Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57833 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Soyedele1:
So what about the people that are not baed at ibadan cos I'm relocating too, how are they going to pay?
I will try and find a BIN options and get back to you soon.
once they get in touch with Eng in ibadan he will make all the necessary arrangements.there is no problem with that.once a deposit is made to my man let the person send me a mail immidiately.u will get used after dealing with us for the first time .pls when paying ,first call Eng and state which town u are ,make arrangements with him

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by julius99(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello, how much will u charge for this Towel warmer?
I want to knw b4 I can send u the link.

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
julius99: Hello, how much will u charge for this Towel warmer?
I want to knw b4 I can send u the link.
what is the weight?it is the weight that i need
you can send the link to my mail , ola1man@yahoo.com , or dotun10@hotmail.com
but pls take note we ship on thursdays
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by babakk2(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
Oga Texaco1 hope you are still watching this phone for me. wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=171075646179&emvAD=128x122&sv=171075646179
what do you think the highest bid will be?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
babakk2: Oga Texaco1 hope you are still watching this phone for me. wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=171075646179&emvAD=128x122&sv=171075646179
what do you think the highest bid will be?
my guy , sorry for not replying ur mails on time , but unfortunately we have to discontinue with the bidding option , pls if u can get a buynow i will ship it by next week.i think you want bb9700?am i right
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by joshdamie(m): 12:40am On Jul 19, 2013
We ship from ebay , walmart , and we have drop in usa and sa and we shipped to nigeria and malaysia and if you need drop in usa or you want someone to pick drop for you here in sa or malaysia or you want your package in nigeria contact for good and cheap dont allow anybody to dupe you and as you for much to shop or ship and we do free shipping for some lbs ..less kg ..contact us or call us +27)0749475074 ..

We look forward to do business with you ..all first timers are given much bonus on goods ....

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by gtassure: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Do you shop on Amazon.com?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by gtassure: 1:42am On Jul 19, 2013
my question @ texaco1!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:14am On Jul 19, 2013
gtassure: my question @ texaco1!
Yes we do
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by adexy007: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
can i get to have your mail so we can have a chat.....
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
adexy007: can i get to have your mail so we can have a chat.....
Ola1man@yahoo.com,we can meet online by around 2pm that should be 7pm nigerian time.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
@all,thanks for all the mails but we have discontinued the bidding option, thanks for the interest so far shown we are highly encouraged , thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by delln(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
I will advise you to put up a website to sell your products, by so doing, you will get a wider reach for your business, besides, you can advertise through google and facebook.

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 2fishes(m): 4:07am On Jul 20, 2013
do U do BIN on ebay?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:35am On Jul 20, 2013
2fishes: do U do BIN on ebay?
Yes we do,and as a matter of fact we have stopped bidding option.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2013
@all,for everyone that has been
asking for our contact address in
ibadan ,this is the address
Eng Akin,
proaudtech studios ,
Agbala daniel cathedral
Ojoo ibadan
+2348033243497
Ola1man@yahoo.com
dotun10@hotmail.com
Thank for your continued interest in
our services

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2013
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=271241695526

I have talked to the seller and he sd he will sell to me for $190 with free shipping.

I used hegoat119/rabbiitt78219.. You can help me to confirm from him and we can then proceed from there.

Update me asap
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Soyedele1: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=271241695526

I have talked to the seller and he sd he will sell to me for $190 with free shipping.

I used hegoat119/rabbiitt78219.. You can help me to confirm from him and we can then proceed from there.

Update me asap

Mr soyedele,
Please I am sorry but I can't do this for the following reasons
1)Unless the seller changes the price to 190 on ebay listing I can't deal.I work according to the rules so that in case of any dispute I will have a good case
2)I have said it I don't like rush rush job.always give us at least 24hrs ,this listing will end in just 14hrs time and you are just contacting me ,you haven't even made your deposit and the price u want me to send is not the price on the listing.
Well maybe I am not so well versed in ebay but I just like to follow the rules of the game.
Pls next time always give us time and make sure the seller does all adjustments ,my job is only to pay and ship
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2013
texaco1:

Mr soyedele,
Please I am sorry but I can't do this for the following reasons
1)Unless the seller changes the price to 190 on ebay listing I can't deal.I work according to the rules so that in case of any dispute I will have a good case
2)I have said it I don't like rush rush job.always give us at least 24hrs ,this listing will end in just 14hrs time and you are just contacting me ,you haven't even made your deposit and the price u want me to send is not the price on the listing.
Well maybe I am not so well versed in ebay but I just like to follow the rules of the game.
Pls next time always give us time and make sure the seller does all adjustments ,my job is only to pay and ship
let ṃ̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣ say a thing or two here, when much customers come, I bet you U̶̲̥̅̊ wil even have to sacrifice ur sleep to win bids for ur clients, ok, how do you overcome the problem of payments before bidding, get an acct. Whr even at 12 midnight nigeria time, clients can wire money I.e internet transfer into your acct... Then you can immediately, bid without hazzle...soyedele, if you negotiate with sellers, make sure the price is adjusted for the agreed price payment...else, U̶̲̥̅̊ wil b payin for the price on tag... I neva for 1s negotiate price on ebay. Its waste of time wen you need goods ontime...U̶̲̥̅̊ have various option to chose from, U̶̲̥̅̊ cld even get a beta deal dan the one you are negotiating.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2013
beatbug: let ṃ̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣ say a thing or two here, when much customers come, I bet you U̶̲̥̅̊ wil even have to sacrifice ur sleep to win bids for ur clients, ok, how do you overcome the problem of payments before bidding, get an acct. Whr even at 12 midnight nigeria time, clients can wire money I.e internet transfer into your acct... Then you can immediately, bid without hazzle...soyedele, if you negotiate with sellers, make sure the price is adjusted for the agreed price payment...else, U̶̲̥̅̊ wil b payin for the price on tag... I neva for 1s negotiate price on ebay. Its waste of time wen you need goods ontime...U̶̲̥̅̊ have various option to chose from, U̶̲̥̅̊ cld even get a beta deal dan the one you are negotiating.
Thank you boss
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by barikay: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2013
texaco1:
i am on ur case right now ,dont worry , i will get it for you
http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Bold-9700-Smartphone-QWERTY/dp/B002YDZSQM/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=AUIWKDL9TD6VD
hey! I
wil need one of the phone. I am in ph.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2013
Acc name=Akinoye Oyenekan
Acc num=0029642502
Bank name=Access bank,ibadan
Eng.Akin phone num=08033243497
Thanks for your understanding,all suggestions are been looked into and will be fully implemented.but for now we have stopped bidding option
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 2fishes(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
texaco1:
Yes we do,and as a matter of fact we have stopped bidding option.

should be placing an order any time soon, to ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
2fishes:

should be placing an order any time soon, to ibadan.
We will be glad to serve you.please from the time u make ur order till the time u receive pls keep in constant touch with me via email and I will do my possible best to address any u may have .thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
barikay: hey! I
wil need one of the phone. I am in ph.
Pls send me a link of what u want,sending ur item to ph can be arranged once u contact our man in ibadan and explain to him.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by naijarazzi: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hey bro. Hope u gud. I want u to help me buy dis ipad 3 item number 130950905795. on ebay. Giv me d cost of getting it to abeokuta and d price of d item. Thanks http://offer.mobileweb.ebay.com/bid?cmd=MEC_BIN&itemId=130950905795
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=]Hey bro. Hope u gud. I want u to help me buy dis ipad 3 item number 130950905795. on ebay. Giv me d cost of getting it to abeokuta and d price of d item. Thanks http://offer.mobileweb.ebay.com/bid?cmd=MEC_BIN&itemId=130950905795 [/quote]
40 dollars to Ibadan
to abeokuta that shouldnt be more than 500 naira , i guess , this price is my own calculations things might have changed ,
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
texaco1:
40 dollars to Ibadan
to abeokuta that shouldnt be more than 500 naira , i guess , this price is my own calculations things might have changed ,

Lets talk on yahoo IM pls
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Mikkyphaton: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
@texaco1 i live at Ibafo, ogun state but am not conversant with ogun state. Can u get an item to Ibafo bustop. And when would you start bidding service.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:38am On Jul 21, 2013
Mikkyphaton: @texaco1 i live at Ibafo, ogun state but am not conversant with ogun state. Can u get an item to Ibafo bustop. And when would you start bidding service.
Yes I guess it can be arranged
Actually we started with bidding but encountered lots of problems ,so for now it has been suspended till further notice.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2013
pls when sending mails about orders , pls send it in this format
FULL NAME
PHONE NUMBER
AMOUNT PAID

thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.