Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji (2929 Views)

Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by Rhino5dm: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
DerideGull: @ow11, @truth4meal, @omonnakoda, @Rhinoceros

It is a pity one has to deal with congregation of loudmouths such as addressees in this post. I had taken Patience Faka Jonathan over Ozodi Osuji any day. Osuji is not only an extrovert but also an irresponsible narcissist. I guess only in Nigeria that malnourished punks expect a lioness to give birth to a sheep. There is a society that produced Patience Faka Jonathan and it is called Nigerian which all the finger pointers belonged. If you think Patience Faka Jonathan belongs to the society of counterculture as dumbass Ozodi Osuji would wants us to believe, who is Ozodi Osuji?

When Ozodi Osuji had the followings to say about fellow Africans, “even though they are starving and come to the West to drive cabs and take care of old white folks (as assisted care workers, glorified name for nannies for old people)”, one wonders what he was doing in a healthcare provider’s office where he got fired for petty theft?

I do not give rat-arse if Ozodi Osuji takes Patience Faka Jonathan to the cleaners but take offence when the moronic dingbat arrogates err personality to his silly self when he can not navigate the way to his village of Umuohiagu in Ngor Okpuala LGA.

You wrote out his name six times in just 3 paragraphs? Dude, it seems this guy is hurting really bad.
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Trut Iz Bita
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by Adamskuty(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Gbawe: http://saharareporters.com/article/diagnosis-why-mrs-jonathan-does-outrageous-things-she-does-ozodi-osuji

grin grin good,very good! Pls who has the mail address of that fat ugly pig called patience?? I will like to forward this article to her,lol! I hope she will be able to read and comprehend this

bs- JONATHAN AND HIS WIFE ARE THE UGLIEST COUPLE TO EVER RULE NIGERIA.. CLICK LIKE IF U AGREE

2 Likes

Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by bloggernaija: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Osuji is wicked o.
The guy inspite of his biases ,is a brilliant psychoanalyst/psychologist.
truth be told.
Even within the PDP,not many regard the president as having the qualities of a leader.
On the international stage? he no clout at all. He simply does not exist.
case in point, Ghaddaffi- we all saw south African president doing all the diplomatic heavy lifting to save his neck.
For a casual Observer,He seem totally out of his depth.
that is why he is too busy playing creek politics in rivers and bayelsa rather than focusing on governing and delivering at the centre.
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by djon78(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
This guy is spot on, 98 percent of blacks/negros around the world are not smart/dumb, if you like insult me, but I have checked and analysed, and seen it to be true.
If not look at the entire black Africa and ask yourself what they have contributed to the world, look at Nigeria, an adult that refuses to grow up.

And he is right about what he said about the Asians, they are smarter and have better positive attitutude to life than even the Caucascians(oyibo). And the issue of high IQ is right, many folks think that university degree is smartness, no, that is why you have many educated Africans/Nigerians but when you bring them into a system they cannot effect a positive change in the system, and this is one of the problems beddeviling this country/continent where we have so many educated people while majority are dumb and clueless.

This is not just about patience and Goodluck, but includes allmost all the political elites, they are all freakin..g dumb, the only I will say that exudes a little bit of smartness is Babatunde Fashola, only him, and I give him 30percent on my scale, and maybe Donald Duke 15 percent, all others are trash, empty, useless and food for worm like mr osuji said.

2 Likes

Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by owobokiri(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Gbawe:

I think so too. I think he is very intelligent. Sublimely so. What sets him apart from others like him is that he is not patronising. He tends to be blunt and that is something many in humanity cannot appreciate or tolerate. Other very intelligent people who are aware of their own prowess tend to be patronising and extremely manipulative with calculatedly condescending behaviour similar to how an adult would seek to deal with a toddler.

For example, even as I would not agree with his choice of words, many will not disagree with the message behind the utterance below:

It is either Osuji does not realise his intended audience are not mature enough to handle the brutal truth as he presents it or he simply does not care and may be adhering to his existential theory which means he rejects spending any minute of a finite existence engaging in fraud against his own conscience and belief.

Keep spinning till you get dizzy.. . Osuji is an intellectual fraud, period! Some people think that by sounding abstract while employing unconventional means to obfuscate every simple topic, they can lay claim to a certain level of high intellectualism (whateverthatmeans). Charlatans all of them., that's the party Ozodi represents keenly.

1 Like

Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by bloggernaija: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
DerideGull: Like I told him in Portland, Oregon, Ozodi Osuji is an ill-educated numbskull. He is the only man who claims to know more than next door neighbor yet he does not understand the nuisances of his last name.
It is very ironic Osuji kept placing the Asians in higher platform of social order than Africans in most of his conjectural craps yet he forgot to emulate the Asians who do not engage in writing craps like he does.
Unlike Ozodi Osuji, Patience Faka Jonathan has yet to be sacked from her job due to petty theft.

you are one of those to whom Ozuji is talking
It is like your parent saying something to make you angry, in order to to make you change your ways.
asians are not superior to africans. nobody is superior.
however the chinese and the koreans have organised their society and comport themselves in such a way that brings out the best in them.
You look at bayelsa , borno and yobe and you see the most dysfunctional of the dysfunction called Nigeria.
hanging on just one part of the article and reducing the rest to a few phrases is missing the point.

1 Like

Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by mbulela: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
ow11:

PEJ is repeating Turai's behaviour and somehow believes (emotionally) that she wouldn't be a non-entity in a few years time. Quite amazing given that she was very close to the action when Turai pranced around Aso rock with a false sense of superiority.

Simply put,it is a poverty of the spirit. It is a poverty that is not defined by the absence of material worth but the presence of a fallacious belief that acquisition will enrich the human spirit and ultimately set you apart from life. No matter how often her kind see others in similar position attempt and fail,they believe their own end would be different cos they consider themselves truly unique.
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by omonnakoda: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
There is nothing new or Original about the Nihilist existential ideas Mr Osuji evinces. I think we should look at his ideas as a "model" or representation of reality , rather than reality itself, which in my view is extremist but very useful nevertheless.He could have made the main point in a few words; Ultimately the individual lives of humans have an apparent pointlessness to them and awareness of this could lead to psychological reactions to compensate for that.He loses his way when he strays into territory of African Inferiority Asian superiority and other superfluous and specious arguments and the role of religion etc.In short he widens his discourse unnecessarily beyond its subject matter Patience Jonathan. But we can redirect ourselves and sift through most of his chaff to distill that which is relevant to our Queen and Mistress.And that I find quite a useful framework for analysing her recent gyrations.Of course Osuji lets himself dow in failing to explain why everyone does not behave in the same egotistic way since we all,according to him,share the same awareness of our "existential futility"
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
"I have severally said Nigerians (rulers and followers) are mentally unstable: Sociopaths, Psychopaths and other lowself esteemed Apes running around" --- This is all he couldve said instead of that lengthy post. In any event, hes right.
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
bloggernaija: Osuji is wicked o.
The guy inspite of his biases ,is a brilliant psychoanalyst/psychologist.
truth be told.
Even within the PDP,not many regard the president as having the qualities of a leader.
On the international stage? he no clout at all. He simply does not exist.
case in point, Ghaddaffi- we all saw south African president doing all the diplomatic heavy lifting to save his neck.
For a casual Observer,He seem totally out of his depth.
that is why he is too busy playing creek politics in rivers and bayelsa rather than focusing on governing and delivering at the centre.

But he already told you guys this with his own mouth (thats he wasnt fit to lead) , yet yall still decided thats who u wanted as a leader.
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
WikiLeaks cables: Nigeria feared coup as president lay dying overseas

Leaked dispatch reveals absence of Umaru Yar'Adua for treatment in Saudi Arabia threw government into chaos

David Smith in Johannesburg

guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 8 December 2010 16.30 EST

Umaru Yar'Adua in July 2009 before he fell seriously ill and left Nigeria for treatment in Saudi Arabia, leaving a presidential power vacuum.

Photograph: Joedson Alves/AFP/Getty Images

The ill health of Nigeria's president sparked fears of a military coup and caused screaming matches over who was in charge of the country, according to secret US diplomatic cables.

Umaru Yar'Adua, who was terminally ill, left the country in November 2009 for medical treatment in Saudi Arabia.

A US memo marked secret and dated 26 February, just after Yar'Adua's return, reveals frantic negotiations in the corridors of power of Africa's most populous nation.

It says the acting president, Goodluck Jonathan, admitted "'everyone's confused' about who is in charge of Nigeria".

"He said the last cabinet meeting was disastrous and included yelling and screaming, and it is totally dysfunctional. He said he is 'not a politician' and had very limited experience as an administrator, but concluded, 'I will not tolerate a brawl.'"

Jonathan named political enemies whom he accused of destabilising the government. "This terrible situation in the country today has been created by four people: Turai Yar'Adua [the ailing president's wife], his chief security officer (CSO) [Yusuf Muhammad Tilde], his aide-de-camp (ADC) [Colonel Mustapha Onoedieva] and Professor Tanimu Yakubu [his chief economic adviser]."

Referring to Jonathan as "the AgP", the memo states: "The AgP said he does not know their motives, but expected it was likely for nefarious purposes ... The AgP noted that 'people are angry'."

Nigeria has a history of army interventions and under the subheading "Fears about military" the cable notes: "The AgP said the military chiefs are making sure no politicians are reaching out to the rank-and-file, and encouraging the military to stay in the barracks so that the uncertain political situation does not generate coup-like behaviour emanating from the mid-ranks because of the confusion."

The memo reveals America's silent role in the Nigerian crisis. Robin Sanders, the US ambassador, "encouraged Jonathan to change the perception that he is a regional figure, and be seen, rather, as a national figure who has the best interest of the nation at heart".

"Ambassador expressed that given that the US and Nigeria are very best friends, we feel the need to share our concerns, as any good friend would do, and that we are counting on him to steer Nigeria through this troubled and uncertain period."

Jonathan said he was picked as Yar'Adua's running mate in 2007 because he represented the Niger Delta. "I was not chosen to be vice-president because I had good political experience. I did not. There were a lot more qualified people around to be vice-president, but that does not mean I am not my own man."

The document concludes: "It is always hard to judge how some will behave (or surprise you) when leadership is unexpectedly thrown in their lap. The verdict is out on Jonathan and his previously underwhelming personality and performance needs to keep us in the cautious lane, but so far, so good. Things are quiet."

Yar'Adua died in May this year and Jonathan was swiftly sworn in as president. He has since announced his intention to contest elections next January.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/08/wikileaks-cables-nigeria-president-death
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by skyfall: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
DerideGull: Like I told him in Portland, Oregon, Ozodi Osuji is an ill-educated numbskull. He is the only man who claims to know more than next door neighbor yet he does not understand the nuisances of his last name.
It is very ironic Osuji kept placing the Asians in higher platform of social order than Africans in most of his conjectural craps yet he forgot to emulate the Asians who do not engage in writing craps like he does.
Unlike Ozodi Osuji, Patience Faka Jonathan has yet to be sacked from her job due to petty theft.

You are actually a typical example of the African/Nigerian that Osuji is describing. I guess mentioning Portland, Oregon makes you feel important. The man's choice of words is rather harsh, but he's right about Africans. Save for 1 or 2 countries that have managed to get it right, we are an extremely backward people. Otherwise, how could we Nigerians for instance end up with the kind of leaders we currently have? We're only good at unimportant things such as throwing parties, marrying many wives and generally showing off while our contemporaries suffer. We behave exactly like the primitive people that others call us. We can't even plan for 1 year ahead, not to talk of 50. Shame to all of Black Africa.

1 Like

Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by YoshiMaster: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
"An Igbo proverb says that you can wash the human anus with all the soap in this world and it would still smell of feces."

Haba, this is incorrect on so many levels, try using tetmosol, or something stronger if this issue persists.
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by TheBookWorm: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2013
His comments about Africans shows that this so called Ph.D suffers from self-hatred.

It is very hard to take the rest of this article seriously when he insults all of Africa.
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 13, 2013
TheBookWorm: His comments about Africans shows that this so called Ph.D suffers from self-hatred.

It is very hard to take the rest of this article seriously when he insults all of Africa.

Funny enough, hes mentioned people like you: people that'll say hes suffering from self hatred.

What is Africa's status on Earth today? Does Africa--- LED BY USELESS, AND HOPELESS NIGERIA --- look to you like shes taking steps to extricate herself from the quagmire which she so willingly put herself? Ok, then.
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by Sloan: 1:18am On Jul 13, 2013
Dr. Osuji was right in a lot of his comments but who likes to be criticized? We all know the type of people in Nigeria who are neurotic, psychotic; it doesn't matter if God comes down from heaven to speak the "truth" to them! LWTMB ooo grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue At least being part Nigerian and part-Foreigner reduces the degree to which the kind of madness is relevant to me. Yes, I can take a big punch of truth so tell it as it is Dr. Osuji! If Nigerians hear change, they become better people including you the writer, if they don't na sufferhead go hammer them to the end! grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by TheBookWorm: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
kingoflag:

Funny enough, hes mentioned people like you: people that'll say hes suffering from self hatred.

What is Africa's status on Earth today? Does Africa--- LED BY USELESS, AND HOPELESS NIGERIA --- look to you like shes taking steps to extricate herself from the quagmire which she so willingly put herself? Ok, then.

Africa is playing catch up.

It took over a thousand years for Europe to sort itself out after crusades, 100 year war, and two world wars in the 20th century.

Africa was progressing at its own pace until the arrival of Europeans on its shores, which brought slavery and colonialism into existence.
Re: Why Mrs. Jonathan Does The Outrageous Things She Does By Ozodi Osuji by ow11(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
PointB:

@bolded, Actually you got it the other way round. The writer started by characterizing Africans before bringing in PJ. In his view Patience Jonathan behave the way she does simply because she is African. I understand clearly you don't subscribe to such uncharitable characterization of Africans, I only wanted to bring it to your attention that if you say the writer is 'spot on' in his analysis and reasons, you indirectly agree with his views of Africans - as such was the foundation of his write-up.

Very well. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spearheading A Secret Agenda: Colonel umar / Final Result Of Todays' Election (osun) / Breaking: Boko Haram Frees Abducted Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.