Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ahamefuna, May My Name Never Be Found Wanting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ahamefuna, May My Name Never Be Found Wanting (1186 Views)

Wanting To Know More Facts About Fasting, Christians? / God Is Not Wanting Anyone To Perish / Weighed And Found Wanting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahamefuna, May My Name Never Be Found Wanting by jefips: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2013
AHAMEFULA,( which means may my name not be lost)

Many people bear that name,ahamefula, afamefula,
That name is being given to one when he is an only boy amidst so many ladies, some ladies whose husband is impotent goes extra mile to be impregnated by another man, some men whose wife is barren either adopt or impregnate another lady or even marry her, when all hope is lost of having a male child and eventually one comes, he is celebrated with much pomp and pageantry, At last a successor is born,
that's not where am heading to, as christians,there is a particular book your name should not be found wanting,
The bible called it the book of life,
In rev 20:15,21:27,22:19,3:5, 13:8,17:8,philipians 4:3,

There is a book bible called,the book of life, where if your name is not found,you are doomed forever, that book of life there are. People whose names are not there,
Gal 5:19-21, eph 4:25-31,colo 3:5-8,rev 20:8,

HOW CAN SOMEONES NAME BE WRITTEN IN THAT BOOK OR WHAT CAN SOMEONE DO FOR HIS NAME TO RECOREDED IN THAT BOOK OF LIFE

The first step is recognising that you are a sinner by nature, (romans 3: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of Godwink

You believe in the gospel that Jesus died and resurrected for your sins, roman 10:9-
Then you must confess that jesus christ died for your sin, and you must confess your sins as well,

John 3:3,
(Psalm 25:11 11 For thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great)psalm 32:5,38:18,41:4,isaiah 59:12-13,64:6,1john 1:9,

You must confess your sins, you know them, and after that,you must acknowledge the lordship of Jesus christ in your life,

Where many have failed is stopping at the alter call, they stopped at this point in their life,thinking that once saved always
Saved,backing it up with the gift and calling of God is without repentance, romans 11:29, forgetting that bible said we should work out our salvation. God cannot work your salvation for you,

(Philp 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. )

you must do it yourself, being born again is just collecting an admission letter into a tertiary institution and not your classes and they years spent in learning, your letter does not pay your school fees, you must strive to enter heaven, (hebrew 4:11)its not as simple as our church leaders made us to believe, it is wrong, you must pay a fee with your life, its difficult, you must be holy,
In and out, not holy inside and unholy outside,

Heb 12:14,

You must walk by the spirit and bear spiritual fruit study gal 5:16-22-25,
You must bear the right fruit,that is how to work out your salvation,you can't say am born again and you still find your self living in sin naturally, you don't have control over sin, you are not yet born again, you are deceiving yourself, how can you have the spirit of God in you and no body around you can bear good witness about your life,

Nothing ever changed in your life, it is still the same old you, and you crown your deceit with but I speak in tongues,
Someone will say,'" if you see or hear where this one speaks in tongues, its as if heaven will fall"

It doesn't end there my dear friend, it is very important to know where we are standing while we are alife, because this race is not easy,
There is a way that seems right to us human but the end therefore leads to destruction,eternal damnation,
Let's watch it least we fall, study your bible to show yourself approved (2timothy 2: 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 19b Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.)

You must abstain from every evil, don't use the liberty God has given you as an occasion for sin, be ready like the 5wise virgins Mathew 25 vrs 1, they were wise enough to buy enough oil, they waited for the bridegroom,

Dear reader how have you been waiting for the bridegroom of the church who will soon appear in the cloud to take the saint home, you or I may or may not meet rapture but the question is, if death comes. Calling, if we are no more,where will it be right or left,

Thousands. Of souls have gone to the left, many atimes,when we hear some one is dead,our only consolation is,your mum/dad/brother/sister/daughter/son has joined his creator, he has gone to rest in the bossom of his creator, it was pure lies, broad is the way that leads to destruction, but narrow is the one that leads to eternal life with christ,
You must deny your self the pleasures of this world before you can make it,
Check from abraham to all the apostles,they strived,some left their country,families,jobs,business,carer to follow christ, they denied themselves a whole lot, they never compromised their faith and that was recorded in the book of hebrew,some were killed,stoned,beheaded,hung,went on exile, drowned in water,a whole lot was done to them but they never gave up,

Tell me who of todays apostles,pastors,bishops,evangelist,born again, are risking comfort for Jesus, for the sake of the gospel, only but a few, if few are making heaven, my dear friend be amongst the few,

Start evangelising,
Win souls for christ,
Give with your whole heart, not out of compulsion,
Give to the poor, the widows, pray often, study your bible, live A holy,righteous,truthful life,
Change the way you dress, be responsible, instead of believing in man so much,why not carry your bible and study, if you say you have the holy spirit, the spirit of truth in you, he will tell you the whole truth about how to live your life,

God bless you
Re: Ahamefuna, May My Name Never Be Found Wanting by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2013
I was goint to agree with you, the I realised that my great grand father never even heard of the bible and that whoever is writing those names in your big book (why not use a laptop? saves load of space) did not even know how to pronounce his name. So I'm sure his name is not in your book. So therefore, I don't want my name in your book. Where my great grand dad went, there I goeth.

(1) (Reply)

Ten(10) Ways The Pentecostal Movement Went Wrong / The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch / I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.