Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested (16572 Views)

400 Level LAUTECH Student Arrested For Stealing & Raping Female Students / Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) / Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2013
you recall, last month, the dismembered remains of a student of Lautech was found behind a guesthouse. Her friends claimed she left the hostel to meet her boyfriend and didn't return .

According to Punch, one of the suspects, has been caught. Read how Punch reports it...
The Oyo State Police Command on Wednesday paraded Alex Akinyemi, an alleged accomplice in the killing of a student of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho, Miss Seun Adaramoye.

The remains of Adaramoye were found by passersby near a guest house at Under-G area of Ogbomosho on June 20, 2013.

Assistant Commissioner of Police, State Criminal Investigation Department, Iyanganku, Ibadan, Dansuki Galadanchi, said upon investigation, the owner of the guest house where the corpse was found told the police that his security guard was involved in the murder.

Galadanchi said, “When the owner of that guest house heard about the incident, he called the CCTV engineer to play back the video camera recording.

“He saw where one of his security men, Alex Akinyemi, carried the corpse. He quickly reported the matter to the police.

“On the receipt of the case, police swung into action and the security guards, namely Dauda Aliyu and Samuel Ojo, were arrested.

“When the CCTV was played back, they (guards) identified the person in the film to be one Alex Akinyemi, a day guard at the guest house at Under-G area of Ogbomosho.”

He explained that the security guard was arrested on July 6 in Ogbomosho.

He added that the corpse of the student was removed and taken to LAUTECH teaching hospital for post mortem.

Galadanchi said efforts were being intensified to arrest the fleeing suspect, Charles Aregbesola, while further investigation was being conducted.

The suspect, however, insisted that he was not the killer, saying another man he identified simply as Segun, was responsible.

Akinyemi said, “I have been working as a security guard in this guest house for over two months.

“I only know Segun aka police, as a resident of that area before I saw him dropping the corpse around 8am that day.
“He threatened to kill me with an axe that he was holding that day if I reported him to the police. He promised to give me N500, 000 but he did not give me.”

1 Like

Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by djeezy(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2013
Good move by the police. The prob is that our criminal justice system is way too slow. To me, Justice delayed is justice denied. The should be tried and sentenced forthwith.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2013
Good for them.
God punish Satan... They should be hanged.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Fphotographer(f): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2013
wow 2nd 2 comment oya whr d price!
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by giga02(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2013
GOD catch dem
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by touchmeder: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2013
what was she killed for? have these guys not learnt from cynthia's death?
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2013
Wicked people
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2013
Fphotographer: wow 2nd 2 comment oya whr d price!
Haha, you lost out on that...
No prize For U...
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Pre10000(f): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2013
5th to comment.....is segun nt her bf?*wondering*
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by AnOlAd: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2013
Hmmmmm Nkan Nbe....

1 Like

Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Tadeus(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2013
Nigerian police at work, innocent people around d area shld b extra carefull.
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by 190: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2013
first to comment introduction
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2013
undecided
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by olenyi: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2013
Hmmm.... sad
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by kevoh(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2013
I am only saddened by the unnecessary killing of the lautech lady in question sad .

1 Like

Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by chei: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2013
Endtime news
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Chuksemi(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2013
1st page again?today must b a very blessed day,God thank u again 4 letin me accomplish this feat,take all d glory,i wil give oga seun hiz own lata.

1 Like

Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by benjaminben(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2013
Thats nice. But its sad dat life hv been lost. Its only judgement na. And naija judgement na smtn else
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by AbuMikey(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2013
I know am not among the 1st 10 to commentangryangryangry
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by johnstar(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2013
Shiit happens, ppl knw juz dey learn, anyway, na dm sabi, make una dey life rough life *continue watching big brother african aka p•rn stars grin
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by kwaraguy(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2013
Kai fifu wicked walai
No time, they should pass d judgment kia kia
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by nerodenero: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2013
Justice is near.
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2013
THATS MY SCHOOL, I KNOW THEY'LL SURELY FISH OUT THE CRIMINAL!. I'M PROUD TO BE A LADOKITE!.

1 Like

Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by GoldCircle: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2013
another murder case cracked with the aid of technology. If only we'll learn to employ ICT/CCTV and the likes in cracking hard crimes in this country.

1 Like

Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Oxygenmayo(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2013
Girls..ladies..women...when will they stop to become victims of murder? Planned murder by her boyfriend and his accomplice..over what? Money, I guess...

A decayed cultural and moral system. What are they looking for in a guest house? May be they have a practical course there..they were sent to school to read..

Omo ti a ba ko, o ma ntun ara e ko ni...a trained child will re-equip himself...#IcommentMyReserve#
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by annexes: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2013
iope o, oluwa ose. At last
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by canalily(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2013
Wait! Na woman i de see so? Abeg make police hand them over to us make we use them do fresh cardava!
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Nuzo1(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2013
Hand the niccus over to the nearest female judge immeditely! angry
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Temismith(f): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2013
Toh
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Thermythorpe(f): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2013
CallmePROF: THATS MY SCHOOL, I KNOW THEY'LL SURELY FISH OUT THE CRIMINAL!. I'M PROUD TO BE A LADOKITE!.

U need some growing up pills... It beats me why u are famzing urself/schl on dis kind of matter

2 Likes

Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Godsate: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2013
The lady told her friend that she was going to her boyfriend's place and she went to Guest House.

Pure lier.

This is the main reason I dropped my Ibadan girl. Before she tells her parents that she is with me in Lagos and be under another guy in the next street.
Re: Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2013
Lautech is a rotten school producing rotten yahoo boys students.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your 419 Experience / NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) / Nigerian man faces deportation after targeting schools in tax refund fraud in US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.