Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! (28549 Views)

Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? / Naira Landers Are Wonderful People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2013
Feraz: Otikpoko, you try. Cool to see guys that cook! Try that combo of ogbono and okro honeric01 told you. It's wonderful. I wish I had a picture of it here, I'd have uploaded it. . .

Already tried that wink

NA d combo i use chop dat steaming eba cool
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Miraclebaby1109: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2013
This one nah complete poison, eat and ur stomach will never be the same..... but still some guys can cook well sha especially those that were close to their mother/ or are brought up at the east side, I am very proud to say that my fiance is a good cook and very challenging to cook to his taste, so kudos to guys that can cook although its not guy's ministry so make una leave the kitchen for us.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2013
Going to make you people speechless today tongue

I do not want to hear any generalization that guys do not know how to cook.

girls when do chop my food for school dey use their mouth dey confirm say i cook pass them shocked shocked shocked.

Took these pictures at different occasions

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2013
cool

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2013
All dishes prepared by me at different places,snap shots taken by me using a nokia n82,n8 and s3 respectively wink.

The highly pictures depicts are taken with the nn and n82 while the pictures that a scrappy looking a taken with the galaxy s3 poor 8mp camera.

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2013
feast your eyes grin

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2013
More grin

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2013
See more of my collections grin

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2013
wink

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
I still sabi fried rice too grin grin

Because i know say some people go come now kon dey shout say na only indomie and yam i sabi boil angry

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
grin grin

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Guys sabi cook abeg!

Girls wen sabi,make dem come show dem self oo!!

Cos na guys i dey defend now.

Cos say somebody cook porty give op,e start dey generalize say guys no sabi cook,mtchew angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
see more o!

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
smiley smiley

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
No comments? undecided

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Guess i will have to wait for your comments before i upload more grin grin cool cool

Fish when no dey hear word, na pot e go end grin grin grin

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
DailyNews: I am boiling inside as I type this. I had been served by different female cooks here for long now, and honestly, I have never had any problem with their meals, but for the second time 2 different male cooks prepared my meal, I didn't eat 10% of the meal. Not because I like meals prepared by female cooks or whatsoever, but because the handworks of the male cooks were very absurd.

Take a look at the picture I attached, it is a snap shot of fried egg a male cook prepared for me this morning, can u imagine what this guy served me as fried egg? Is this fried or oiled egg pls

If not for mankind, I would have...

The last time, it was indomie that another male cook prepared and it was horrible. I was forced to post this out of anger becos some guys will come here tomorrow claiming to be the best cook in the world, who knows if these very guys serving me shits are also amongst those that brag of their cooking prowees on nairaland.

Just because one or two fortunate guys can cook good food doesn't mean all men can cook. Just becos u were lucky to cook a good soup by chance doesn't make u a wonderful cook pls. Stop poisoning people's stomachs pls and pls.

I have a friend that always brag that he can cook better than any girl, but believe me, whenever I visit him and he prepares a certain meal, for instance, egusi soap or his usual fried rice delicacy, I usually have running stomach because he doesn't even know how to measure each ingredient. Every ingredient is always in excess, and for that, I don't ever dare eat in his house except his fiance is around.

Pls guys, cooking is God's gift to women, forget the fact that modern and western civilisation have spoilt the world and deceived some women to abandon and shy-away from their natural gift, women remain the best cooks the whole world over, so all these male cook champions, pls stop deceiving yourselves and stop poisoning your stomach and other people's stomach.

And to all the ladies dancing and singing around: my boyfriend can cook, my fiance is a good cook, wait until he poisons your stomach with concussion one day, then u will realise the need for u to drive him away from that kitchen.

Nonsense!!!!

Just because you posted a photo does not make women better at cooking. We still have world class chefs and cooks. Depends on your interest and the attention you paid when you were being taught.
I have seen ladies who add pepper and salt when they boil eggs. It is not written anywhere that only women are endowed with a special arm to cook and a special "jabson's" organ to smell good food.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by jayek(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
I can't cook like wow but I think this meal is ***eeewww** #awesome
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by DRICH1: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
I like dis Icongrin. slowpoke no fit prepare thet sacrifice(oiled offering) and n serve it, broz stop lying to us!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
OTIKP0

I WILL FIND YOU!
WHEN I FIND YOU, I WILL KILL FOR POSTING THESE JOY KILLER HERE. angry sad

YOU ARE UNDER MY RADAR.

NONSENCE THREAD
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 4:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Chillisauce: OTIKP0

WHEN I FIND YOU, I WILL KILL FOR POSTING THESE JOY KILLER HERE. angry sad

Joy killer like how?
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Meddler(f): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Otikpoko commot dere, how u fit dey post all dis pic dey tell us say na u cook am. If I catch u eh!! grin grin
Kai the meals are not bad though. If u really did cook it please give me your address so I can invite myself over grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2013
Meddler: Otikpoko commot dere, how u fit dey post all dis pic dey tell us say na u cook am.
Lol,see ya mouth tongue,assuming i said i was the one who fried that egg in page one now,you for believe sharp sharp grin

Meddler: Kai the meals are not bad though

thanks for the complement cool

Meddler: If u really did cook it please give me your address so I can invite myself over grin
View my profile.

Just uploading a few pictures so that op go know guys wen dey cook wicked food still dey cos me dey cook to nonsense!! cool

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by ceceez: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
This was also all cooked by a guy....
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
ceceez: This was also all cooked by a guy....
AGREED!! cheesy
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by tpia5: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
otitokpto

e don do abeg.

else you'll make people (me) start eating unwisely.

that food looks good, and your jollof rice is so crisp.

the fried rice sef, not to be joked with at all.

cant even comment on the rest because if i do, i may just start cooking and swallowing food without regard for calories.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by minute(f): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
My partner loves to cook, his Dad and Grandfather did too!

Our son is finding a whole new world now that he can cook veggies and fish.

Cooking is fun for a lot of guys.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
tpia@:
otitokpto

e don do abeg.

else you'll make people (me) start eating unwisely.

that food looks good, and your jollof rice is so crisp.

the fried rice sef, not to be joked with at all.

cant even comment on the rest because if i do, i may just start cooking and swallowing food without regard for calories.

I wanted to even upload more o but i will stop.
I believe by now the OP will have a different view as regards his first post and take back some of the things he said angry

Guys are and will always remain best cooks cool
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
This is all too surprising, guys are now wanting our(gals) place in the kitchen. Alright then, lets switch places.... Because a woman led, leads or is in control and is doing it well, doesn't mean she was built to lead. So the next time you open your front door with your stereotypically set thinking brain and say you cook better than a female, be ready to accept she leads better than you!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Miraclebaby1109: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
This one nah eat and ur stomach will never be the same.........poison
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Google63(m): 1:14am On Jul 19, 2013
blue eyes1: Sori o,I pity ur stomach.Anyways,I for like cook for u.

PS= If u don't mind sha
I'm still waiting to hear from u... Blue eyes
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by vokalguy(m): 12:57am On Jul 20, 2013
I freaking miss home!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? / Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.