Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (522584 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by CarGuideNG: 8:53pm On May 11, 2018
OrthoDude:
Hello my people.

I'm having problems getting on the Carfax home page. I keep getting an error message (as shown in my laptop screenshot). Is anyone else experiencing or has experienced this?

What do you recommend I do? I really need to subscribe for a few reports.

Thanks.

Hello Sir

Would you perhaps consider as an alternative, AutoCheck reports? They are less expensive than Carfax but are often more detailed. Carfax is an older vehicle history platform, hence their higher prices.

We can offer comprehensive AutoCheck or Premium Vehicle History Reports at extremely low rates.

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by OrthoDude: 10:57am On May 12, 2018
Cosplay:

Have you successfully registered or used the site from that same pc previously?

No I haven't. Not at all.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Cosplay: 11:41am On May 12, 2018
OrthoDude:

No I haven't. Not at all.

Well it's very region specific. Visits from non-US or EU originating IPs often get blocked.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by OrthoDude: 6:25pm On May 12, 2018
Cosplay:

Well it's very region specific. Visits from non-US or EU originating IPs often get blocked.

Oh really! That explains it then. I guess I'll be giving my money to the competition. Thanks for your help.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Cosplay: 7:02pm On May 12, 2018
OrthoDude:

Oh really! That explains it then. I guess I'll be giving my money to the competition. Thanks for your help.

That's alright.

You know, unless you have a lot of reports to run, it may be easier and would probably cost a lot less to employ the services of the history report providers here, Carfax, AutoCheck, etc.

I see a couple of ads above.

Direct subscription would make financial sense if you intended to run a significant number of checks.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by OrthoDude: 7:01am On May 13, 2018
Cosplay:

That's alright.

You know, unless you have a lot of reports to run, it may be easier and would probably cost a lot less to employ the services of the history report providers here, Carfax, AutoCheck, etc.

I see a couple of ads above.

Direct subscription would make financial sense if you intended to run a significant number of checks.

Yeah true. I've seen the ads as well and bookmarked some of them. I'll run the numbers and see which would be less expensive for me, a personal subscription or using a provider. Thanks.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by UceeGod: 10:03am On May 14, 2018
Tokunbo Toyota Camry LE 2005
Amuwo Lagos
N1.85m
Call 08095904534 or 08149756543

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by 21Bandit: 8:31am On May 15, 2018
Good morning.
when selling a car is the mobile number in which the car was registered is relevant.
answer needed ASAP
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by SNWHelen: 2:13pm On May 15, 2018
Hi guys! I have a very important question: do you know any websites dedicated to cars? I'm interested in such content: the history of car logo and brands. I found only one worthy website. Can you share interesting links with me?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nedsnow(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2018
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Bobulopsy(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2018
Blooit004:
Good morning Nairalanders. please I want to buy a Tokunbo car for myself, I want a car that is economical, low cost maintenance, automatic transmission, classy, rugged, and with leather seat. my budget is between 1.2m to 1.5m . l need advise please.
The money you budgeted for can only cater for Toyota Camry 2001 to 2003 and probably Toyota Corolla 2001 to 2003.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by dehavillandboy: 12:24pm On May 16, 2018
Hello Guys,
please i need some help from anyone who has done engine SWAPS. I wanted to put a Toyota engine into a Touareg, I was thinking of the 2.7 3rz found in Prado and 4runner. If the any better suggestions as to what engine is good let me know. Also I hear there are a lot of RRover Sport fitted with Toyota engines wanted to know what Toyota engine is suitable for the Range Rover sport
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kingzworld007(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2018
Please i need a job, any kind, am in abuja, if you can help please indicate, am not a graduate. just secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by sizl: 4:43pm On May 16, 2018
please who knows anyone that does custom headlight retrofits i.e. pry them apart, install projectors and HIDs etc
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Next2Bezee(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by theon(m): 3:31am On May 21, 2018
Am a uber driver and looking out for partner to work with am looking for a car for rental or hire purchase.. if interested pls call 08166565300
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kmoney001: 1:01pm On May 21, 2018
Uber driver wanted for immediate engagement. Details of deal:

Nissan Sentra 2008
Nissan Sentra 2006
Toyota Camry 2004
(everything working perfectly)
30k - 35k weekly delivery
Must have suitable guarantor
Driver should be on UBER and Taxify platforms
Residing around alimosho is a plus.

Call 08024530007
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by conyema12(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2018
Please can someone recommend a cheap ans affordable car tracker for me 10-15K price. I need to install it in a suzuki shuttle bus.
Thank you
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 21, 2018
Ikenna351:
Hi all,

I realised there is a need for us to have a thread where we can say it very loud. Hence, the creation of this room.

In this room, we can derail as much as we want, discuss off topics, etc.

But please, no derogatory words, sales, adverts, spams or posting. Other than these, fire on!

*Note that this room is not for posting our normal car issues and seeking solutions for them. We have the entire section, outside this room, for that.

Moderator.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Sheungbengar(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2018
How much can I get a Driver's License for 5 years duration??
New one
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nurey(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2018
Sheungbengar:
New one

cc paTtybf
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Babaken(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
Greetings everyone, please I need some advice concern this car OPEL VECTRA B 1996 model it was sent to a friend of mine from Germany in 20 March this year but the guy applied for USA visa the visa is out now he now want to sell the car cuz there is no need of using it again. He need money for flight ticket and other things I base in togo now the the guy agree to sell the car for 400cfa (250k in naira) but I have to do some clearance which around 300cfa ( 185k naira) cuz the car is directe Belgium everything is working fine Is only the spare tire and the car stereo that is not there the car is clean please my question is this. Is the car good In terms of managing and memtance is manual not authomic please help before I make a wrong choice thank.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by pattybf(f): 10:48pm On May 23, 2018
Sheungbengar:
New one

5yr 30k, within a shortest time possible .

What's app for details 08023138853
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by greatstephenho(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2018
Great-stephen-ho Auto is Nigeria's online and offline store for automobile repairs services and spare parts sales. Our vision is to create Nigeria's most reliable and frictionless automobile store that creates life-changing experience for automobile users and mechanics. The automobile accessories we have across our categories can help increase the comfort and productivity of your vehicle.     Do enjoy the experience!

Shop C, 59. Onitire international market iyana Itire Lagos state.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nifa55: 3:30pm On May 25, 2018
how to get detailed specs on a Toyota Camry 2015 Air-Con compressor. cooling capacity, input power etc?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by SmartToyota(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2018
Confusing question
nifa55:
how to get detailed specs on a Toyota Camry 2015 Air-Con compressor. cooling capacity, input power etc?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by AutoElectNG: 11:12pm On May 25, 2018
nifa55:

From factory datasheets - you can do so directly or I can help you - at a cost, either way it is going to cost you because they will not give out that information for free
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by vicecardinal: 9:48pm On May 26, 2018
Good evening all... Please what's your review about 2005 Volkswagen jetta 2.0
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by rashylous(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2018
I NEED ANY OF THIS LISTED VEHICLES TO BUY VERY URGENT

FRM 2015--2017 MODEL:​
1: ​GRAND JEEP CHEROKEE,​
2: ​HUMMER-3​
3: ​CHEVROLET MALIBU OR TAHOE, 4: JEEP WRANGLER.
NOTE: 2015-2017 MODEL.​

Revert with full specifications and pictures

​THE BUYER IS ON STANDBY COS HE IS READY TO INSPECT TOMORROW

ANY SERIOUS SELLER SHOULD CALL OR WHATSAPP

08024563944 (WHATSAPP)
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Djbond(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2018
Where can I find this new suv vehicle? Model IVM 6490A. it's a nigerian made car. Below is the picture

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.