Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

God's Writtens Found In Mars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Writtens Found In Mars (2174 Views)

Scientist Found Message From God In Mars / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Writtens Found In Mars by victorazy(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2013
NASA announced today that its Curiosity Rover has found an unambiguous message from God written on tablets in a Martian cave.
According to an official press release two giant stone slabs the size of small elephants were located deep inside a cavern abutting Aeolis Mons, a large mountain.
Upon one tablet is a copy of the Ten Commandments and the text of John 3:16 written in 12 languages - including English, Spanish, Chinese, Basque and Hebrew. On the other tablet is a simple message in English reading "I am real."
According to top scientists who have studied the discovery extensively, these findings may have definitively established Christianity as the one true religion.
"This is amazing," says Syms Covington, an Australian researcher working for NASA's Mars Exploration Program. "We went into the cave looking for water, and we found proof of God's existence instead.
"I mean how else did those tablets get there? I can tell you one thing: there's not a single atheist inside NASA's control room now. What we saw was jaw-dropping."
Genesis 1:1
NASA's Curiosity rover arrived on Mars in August of last year with a mission to explore the Martian climate and geology for signs for habitability.
Thus far the mission has been a success, with the discovery of an ancient seabed and chemicals needed for life suggesting that Mars was once suitable for life.
However the tablets, both of which are signed "Peace and Love - Yahweh," represent the rover's most significant find to date, and is perhaps the most important scientific event in history.
"When people find out about this, they will demand change in our society," explains a political scientist at Georgetown University. "Democracy will have to give way to theocracy. We're gonna have to build more churches and reintroduce prayer into schools. Abortion is defiantly going to be illegal within a few months."
Despite its potential significance, Covington fears that the Earth-shattering discovery may not make the impact it should.
"Unfortunately, the mainstream media is so anti-Christian, they might not even pick up this story," he explains. "But God is real. We have proof. And everyone deserves to hear the truth."
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by victorazy(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2013
Front page plz let argue it together
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by amiskurie(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2013
do I have to comment b4 I read this or plummet?
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2013
God be praised
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by victorazy(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2013
amiskurie: do I have to comment b4 I read this or plummet?
Funny u! I wonder if dem dey give award, me I for don win tey tey cuz I don contribute for this company wela. Oya back to the topic.
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by amiskurie(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2013
if this is coming frm nasa truly-that means all tales we have been told abt moon landing,space stations and missions were all craps.that means its all computer generated videos and pictures.
pls y them no even see yoruba aand igbo lingos there?
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by eameh30: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2013
God is God, God is no man.... God pls make us one in love... Jesus said "I am the way,the truth and life and no one comes to the father except through me" open d eyes of the world so that they can receive Jesus and be save
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by amiskurie(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2013
eameh30: God is God, God is no man.... God pls make us one in love... Jesus said "I am the way,the truth and life and no one comes to the father except through me" open d eyes of the world so that they can receive Jesus and be save
pls nairalnders,what is this one saying? undecided
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by amiskurie(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2013
eameh30: God is God, God is no man.... God pls make us one in love... Jesus said "I am the way,the truth and life and no one comes to the father except through me" open d eyes of the world so that they can receive Jesus and be save
if you knw God is God,you shldnt be quoting bible.because bible emphasis that jesus is God.
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2013
Gosh guys. We have debunked this false story already.
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by victorazy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: Gosh guys. We have debunked this false story already.

How do u know is false story? Had it been that God doesnt have plans, He wouldn't hav allowed them to go that far, have u ever wonder why fowls of sky do put on insulators on their legs? God knew one day man will make electricity and they will prch on it.
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
victorazy:

How do u know is false story? Had it been that God doesnt have plans, He wouldn't hav allowed them to go that far, have u ever wonder why fowls of sky do put on insulators on their legs? God knew one day man will make electricity and they will prch on it.

Osonobua bami keyi bere?
WTF dude?
Am I reading u correctly? I wanted to tell u why the story is false but apparently there is so much work still to be done on u before I can reason with u. Which fowls of the sky "put on" insulation on their legs?
For ur information, no bird has insulation on their legs. If God could forsee electricity and give birds insulation to "put on" why didnt he give bats insulation on their legs too?
Re: God's Writtens Found In Mars by JohnPreacher: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
HOAX-THIS IS A HOAX PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE THIS IS TRUTH, ITS NOT TRUE

(1) (Reply)

I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed / Rev. Fr. David Baka Passes On. / How To Secure And Sustain The Presence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.