Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis (12138 Views)

Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis / Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis by chei: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
Thats the latest trend in unionism. Go to strike over meaningless events that have no bearing on your industry.
Re: PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis by tomzman: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
jobless set of individuals!
Re: PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis by harripat20: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cokeroo: They are all blinded by avarice and greed.
Pengassan and Nupeng should go to hell. They are worst than the politicians. The Nigerian oil industry has become a den of casual workers. Graduates, masters degree holders are used as casuals and paid peanuts. They neglect their issues and are talking about rivers politics. Useless people. Toothless dogs.
Re: PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis by Ovaiegbe(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Abeg make we hear another thing. When the whole nation went on subsidy protest, what did pengasseng do? I'll tell you. they treatened to join the strike and pull out their staff! Ahhhh una don forget?
Re: PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis by emmacity2: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
na woo for 9ja
Re: PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis by Maxymilliano(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
Toktee: People like you made to wonder why i was born a nigerian, according to ur trash it is only the jobles people dat revolt against the gvt abi?
Now i know why you remain stagnant in life

Unfortunately for you bro, I'm not stagnant in life, and to assuage your ignorance, read back my comment and the context it was applied may be you can pick a thing or two as regard the deduction, rather than the crap rejoinder.
Re: PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis by ollyruffy: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Thief and jobless Pengassan executives, what is their business with politics. Or are they now part of PDP? Any of their members who join this money-exchange-hand strike is equally as jobless as the executives.
Re: PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis by olugbengak4(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
:-Xna waa for dis country ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi / Senate Presidency: Tension As APC Plans Primary For Aspirants / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.