Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Want To Know The Format For Transocean Invitation,is It By Email Or Post.help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Know The Format For Transocean Invitation,is It By Email Or Post.help (1500 Views)

Format For Waec Aptitude Test 2010 / Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? / Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know The Format For Transocean Invitation,is It By Email Or Post.help by innocruxe(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2006
please my good people in the house,can somebody tell me how the invitation of transocean test came.Is it by Email or post i applied too and i am worried that somepeople have been called,i will happey to hear from somebody that cares like olasheni that has been called.thanks
Re: I Want To Know The Format For Transocean Invitation,is It By Email Or Post.help by sniperey(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2006
the invitation came by e-mail and the test is 4 saturday. do u have any idea what format their test takes?
Re: I Want To Know The Format For Transocean Invitation,is It By Email Or Post.help by kenkan: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2011
some also got text msg on fone.
Also do you know nature of the test as in areas of concentration or one who has taken the test in the past?
Re: I Want To Know The Format For Transocean Invitation,is It By Email Or Post.help by shevalync: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
the invite came by a text msg asking you to check your email for details.
Re: I Want To Know The Format For Transocean Invitation,is It By Email Or Post.help by samsjoke(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
Also check your spam mail.Alot of these mails end up in the spam mail folder. Especially in Yahoo.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Oau Computer Dept. / Cbn It Positions: Call For An Aptitude Test / Take-home Pay Of Companies For Entry Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.