Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto (21037 Views)

Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] / Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2013
same old gist
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by lanrexdo(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Weldone... Jack Bauer

This people, ehn, they can feed us with cooked up stories..Two adults.. i am sure the guy was captured alive but shot on the head. the military ehn.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by mindvision: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2013
Kudos
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Willgates(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2013
they still get time to put woman belle? undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2013
minus 1
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by emmanuel4758(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2013
gudluck should set a commitee to luk in dis issue .full stop.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Standing5(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2013
PointB: Are these not the same BH that allegedly signed 'ceasefire' pact with FG?

Moral of the story: Never negotiate with terrorists!
. . . instead, give massive oil security contracts and make them terrorize the populace on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by ujchief(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2013
Kudos to the security operatives.

#cant believe you guys were engaged by 2 terrorists, five women, 2 small boys, 3 small girls and a 4 month old baby for 8 hrs!#
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Leemak: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2013
LIES, successful operation against two terrorists for just 8 hours,is better JTF tell us the truth or keep the LIES with them.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by achu442(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2013
dramendra: If only two BH can last for eight hours, now tell me how come jtf claim to capture 50 + and sometimes claim to kill up to 100+ it means jtf will never win, co abukhaka is sure gonna last 1 year in a gun battle.. In btw can't we see their picture?
u think dat place is a desert that u can spray bullets anyhow u like?
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Ugostar(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2013
I wish is tru
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Otono2(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cease fire ko! Cease water ni! Kill them all
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by francisbiz: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
omonnakoda: So all that long story is about "TWO TERRORISTS"
their wives and children requiring "EIGHT HOURS OPERATION"
You wan show yourself, abi?
If them curse you now you go begin complain.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by 0monnakoda: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
francisbiz:
You wan show yourself, abi?
If them curse you now you go begin complain.
what of if them curse your mother ,she go complain?
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Noblechyk: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
dramendra: If only two BH can last for eight hours, now tell me how come jtf claim to capture 50 + and sometimes claim to kill up to 100+ it means jtf will never win, co abukhaka is sure gonna last 1 year in a gun battle.. In btw can't we see their picture?
Are u dis stupid? It's a pity.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Noblechyk: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
achu442: u think dat place is a desert that u can spray bullets anyhow u like?
Don't mind those talking rubish. They want 2 b heard.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by AroOkigbo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
One of the items recovered was a complete copy of "Holy Q..."
need not say more.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by abeladams(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
shocked make dem no enter Zamfara o!
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by PStacks(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
This is what Abraham Lincoln once said About America and I make bold to say the same about our Nigeria Of Today..

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
― Abraham Lincoln

Nigeria will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our Freedoms, it will be becuase Nigeria Destroyed Herself...

The Nigerian Society is a Self Defeating Society.

Something is Fundamentally wrong with the Nigerian Project Somewhere..

Not until we adress these things, we would remain in Top gear in this Direction we are heading..

I rest my case.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
P.Stacks:
This is what Abraham Lincoln once said About America and I make bold to say the same about our Nigeria Of Today..

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
― Abraham Lincoln

Nigeria will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our Freedoms, it will be becuase Nigeria Destroyed Herself...

The Nigerian Society is a Self Defeating Society.

Something is Fundamentally wrong with the Nigerian Project Somewhere..

Not until we adress these things, we would remain in Top gear in this Direction we are heading..

I rest my case.
You are on point sir.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by PStacks(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Aro Okigbo: One of the items recovered was a complete copy of "Holy Q..."
need not say more.

Nao when I say Religion is and excuse to social vices, they say I'm talking blasphemy..

U stand for what u believe. If u believe religion hook line and sinker u stand for it.. I don't believe in religion..

Religion is a tool of wickedness..
I am not attcking muslims or christains.. I am attacking Religion..

Religion is a tool of Segregation.

People lie in the name of Religion
People kill in the name of Religion
People are deceptive in the name of religion
Pastors open churches for personal financial gains in the name of Religion.
Christains (People) hate Muslims (People) in the name of religion.

Religion would crumble Mankind.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Toneyo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
marion g: He's into hiding, i pray his day comes soonest.

Welldone jtf. We'll surely win this war as a nation.

they know what they are doing. if they want to get him in 24hrs, they will. its all politics. ask Charles Taylor.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by tutaboi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
this people are very good in writing ..who knows truely how it went.??

On like what happened in Awka Anambra State where there was a rubbery attack in one of d banks at ziks avenue that lasted for five hrs.
there was no security to control or counter them.....they successfully operated and left
To my greatest astonishment the following day i was listening to radio when d news caster said that there was an open fire btw d police and the rubbers and on d process they shot one of them...........which is a very big lie. dont just comfirm all d post u c here
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Toneyo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
P.Stacks:

Nao when I say Religion is and excuse to social vices, they say I'm talking blasphemy..

U stand for what u believe. If u believe religion hook line and sinker u stand for it.. I don't believe in religion..

Religion is a tool of wickedness..
I am not attcking muslims or christains.. I am attacking Religion..

Religion is a tool of Segregation.

People lie in the name of Religion
People kill in the name of Religion
People are deceptive in the name of religion
Pastors open churches for personal financial gains in the name of Religion.
Christains (People) hate Muslims (People) in the name of religion.

Religion would crumble Mankind.

Shutup if u don't know what to say. Who preaches hatred? Christians or Muslims?
Who condemns other people's religion?
Who kills for religion?

I'm sorry to say this, your so damn foolish. U have not eyes to see who is killing for religion and ears to hear who preaches hate for other religion (christianity).

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by AbuMikey(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
#sighs!
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by delors(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
The whole Boston was shutdown for 3 days to catch just one 21 year old suspected terrorist - Dzhokhar! So what are you saying? If it takes one month to catch just one terrorist to save the lives of hundreds...why not? this is not 24hrs series...this nor be film trick, na real life.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Wsdm: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
PointB: Are these not the same BH that allegedly signed 'ceasefire' pact with FG?

The attack by the military shows that they are not ready for peace to return to the North.
You are signing a ceasefire with some people and you are attacking their hide out. At least we all witnessed how amnesty was done during the late Yaradua's time. That was a serious person.
Do you expect them to bring their weapons at once even when the door is not yet open for that?
Do you also expect them not to protect themselves against unnecessary JTF aggression?
Yes they are terrorist, but they were not caught in any operation.
It seems the military hierarchy is enjoying the huge budgetary allocations on security.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Mzspread(f): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
wat ar u saying?? Its not a must u comment pls.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by kaposky(f): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Every day is for the thief, one day is for the owner of the house.
One day monkey go go market, i no go come back.
He who kills by sword will by sword die too.

These quotes are true and they still work.
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by Owutu1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2013

so because bh signed ceasefire they should lay down their life like a chicken without fighting back

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by chiefkpokp(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2013

Hahahahaha dis one is makin ne dance unlimited azonto!
Re: Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto by BUSHHUNTER: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
SEASON FILM TITLE : JTF VS BOKO

SEASON 3

CASUALTY : 2BOKO DEAD

TIME ELASPED : 8HRS

FINAL ANALYSES : HOW MANY HOURS WILL IT TAKE JTF TO COMBAT 100 BOKOS 'IF 8HRS TAKE 2. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kachikwu Brokers IPMAN Peace Deal / Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.