Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57827 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
9free: T5!!!!!!!!!!!
abeg , please kindly forgive my ignorance here , but which product is T5? sad sad sad
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 9free(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
texaco1: T5

T5!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
9free:

T5!
what brand?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 9free(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
texaco1: what brand?
How much?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
9free:
How much?
sorry but i dont know the brand , what is T5 ?i am not a tech geek , please try and tell me the brand name and i will look for it
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
3 month old Blackberry Q10 with AT&T. No wear and tear, works great. Comes with a case, but no charger, I'm sorry

total cost to nigeria 200$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by lordmayor4(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
texaco1: only non electronic items are consolidated,but electronic items like phones,cameras and laptops are dispatched immediately they arrive . If I get the product by this week thursday ,you will get the item next week thursday or friday. Shipment leaves on fridays

Ok.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thanks for your patronage. All touch2 units have been sold . Thank you and God bless.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Goodday everyone , for the past 15months we have maintained our charges on a fixed scale and rate of 10$ per kg and 10$ handling fees but due to the rising cost of business operations we have been forced to review these prices.pls kindly note the new prices will not affect goods already with us to be shipped next week ,but after next week shipment. The new prices are 11$ per kg and 20$ for handling . Thank you .texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2014
210$ to nigeria

q5

Color: White
Storage: 8 GB

White BlackBerry Q5 in mint condition for sale. Has 8 gigs of internal space. Can be expanded with a MicroSD card up to 32 gigs.

. The phone is unlocked so it runs on any GSM network. Keep in mind this is the SQR100-3 version, so it does NOT have LTE or NFC. It does run on T-Mobile's HSPA+ networks, which is good. You'll still get 3G and FauxG (4G on AT&T).

What comes with the device:

- Standard charger and cable. - One hard shell case with a British flag design. - One kickstand case with a mix of rubber outing and a hard shell lining.

Shipping method: Flat-Rate box USPS. I'll put insurance on it and send you the tracking link once purchased. I'll also let you know how long it takes to ship the device based on location. Keep in mind, I may not be able to do international shipments since it's a bit pricey.

Original Box Original Box
Includes USB Cable USB Cable
Includes A/C Adapter Charger A/C Charger

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2014
dear customers,

thanks for your continued patronage and just like we have notified you by emails, the minimum charge for non electronic items have been reviewed and changes made . please the minimum charge to Lagos is 60$ and this is for 5kg this excluding the handling charges of 20$ .but in order to make it more easier for customers , our customers can now pay shipping charges when their items gets to Lagos ,Nigeria .but handling must be paid alongside with items cost.

please always contact our man in Ibadan before making any payment even after discussing with us,please this is very very important.
and after making any payment,always get a verbal and written confirmation from us .
shipment for next week wont be affected with the new set of changes. they will be shipped on the old rate next week .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2014
210$ to Nigeria
Q10
Color: None

Like new phone. Not 1 sign of use. Box, charger,headphones,installed glass screen protector and Trident case included.

Included accessories:
Original Box Original Box
Includes USB Cable USB Cable
Includes A/C Adapter Charger A/C Charger

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by azpekuliar: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
What's your exchange rate?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
azpekuliar: What's your exchange rate?
169.0 to 1 dollar
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Adufesco(m): 1:49am On Sep 14, 2014
delln: Its takes people with the right knowledge to excel in any venture. There is a spirit behind every successful entrepreneur, that is why despite all odds, they still go all out to become a success.
Business opportunities watch the Video here
And contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-zeK-V4j2c contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
texaco1logistics the only agent that ships and delivers nationwide at the same cost
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Adufesco(m): 2:33am On Sep 16, 2014
texaco1:
i dont understand u
Make serious money, Be your own boss, Build your future even for the Generations to come, Be a millionaire within a very short period, work from home, For more details please contact me, kingseyima topson on Facebook or email kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Adufesco: Make serious money, Be your own boss, Build your future even for the Generations to come, Be a millionaire within a very short period, work from home, For more details please contact me, kingseyima topson on Facebook or email kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
ok,thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
New price list . Mobile phones 40$ to nigeria (nationwide same price ). Laptops 90$ to nigeria (nation wide same price)
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by lordmayor4(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
I think i won't have to add you up again, added you on bbm to ask about the Q10 but you keep deleting as soon as you accept.. Have a blessed day.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
lordmayor4: I think i won't have to add you up again, added you on bbm to ask about the Q10 but you keep deleting as soon as you accept.. Have a blessed day.
bros ,sorry . Kindly add me and we will talk more
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good day everyone, today marks the end of our old price rates ,new prices takes effect as from next week. Shipment leaves tomorrow ,package recipients should please contact Mr wale in ibadan as from tuesday for delivery. Henceforth handling charge for non electronic items is now 20$. Price per kg is now 11$, prices for electronic items remains unchanged. Mobile =40$ to all states. Laptop=90$ to all states. Thank you . Texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
BB Q10 in great
condition, only very top right has a
small non-moving crack and it is
mostly off the screen, but only on the
frame area. Does not affect
anything. Pictures taken. The rest of
the screen is great, sides are good,
few scattered scratches. Back is in
great condition. Works perfectly,
guaranteed.
Includes: Q10 BB phone, battery,
battery door, usb cable, wall charger,
and bonus car charger. The phone is verizon branded . If buyer wants it unlocked, it will cost extra 20$ . Total to nigeria without unlocking is 160$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Good day, dear customers please we won't and can't change shipping address once shipment has been made. Please kindly take note . Only shipments to ibadan and lagos can have their addresses change after shipment. thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Next shipment leaves on the 14th of october 2014.thank you

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by bajugbajug(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Love this?

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by magicfinger1: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oga Texaco, this is magicfinger , I have collected my items. Thank you. Do u ship from china too?pls reply Asap.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2014
magicfinger1: Oga Texaco, this is magicfinger , I have collected my items. Thank you. Do u ship from china too?pls reply Asap.
dear customer ,sorry for my silence I have been busy ,please always use my gmail ,the msn always sends ur messages to spam box. About the china ,yes we have started. You can send ur order to my mail. Thanks . Texaco1

2 Likes

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by magicfinger1: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2014
ogatex1 ,please sir you have got mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
magicfinger1:
ogatex1 ,please sir you have got mail.
yes dear customer ,you can proceed . Thank you .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by lordmayor4(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Do you or can you ship from UK?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
lordmayor4:
Do you or can you ship from UK?
yes. 20kg is 120pounds sterling

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.