Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58026 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ponybiz:

pls give me d quotation of this two items on ebay.com 261365559328. 121245065234
mobile is 30 dollars to lagos and ibadan but 40$ to outside lagos and ibadan
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Mickyboiz: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
texaco1: aliexpress ? bros i dont buy or ship from china now , but if the aliexpress dealer is in usa , you can post the link
U KNOW my budget help me chk ds out. www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B00CHHDYNE?c=u&qid=1389183415&sr=8-4
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mickyboiz: U KNOW my budget help me chk ds out. www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B00CHHDYNE?c=u&qid=1389183415&sr=8-4
nice nice phone . but i dont think your budget can take it . it is far above it .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Mickyboiz: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
texaco1: nice nice phone . but i dont think your budget can take it . it is far above it .
aw much is it
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mickyboiz: aw much is it
plus shipping it is about 290$ to lagos
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Mickyboiz: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
texaco1:
plus shipping it is about 290$ to lagos
buy it, aw am i goin to mk deposit and wer is ur office in lagos asap
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mickyboiz: buy it, aw am i goin to mk deposit and wer is ur office in lagos
my brother stays in ibadan and we dont have an office yet . you pay into my account and i send your items to you . call our man in ibadan for further details .
mr wale , 08181708156
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Mickyboiz: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
texaco1: my brother stays in ibadan and we dont have an office yet . you pay into my account and i send your items to you . call our man in ibadan for further details .
mr wale , 08181708156
aw long /wen is it goin to land lagos and wats ur bank details can i mk a deposit or in full??
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mickyboiz: aw long /wen is it goin to land lagos and wats ur bank details can i mk a deposit or in full??
full payment at time of ordering,please you can't get it next week b,shipment for this week is already out. Your shipment to nigeria will be next week .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by BelloSKK: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2014
texaco1: Happy New year to all our customers, your continued patronage is very important to us and we really appreciate your patience in the outgoing year.
This is 2014 and we are ready to face the challenges of this year and we believe that the lessons learnt last year will make s better equipped for this year.
Please these are our emails dotun10@hotmail.com,olatexaco@gmail.com
08181708156 Mr wale (ibadan).
Please always call before making any payment .thank you

Sir, please. are furniture items (Chinese Beds) among the contraband/ prohibited items to be imported into Nigeria?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Mickyboiz: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote
author=texaco1]full payment at time of ordering,please you can't get it
next week b,shipment for this week is already out. Your shipment to
nigeria will be next week . [/quote]dnt buy it yet cos i wan travel next wk wen i cm bk u go help me buy am tanx
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by herboshedhe(f): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2014
texaco1: Dear valued customers ,our exchange rate is no longer 166 but 174 . Thank you
Hello sir,is your dollar rate still #174?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by herboshedhe(f): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2014
texaco1: must go today deal
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.1GHz
Memory: 3GB
Hard Drive: 250GB
Optical Drive: DVDRW Drive
Display Size: 14" LCD
Wireless Networking: Yes

total plus shipping to nigeria is 230$
Dell Inspiron 1440 14" Laptop PDC 2.1GHz 3GB 250GB DVDRW WiFi
Can u help me get a hp or toshiba brand of ds kinda spec too?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by hamilton62(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=herboshedhe]
Can u help me get a hp or toshiba brand of ds kinda spec too?[/quote
You can contact me on hamiltonfelix36@gmail.com or 07031328772 if you need that computer or others with more features .
Thanks.
Hamilton.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
herboshedhe:
Can u help me get a hp or toshiba brand of ds kinda spec too?
i will try my possible best
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
herboshedhe:
Hello sir,is your dollar rate still #174?
it will change by today .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by xzibukz(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi texaco,
can you help in payment & shipping to Nigeria for an item won on bid on eBay?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dell Inspiron 1545 15.6" Laptop PDC 2.2GHz 2GB 250GB DVDRW WiFi
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.2GHz
Memory: 2GB
Hard Drive: 250GB
Optical Drive: DVDRW drive
Display: 15.6" LCD
Wireless Networking: Yes
240$ to nigeria

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello everyone , welcome back to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
texaco1: Hello everyone , welcome back to nairaland
has everything now been settled?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
2s£xy:
long long time ago,I was the one that asked him not to make any comment about it on the thread. Thanks a lot for all the moral support
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chiboy11(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
2s£xy:
every1 is takin advantage of loss data to come back to fraud ways again, come texaco1 settle dat guy ooo, I wil neva suport fraud, u ran away 4rm here for more dan 4months now, just cuse datas on Nairaland ve washd off ure back again

2 Likes

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
chiboy11: every1 is takin advantage of loss data to come back to fraud ways again, come texaco1 settle dat guy ooo, I wil neva suport fraud, u ran away 4rm here for more dan 4months now, just cuse datas on Nairaland ve washd off ure back again
Are you mentally stable at all? Who told you I ran away from this thread? Were you blind when olaone came here to announce that I have paid him all his money without a single kobo remaining?have u even ever done business with me at all rto make u come here and shout fraud ?if you know you are interested in logistics business why don't u just start ur own thread. If you are mentally balanced you would have noticed that I have been placing adverts on this thread even in june and even recently this june we started uk shipping and I announced it here . So if you haven't been following this thread just shut up and go to another logistic thread

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chiboy11(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2014
texaco1: Are you mentally stable at all? Who told you I ran away from this thread? Were you blind when olaone came here to announce that I have paid him all his money without a single kobo remaining?have u even ever done business with me at all rto make u come here and shout fraud ?if you know you are interested in logistics business why don't u just start ur own thread. If you are mentally balanced you would have noticed that I have been placing adverts on this thread even in june and even recently this june we started uk shipping and I announced it here . So if you haven't been following this thread just shut up and go to another logistic thread
Ola u kno ure a criminal for runing away wit som1 money, n u had to open anoda texaco user name here sayin dats ur broda, infact I don't want to kno anytin all I can just say its dat ure a criminal n any body here dat gives u 1 naira does dat at his own risk full stop. Am out of here

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:13am On Jun 29, 2014
chiboy11: Ola u kno ure a criminal for runing away wit som1 money, n u had to open anoda texaco user name here sayin dats ur broda, infact I don't want to kno anytin all I can just say its dat ure a criminal n any body here dat gives u 1 naira does dat at his own risk full stop. Am out of here
now I know you are mentally deranged and brain dead, you claim you don't know anything ,and yet you are talking about something you don't know. You didn't even follow my thread at all to know where the whole matter ended. Infact I should just ignore you.thanks for stopping by anyway

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
@all,
texaco1logistics will be 1 year old tomorrow , i wish to use this medium to thank everyone for continued patronage and to olaone i will say thank you . you have made me a better business man .
to mark my one year in this logistics business i will be dropping some wholesale sites tomorrow for laptops and fashion items .
for all those inquiring about our UK shipping , please it is the same as i posted here in early June . it is 5uk pounds per kg and handling charges are charged according to item quantity and fragility.
our contact information remains the same
Texaco1 logistics.
Shop and ship ur items from usa to nigeria at the cheapest cost
dotun10@hotmail.com
Olatexaco@gmail.com, bb pin 2A112D50

nig contact ,wale ,08181708156
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Glory be to God in the highest Texaco1logistics is 1year old today. The journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step. We will continue to get better and bigger till we reach our goal. Many thanks to all our loyal customers ,God bless you. Uk shipping has fully commenced but charges vary from usa prices and charges. Deals from uk fashion stores will be posted as from tomorrow . Once again thank you all
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 9free(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
HBD
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
9free: HBD
thank you bro, God bless you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Sold in packs of 60
Individual price exc VAT £2.25
Comes Hanging

Pack Price: £135.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2014
Mens Printed Wholesale Hooded Shirt ex uk chainstore
Sizes- S - XXL
Sold in packs of 50
Individual price exc VAT £2
Comes Flatpacked
Pack Price: £105.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sizes - S -XXL
Sold in packs of 10
Individual price exc VAT £4.50
Comes Hanging

Pack Price: £45.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.