Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (48262 Views)

Mide Martins Head On Mercy-Aigbe’s Husband’s Arm During Birthday Dinner (Pic) / Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies / Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Merkki(f): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
miketonic: Why is this Lola omotoya Yoruba girl light skin? Aren't Yoruba female 99.4 % dark skin? Am getting tired of people bleaching their skin

lol. Another illiterate. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by diamond002: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
ℓ̊ tire for dis Tonto 'g°̩яℓ º°˚ abi wetin b her headache,she had bera gv her lyf to christ...... :-Xsilly ass
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Orikinla(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by texaco1: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
Orikinla: Tonto Dikeh is still a patient of https://www.nairaland.com/1334691/tonto-dikeh-suffering-battered-celebrity
very soon she wont be getting all those movie roles again
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by collynzo2(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
texaco1:
she is getting negative attention , it is bad for her career angry
but her career is almost over anyway grin grin grin grin grin
It's not like that o! Any kind of publicity works for these people. Someone whose every move makes headline cannot be said to be near the end of her career, far from it. Their stories bore me anyway.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Psyrus(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Yanga dey sleep trouble wan go wake am. Poko mind ur biz oo angry
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by texaco1: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
collynzo2: It's not like that o! Any kind of publicity works for these people. Someone whose every move makes headline cannot be said to be near the end of her career, far from it. Their stories bore me anyway.
she doesn't make head lines anywhere else than nairaland , and even members of nairaland are getting bored with it , let their be an opinion poll and u will see ppl will recommend that she is remanded in a juvenile home.bad publicity is bad for business that was what edris got and it brought him down that is why stars always like to make up stories of huge success even if they are still running after danfo and mega stars spend huge some of money to employ PR that will manage their image , tonto decay image is decaying to a despicable level
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Bofemsky(f): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Thank you wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by jonaktex: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
gboss4sure: You all should know that Tonto Dikeh is very sick and she has mental issues, does she look normal for now?

Some one that went from this to this monster

does she look normal to you?
not @ all
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Kelvinigho(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wht is T.dikeh and m johoson dragin?husband?car?house? One is fair d oda dark,one is tal d oda average bt i wonda if dey could be on set in a movie.pls actress grow up
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by lawsonoladie: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
There z somtin severely wrong wit Tonto dikeh mentally, she needs 2 b admited 2 a psychiatric hospital. can't beliv som1 can just b dis silly and childish
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by texaco1: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
she is simply on drugs angry angry angry
you will see when she starts asking for help now , just wait
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Heartymaureen: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
U ppl shud pls liv Tonto baby alone
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by iseyinoro(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=rigormortis][/b]why did i read this!..my idleness is getting the better of me...and am sick of this casual leave, didnt know work could be fun....am going back to work even without overtime pay.....its better than this.....haba![b][/b][b][
HABATICALLY!!!
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Edipee(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=Chibuhealth]And how does that concern me? *angry*..........[/and why did you have to read it.]
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
miketonic: Why is this Lola omotoya Yoruba girl light skin? Aren't Yoruba female 99.4 % dark skin? Am getting tired of people bleaching their skin
FYI, Lola is an half-caste.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by RedCard1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
How is it Lola's business? She just wants to get her 5 minutes fame as usual. Lola n Tonto are attention seekers. As for Mercy Johnson, she may not be a noisemaker but she isn't good too.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by amiskurie(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
ohhhhh!
who's lola johnson oluwatonto again na.haaba!.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by PStacks(m): 12:49am On Jul 13, 2013
Lola pls u have much more class and swag..
Don't descend low to Tonto Dikeh's level.
Fools have a way of dragging people to their level and beating them with experience..

The tonto dicke is just being Bitchy cos she's a Bitch. She's seeking attention.

Her witch was what fell her down on stage in London at the Concert..
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by biafranqueen: 3:23am On Jul 13, 2013
Her mother is 100% Russian
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by tunapawizzy: 5:46am On Jul 13, 2013
rigormortis: [/b]why did i read this!..my idleness is getting the better of me...and am sick of this [size=14pt]casual leave[/size] joblessness, didnt know work could be fun....am going back to work even without overtime pay.....its better than this.....haba![b][/b][b]
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2013
tellwisdom: I know tonto, but who is lola Oko ntayan? Wetin she dey sell?? sad

lol.

@topic it's all a publicity stunt me thinks.

Red_Card: How is it Lola's business? She just wants to get her 5 minutes fame as usual. Lola n Tonto are attention seekers. As for Mercy Johnson, she may not be a noisemaker but she isn't good too.

good points.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Sunglow: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2013
[quote
author=kreami diva]I have a lot of respect for celeb mums who are able
to stay married despite all d challenges dat cum with being a celeb.and
who told dis bleaching tonto dat mercy's hubby isn't taking care of her
or dat he forced her to go back to work? Do i smell jealousy She
probably wants to take mercy's roles. Nne pesin wey pass u,pass u....u
certainly can't do anything 'bout it! embarassed go get married and let's see
how long it will last. #spits#[/quote].She fit marry,who dash her husband abi she think say marriage na beans.she will definately and constantaly 'be high'n never see d opportunity of marriage when it comes.silly #poko# girl
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2013
Pp lipsrsealed[quote author=tellwisdom][size=11pt][color=#000099]I know tonto, but who is lola Oko ntayan?
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Kcxee(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2013
Chibuhealth: And how does that concern me? *angry*..........

And y did u open d thread more anger 4rm me
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by stchinedu: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2013
Lola, don't waste ur precious time on her...I am sure her brain is on sabbatical leave. Dont foget she was recently scrutinized for being in possession of weed.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by kaposky(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
what is the essence of this thread now?
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by brownkenny(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mercy is a humble lady...her celebrity did not affect her cultural and moral being....i think she's more responsible and focus about job and home...she's not among those actress that haveing sex for N5m.....

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by GennyOma: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
tonto is jxt a trouble maker.., wat d hel is ha problem wit MJ goin bk 2 actin afta chidbirth? abi na jealousy dae do am
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Chimeluv(f): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2013
Lola ain't classy if not she won't keep on giving birth outside wedlock, her response was uncalled for, nobody called her into this matter, she should face her kids and see if she can get married before she becomes a guest at peter's wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt / Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.