Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (523780 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by brightnelly(f): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2017
drnoel:

Looking for a 2016/2017 minivan, gasoline or petrol is irrelevant but the car has to has family package and comfort. Can someone help me with a full list and specs.

I want same thing and I'm considering DODGE GRAND CARAVAN 2008 model.. Have you got anyone in mind? Please share. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by drnoel: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
brightnelly:

I want same thing and I'm considering DODGE GRAND CARAVAN 2008 model.. Have you got anyone in mind? Please share. Thanks
No I really don't. I tink it depends on ur locations, my location getting a dodge grand would be impossible cos American cars are hard to find in here. I have the Hyundai, BMW i220, Ford Cmax, Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna in mind. Anyone with more information should please help? Also it has to be above 2016/2017
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by brightnelly(f): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
drnoel:

No I really don't. I tink it depends on ur locations, my location getting a dodge grand would be impossible cos American cars are hard to find in here. I have the Hyundai, BMW i220, Ford Cmax, Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna in mind. Anyone with more information should please help? Also it has to be above 2016/2017

Alright... I've gotten the dodge caravan and it's awesome. I'm loving it already kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by drnoel: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
brightnelly:

Alright... I've gotten the dodge caravan and it's awesome. I'm loving it already kiss kiss

U got the can, cool. Congratz!!
Upload pix, let's see how the car is. Think may settle for the Honda Odyssey
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Jakjak: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
My Honda Accord 98 power steering oil is leaking and i can't see the leakage. please need ur opinions and contributions.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Jakjak: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
can somebody recommend a better place in Benin city where i can do good body work and re-spray my car to look like new one. Pls need ur ideas.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kreschuk: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hi. I need the stereo code for my 2008 Honda civic.
2 door coupe / no navigation
Serial number- 26025690
Car vin-2HGFG11368HOO8259

I had to replace radio and I forgot about the code part I'm in need of this unlock code I hope you can help me out please as the dealership here in
Canada British Columbia are closed for the long weekend and won't be open till Tuesday please help..

Kelly
My email is .....kellykreschuk5@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by bondingman: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
pls where/how can i find the engine number of a toyota corrola 1998 model. i need it for registration purpose.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by purestone(f): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Friends please help me I need a loan of 250k to start up a business I will pay back in 6 months time with my land as a collateral, am based in im based in imo state, here's my email sharonpurestone@gmail.com .com tnx
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Edafe4real: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Pls o do anyone has idea on Mazda six plug engine price.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Autopartz: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Edafe4real:
Pls o do anyone has idea on Mazda six plug engine price.

What's the model and year of the engine?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by timifakay(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
nasbidemi:
I need a mechanic that can give me the cost of stiring rack for Honda civic 2009. Or possible where to get one in Ibadan
Thanks

Electronic or fluid power steering?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by computerglobal(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
computerglobal:

Good Morning

Order Your Vehicle History Report Before You Buy/Pre-order A Vehicle

Sms vin to 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

We give you the report and interprete the report for you
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by missingribs: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nairaland has been a great place to gather relevant information that has been immenaelt helpful in our day to day activities.
I know there are good hearted people here and I am pleading for someone who can teach me how to drive. I don't mind paying fuel money.
Pls Pls Pls. I've seen good samaritans who altruistically go out of their way to teach their fellow Nairalander how to drive. I live in Ajah axis.

I Know someone might think go to driving school around you....cash dey do ojooro
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by dabrownsmily: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
yungboss:

lol, ikenna before you know it, the thread will go the southwards the regular cartalk...you are going to have alot of work here hidng posts. But well done bro, i like the room.
2005 Infiniti G35 i vs '97 e36 M3, which is better, in terms of fun to drive, ride handling and performance? Anyone knows?

Infinit G35 gives you all those things you looking for.... lovely handling and great perfomance.. I have a '09 G37x tho, which is also a G series and it drives great.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2017
Lawrencemode:
I have never tired this before here but u want to see if anyone could help, u just acquired this Honda pilot,2008 model,first I observed that when I told it to car wash,while the car washer was trying to clean the battery side,due to this,the nagivation screen in the car is tell me to imput password,which I don't even know if it has any before I acquired it,will trying to search if I can get what to do in the manual,I observed that the SRS doesn't indicate after ignition (II) which I read that it's very bad as sometimes must have been the issue with either the Airbag or the seatbelt,can anyone tell me how to fix this

Location?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Jojoamany22(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good afternoon everyone
Please can someone tell me the price of Nissan Micra?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by aristosoft(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
I have a Honda accord DC 4-plug. I noticed recently that anytime I put the car in reverse, the engine rev lowers and eventually goes off. I manage it for like a week and the mechanic claim the engine is low, and had to service the nozzle and also change the plugs.
The problem persists and now even worse that anytime I start the car, I have to continue to match the throttle for it not to go off.
I'm no longer convince the mechanic can handle it. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Every other persons has said I should service the injector and the fuel filter which I already did. Mechanic said electrician need to high the engine for me.
Please advice. Thanks.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by erico2k2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
aristosoft:
I have a Honda accord DC 4-plug. I noticed recently that anytime I put the car in reverse, the engine rev lowers and eventually goes off. I manage it for like a week and the mechanic claim the engine is low, and had to service the nozzle and also change the plugs.
The problem persists and now even worse that anytime I start the car, I have to continue to match the throttle for it not to go off.
I'm no longer convince the mechanic can handle it. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Every other persons has said I should service the injector and the fuel filter which I already did. Mechanic said electrician need to high the engine for me.
Please advice. Thanks.
Take ur car for a scan

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by emuedo: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
please any body with useful information about Ford Focus 2002/2003 model. It maintenance, parts whether is it affordable. and problem that usually occur in the car. Thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Anyone has an idea of the cost of Nissan Altima 2003 alternator?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Autopartz: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Anyone has an idea of the cost of Nissan Altima 2003 alternator?

The price is 10k. Contact us via the email in our signature for further enquiries.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by chizyn(f): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys, pls I'll like to ask ur opinion on the Honda element 2009 model.....what do u guys think abt d car, manageability, just talks in general
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nurey(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
chizyn:
Hi guys, pls I'll like to ask ur opinion on the Honda element 2009 model.....what do u guys think abt d car, manageability, just talks in general

BUY IT, It is a Honda CR-V in another body shell and it also shares part with CR-V and honda Civic
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Prince081: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello house, I need the part number of Alternator belt for Honda city 2012 model. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by aristosoft(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
erico2k2:

Take ur car for a scan

Thanks Boss. Dude finally fixed it yesterday, showed me where gas is leaking, and blocked it with gum, but the gum didnt last, would have to just replace it.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by erico2k2(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
aristosoft:

Thanks Boss. Dude finally fixed it yesterday, showed me where gas is leaking, and blocked it with gum, but the gum didnt last, would have to just replace it.
yep replacement is always the best option when the repair is not 100%

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by lifeoflolade: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys, pls What is the implication of fixing an AC into s car which does not come with factory fitted AC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.