Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Conversation Between Famous Hon.chidi Llods And His Son. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Conversation Between Famous Hon.chidi Llods And His Son. (1080 Views)

Some Call Us "Chidi, And Chioma "Some Call Us Chris Brown And Rihanna(pic) / Funny Conversation Between A Mum And Their Kids. / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between Famous Hon.chidi Llods And His Son. by kayce911(f): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2013
Chidi; son, why are you not going to school today?

Son; I am having pains just like you are having too.

Chidi; what is the problem again?

Son ; there was serious fight yesterday in our class as some of my classmate tried to remove our class rep so I have to use a plank on some of them in the process I was seriously beaten by them.

Chidi; why do you have to do that nau?

Son; but Dad I just watched you online now where you were planking your colleague with the House maze as if he was a goat. That's one of the things I learnt from you now.

Chidi; how do you mean?

Son; that I have to go to a hospital and lie down and also pretend that I was beaten like you did yesterday even when the video speaks for itself.

Chidi; you mean its online?

Son; that its online is understatement even the deaf and blind watched it.

Chidi; is your own online too.

Son; Dad you have to find out yourself or you ask you pay master Gov Amaechi to come to my school too to quiet the situation like he did in your case
Re: Conversation Between Famous Hon.chidi Llods And His Son. by kayce911(f): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
kayce911:

Son ; there was serious fight yesterday in our class as some of my classmate tried to remove our class rep so I have to use a plank on some of them in the process I was seriously beaten by them.

Son; but Dad I just watched you online now where you were planking your colleague with the House maze as if he was a goat. That's one of the things I learnt from you now.

Chidi; how do you mean?

Son; that I have to go to a hospital and lie down and also pretend that I was beaten like you did yesterday even when the video speaks for itself.

Son; Dad you have to find out yourself or you ask you pay master Gov Amaechi to come to my school too to quiet the situation like he did in your case
Re: Conversation Between Famous Hon.chidi Llods And His Son. by kayce911(f): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
kayce911:

Chidi; how do you mean?

Re: Conversation Between Famous Hon.chidi Llods And His Son. by dolphinife: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
your father

(1) (Reply)

Most Funniest Joke!!•front PAGE MATERIAL!! / Business Card Of The Chief Barber To The Presidency / Top Amazing Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.