have to put your house in order,well, I better stop posting here, since you don't see the sense in what A̶̲̥̅♏ saying. Because soon U̶̲̥̅̊ will see ṃ̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ as a villain here. . . One love man.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by AyodejiCharles(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2013
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?nborh=&emvAD=291x306&nbpr=1&nbcol=1%7Cunknown&ebayref=/itm/Amazon-Kindle-Fire-8GB-Wi-Fi-7in-Black-New-Edition-Latest-Model/330953678595

How much will that tablet cost me to get to ibadan? Am going for the buy now option.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2013
AyodejiCharles: wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?nborh=&emvAD=291x306&nbpr=1&nbcol=1%7Cunknown&ebayref=/itm/Amazon-Kindle-Fire-8GB-Wi-Fi-7in-Black-New-Edition-Latest-Model/330953678595

How much will that tablet cost me to get to ibadan? Am going for the buy now option.

30dollars total.
You will collect ur goods at agbala daniel church,ojoo ibadan.
The person u will give the money to is Eng Akin,he is the owner of proaudtech studios ,once u have done that send me a mail at
Ola1man@yahoo.com,dotun10@hotmail.com
The phone num of Engineer is +2348033243497,if u have another questions pls ask
We ship on thursdays which means that we must get ur items by wednesdays latest
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2013
@soyedele,
Pls we will have to go for the buy now option,pls do accept my sincere apologises
I have given the full data for payment and collection now.all issues pertaining to this has finally been resolved,I hope to serve you better.thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:

30dollars total.
You will collect ur goods at agbala daniel church,ojoo ibadan.
The person u will give the money to is Eng Akin,he is the owner of proaudtech studios ,once u have done that send me a mail at
Ola1man@yahoo.com,dotun10@yahoo.com
The phone num of Engineer is +2348033243497,if u have another questions pls ask
We ship on thursdays which means that we must get ur items by wednesdays latest

30 dollars in total? the tablet alone is more than 30 dollars, or do you mean 30 dollars for shipping alone, and if yes kindly give me the break down.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2013
AyodejiCharles:

30 dollars in total? the tablet alone is more than 30 dollars, or do you mean 30 dollars for shipping alone, and if yes kindly give me the break down.
Shipping is 20
Handling is 10
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1: @soyedele,
Pls we will have to go for the buy now option,pls do accept my sincere apologises
I have given the full data for payment and collection now.all issues pertaining to this has finally been resolved,I hope to serve you better.thank you
Does that mean our deal on the acer has been cancelled?ok, incase of next time, will I need to pay full payment or 50% payment in order for you to proceed with the transaction?
Thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
Soyedele1:
Does that mean our deal on the acer has been cancelled?ok, incase of next time, will I need to pay full payment or 50% payment in order for you to proceed with the transaction?
Thank you
Thanks for ur understanding,pls it is 100 % I already have an order for torch 2 so by the grace of God I will ship next week thursday.and our logistics issue in ibadan has been resolved this morning that is why I pasted the full name and contact number of my man in ibadan.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
Thanks for ur understanding,pls it is 100 % I already have an order for torch 2 so by the grace of God I will ship next week thursday.and our logistics issue in ibadan has been resolved this morning that is why I pasted the full name and contact number of my man in ibadan.
So what about the people that are not baed at ibadan cos I'm relocating too, how are they going to pay?
I will try and find a BIN options and get back to you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.