Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex (1126 Views)

Eva Alordiah Involved In Car Accident, Narrates Her Experience(photos) / Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by emmalezy(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2013
Rapper and professional make up artist, EvaAlordiah, miraculously survived a ghastly motor accident on the 9th of July, past midnight, along Okota-Cele road, Lagos.
The rapper, who explained in a detailed notehow the accident happened, disclosed how she has been battling with the re-occurring imaginations of her ex.
Read excerpts of her narration below;
But here I was, driving in the dead of night, thinking about my Ex and smiling to myself as I saw his face like clouds in my head, his smile, his perfect white teeth, his curly hair, his eyes…
Then —– Screeeeeeeecccccchhhh!!! BAM! BAM!!!!
Flash of light, my voice yelling “Jesus! Oh Jesus!” The car swerving out of my control, my tiny hands holding on to the steering, the handbrake, the gear – all at thesame time! BAM!!
And there I was, my life in front of me in a second. It happened so fast, I literally thought I was going to die. I felt blood rush to my head as I instinctively raced out of the car and into the street, which was filling up with people gathering to see if I was ok.
And then the talented rapper picked up her phone and called her ex (the man she was apparently thinking about before the accident) how sweet?
I was thinking about you when I crashed”, I said through sobs and a running nose. “I love you. I’m so sorry I do.. she added

We are glad Evais alive to write her own story!

Source : www.reportnaija.com/eva-alordiah-involved-in-a-car-accident-while-thinking-of-her-ex/

Re: Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by Dygeasy(m): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2013
Lol...
Re: Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 12, 2013
Hmm
Re: Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by gluv01(f): 2:51am On Jul 12, 2013
grin if any goddamn guy plays with my heart, i'll break his stick and leave him for the next helpless. angry
Btw, If i see my ex with another girl, i only smile smiley cos moma taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.
Re: Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by Mynd44: 5:28am On Jul 12, 2013
Interesting
Re: Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by pheyikemi: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2013
gluv01: grin if any goddamn guy plays with my heart, i'll break his stick and leave him for the next helpless. angry
Btw, If i see my ex with another girl, i only smile smiley cos moma taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.
Looking at if frm ur perspective, d new guy u date would be som1's used toy too, I mean som1's ex grin grin grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by Mynd44: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2013
pheyikemi: Looking at if frm ur perspective, d new guy u date would be som1's used toy too, I mean som1's ex grin grin grin
True but wo cares?
Re: Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by pheyikemi: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
True but wo cares?
I guess u care grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2013
pheyikemi: I guess u care grin
Guess again
Re: Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by Temismith(f): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2013
Ow is she now! Wish her quick recovery!
Re: Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by Temismith(f): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2013
gluv01: grin if any goddamn guy plays with my heart, i'll break his stick and leave him for the next helpless. angry
yes! I support #team taking down d guys# cool grin cool

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Involved In A Car Accident While Thinking Of Her Ex by gluv01(f): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
True but wo cares?

No one..When he is with me, he is brand new, when he's out, i don't fret. wink

(1) (Reply)

Princess Tejumade Alakija, First Female Head Of Service In Nigeria Is Dead. / "I Want God To Bless Me With The Right Man& Good Family' - Genevieve Nnaji / Music Legend 2face Idibia Announce The 2face peace Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.