Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,445 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Frenchman And Ghanian Ashawo. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Frenchman And Ghanian Ashawo. (1366 Views)

The Nigerian, Togolese And Ghanian / Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy / An Italian, A Frenchman And An Australian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frenchman And Ghanian Ashawo. by Afokesco(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
French man went and met a prostitute.she was a good one so he made a deal with her to be with him throughout his stay and pay her in dollars and she saw him off to the airport. He came close to her said bye with a wicked smile whispered 'Le Dollar le fake'! She smiled back and also whispered Le p**sy le Aids'!..share ur views drop ur coment below.
Re: Frenchman And Ghanian Ashawo. by carzola(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2013
Le kitty cat le aids, please have cats startd havin aids... Just passing
Re: Frenchman And Ghanian Ashawo. by carzola(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2013
The girl replied le pu$$¥ le Aids and the guy replied le d..ic..k le condom.. Did u tink of dat?
Re: Frenchman And Ghanian Ashawo. by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 12, 2013
French man would have replied:" le aids i already got"
Re: Frenchman And Ghanian Ashawo. by Bigcake: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2013
All of u in dis thread r jobless silly kids

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / My Encounter With Mtn (must See): Photos / Husbands Daycare And Maybe Night Care Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.