Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies (54526 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2014

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Incase

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Someone's wife and a mother of 3 is a b*tch?

203 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Wetin dey wori those two? undecided grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by mesoade(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
these celebrities and their marriage wey no dey last sha

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by axortedbabe(f): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
bi*tch indeed..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
all I see is two insecure married women who are so idle and dumb... ....na wa oo all this celebrities don turn twitter to a social media where they start and end fight...spits on her head*** If you know your marriage is ordained by GOD then why are you still bothered about what bloggers say about your marriage,??she said she is titanium and nobody can break her home then why is she on twitter ranting like a dog on heat?awon attention seeker oshi....who is she?actually she looks like my former dry cleaner.....wetin lola omotayo dey talk sef?is she speaking in tongues??do lola even understand the meaning of bi*tch?she is calling the lady a bi*tch and that one is even happy about it,I do not think both of them even understand what bi*tch means..grin...na too much of hollywood movies cause am...

219 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Reberry(f): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
#Jstincase

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by rutemi: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Just in case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by stevecantrell: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Parkview milfs club.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
"B*tch"? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by kelechiMarie(f): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
It is now common for us women to call ourselves B*tch*s and it is very disgusting.

I hope they don't give birth to B*tch*s or have kids who will also address themselves that way.

My friends know me well, try call me that kind thing if i no humble you.

Iranu oshi.

54 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by icebebe(f): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dis lola eh,she jus use style insult d babe sha,abi b*tch don get anoda meaning?

25 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by lovelyronke20(f): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
I don't think she needs to worry about what bloggers are saying about her..am just surprised because no one has said anything about her marriage is over..or is she scared that he might leave her? He was once married before you know before you came into the picture and as for lola your own na special case no comment for now...

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by lovelyronke20(f): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
icebebe:
Dis lola eh,she jus use style insult d babe sha,abi b*tch don get anoda meaning?

I think she just heard the word for the first time...

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
See this mumu o. Before you marry am, shey e no get wife? Now you wan enjoy the money alone like say u sef no follow scatter im previous marriage. Mistresses and side chicks must chop inside na, haba.

As for the second agbaya woman wey marry her last born mate, are you not too old to display such crass vulgarity and obscenity on social media? It's clear that you're both birds of a feather.

76 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by mamagee3(f): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
[size=18pt]Like anyone wants the old cargo. LMAO!!! grin grin grin[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by elobyobi: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Who is she abeg, nor vex? The only danjuma I know is the guy that sells suya near the hotel where I go to sleep with other peoples' wives. cool

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by drnairalov: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
When did calling some ne a bitch sounds cool...SMH.. this is wrong in so many levels...!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by priscaoge(f): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Them get plenty time shaaa undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by pickabeau1: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
what happened to ur pic
u look different

priscaoge:
Them get plenty time shaaa undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yall keeping Gods name in your dirty conversation undecidedVery mature use of english danjuma for a mother of three.......
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by priscaoge(f): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
pickabeau1:
what happened to ur pic
u look different

Hahaahahahahha that's my old pic oooo. I saw it in my lappy n uploaded it d other day cheesy cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by pickabeau1: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
priscaoge:

Hahaahahahahha that's my old pic oooo. I saw it in my lappy n uploaded it d other day cheesy cheesy

its nice and fresh
[size=4pt]less made up[/size]

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lol at hottest biitch! Is that the new trend married women now call themselves?

Odikwa vely silious!

grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by priscaoge(f): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

its nice and fresh
[size=4pt]less made up[/size]

Lmao! cheesy cheesy [size=4pt]Thanks!! *facepalm*[/size]

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by priscaoge(f): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
kelechiMarie:
Nairaland

Are you their Chairlady? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Noble11(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
am still trying to understand the meaning bi'tch
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Angry Wives
___ Season 1

Fact1: Lola married her son- while Caro married her ancestor (no offense grin)

__ fact 2: @Caro, shey you been dey for 'bench' before you enter starting 11,den became coach...
In a nutshell, now you see how the ex-wives feels/felt.

Fact 3: @Caro, just keep crying in your Bentley...your husband is very rich...they are usually 'communal husbands'.

___ Fact 4: @Lola, now your mouth done sharp ba...but when people are coming for you - you will remember 'silence is golden'...lolz

Fact 5: @ Caro @Preferred mistresses...does that mean you agree/aware your husband has mistresses?
__then you even grouped them into Preferred/ Un-Preferred ...lol

The World was peaceful before the advent of Instagram.
___Instagram : giving desperate chicks voice sinceeee..... *I done forget grin*

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Dreyl(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hot Bitches. undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by widowhusband: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Arent they copying black american slang ?denotes much respect, love, understanding btwn females who feel their shoe is pinching in nearly same way. So you'l also hear close guys call each other ma main nigger. just thinking

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.