Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story (4559 Views)

Nigeria Rated 8th Most Corrupt Nation- PM NEWS, Lagos / Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll / Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by takedat(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
Gbawe: I will email Sowore (saharareporters) so he can put this in the public domain. President's propagandist and lie merchant discombobulated. Choi. Reno don suffer grin grin grin
Nice one bruv! They expect everyone to imbibe the culture of concordance and Yessirism with their stacks of lies!
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by solomon111(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
All hail the progressives.
Opposition my foot!
Only gullible Nigerians still believe we have a credible opposition.
Btw,i think it's time FG start arresting mischevious elements that thrive on heating up the polity through the propagation of false news.
Democracy is not an excuse for devlish people to post treasonous,damaging and most of the time untrue statements in the media.
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Gbawe: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mogidi:

I think Gbawe may be fasting, its Ramadan, expect him to come late tonight like a thief avoiding capture. You won't see him on this thread even if he comes.

Mumu olodo , see your 'herded' idiocy exposed here for the entire world to see and captured for posterity? You lot have no shame with how, time and time again, it is exposed you are a clannish bunch worshipping lies, deception and fraud. Shameless d1mw1ts.
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by takedat(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Which confers the budding opposition members the full right to deploy sensational headlines designed to fulfill some inordinate needs . .

I now get you.
When did PM NEWS become an opposition propaganda outlet? The same PM NEWS that carried a false story on Ajimobi's wife and you all(Pro PDP) rejoiced over it before it was later discovered to be false? Try again!

1 Like

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Garrithe1st: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
solomon111: All hail the progressives.
Opposition my foot!
Only gullible Nigerians still believe we have a credible opposition.
Btw,i think it's time FG start arresting mischevious elements that thrive on heating up the polity through the propagation of false news.
Democracy is not an excuse for devlish people to post treasonous,damaging and most of the time untrue statements in the media.

Abeg sharrap dia.... Omokri has been exposed as a fork-tongued liar and you've got the guts to scream opposition. You're a pathetic being...

Now go shove your bald head into your toilet..

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by solomon111(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
take dat: Nice one bruv! They expect everyone to have a culture of concordance and Yessirism with their stack of lies!
Look at this shameless individual.
Was this statement not from transparency international?
When did sowore or whatever he calls himself became a credible source of corruption index?
Have you people no dignity?
What do you guys gain from all these nonsense?
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by solomon111(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Abeg sharrap dia.... Omokri has been exposed as a fork-tongued liar and you've got the guts to scream opposition. You're a pathetic being...

Now go shove your bald head into your toilet..

cheesy cheesy
Jump into a lagoon,you dumb head.
When did omokri start influencing transparency international?
Is that how classless you people are?
Accusing an innocent man of influencing an organisation as big as transparency international.
Tufiakwa.
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Garrithe1st: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Once more a mumu who bears the name of a wise king in bible times is making a FOOL of himself..

I dey laff ooo!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by jmaine: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
take dat: When did PM NEWS become an opposition propaganda outlet? The same PM NEWS that carried a false story on Ajimobi's wife and you all(Pro PDP) rejoiced over it before it was later discovered to be false? Try again!

My statement went beyond PM news . .
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by takedat(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
solomon111: Look at this shameless individual.
When did sowore or whatever he calls himself became a credible source of corruption index?
Are you a fo0l or just intellectually challenged? Did the story originate from Sowore's Sahara Reporters? Can't you see that the TI's press release was published in April and has nothing to do with the story?

2 Likes

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Garrithe1st: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
solomon111: Jump into a lagoon,you dumb head.
When did omokri start influencing transparency international?
Is that how classless you people are?
Accusing an innocent man of influencing an organisation as big as transparency international.
Tufiakwa.

Mehn you dull sha!!

Seems ur head is full of mud. Go sit in front of a dressing mirror and weep profusely for the pathetic and wasted being therein..

cheesy
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by solomon111(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st: Once more a mumu who bears the name of a wise king in bible times is making a FOOL of himself..

I dey laff ooo!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
look at this tool.
Smh.
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by takedat(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

My statement went beyond PM news . .
Here we are discussing a report which originated from PM NEWS.
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by tomakint: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Most times all these clowns from the opposition will always want to make a mountain out of a mole-hill when its apparently needless! Nigeria had been occupying the first and second position of the most corrupt nation before Jonathan got there, now he is there we are 8th. Hopefully, by the time this man leaves by 2019 there is every likelihood Nigeria will be proud to be Nigerians but what do we got here undecided a clown dancing azonto because Nigeria is ranked 8th in the world amidst corrupt nations thinking his warped mind had predicted it when in actual fact Jonathan is working!

4 Likes

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by solomon111(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
take dat: Are you a fo0l or intellectually challenged? Did the story originate from Sowore's Sahara Reporters? Is Corruption barometer the same as Corruption Index?
The first place i got the news was from SR,you crazed cretin.
Tell me the credible organisation responsible for the "corruption barometer" .
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Gbawe: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
solomon111: Look at this shameless individual.

Clannish illiterate. You are still here talking when you should pick race and run. What is from TI? Omokri 419ned himself and then fools like you. TI did not offer a rebuttal as Omokri claimed because they cannot and did not since they actually have a released global corruption barometer 2013 on their official website. They would have read the saharareporter article to note, unlike the illiterate Omokri, that PM spoke correctly on the Global corruption barometer 2013 which exist and not the global corruption perception indexx 2013 which does not exist yet. Kapish mumu?

What Omokri 419ned you grade A olodos with was an except from a release by TI in 2013 which has nothing to do with the Saharareporters article of yesterday. Omokri simply banked on you not opening the link to see he pretends the utterance of TI from 3 months is a current rebuttal to cover his lie of :Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story.

See for yourself. Below is what Omokri produced a clannish mumu like you gobbled up ignorantly:

Transparency International, the global anti-corruption organisation, has no links with an organisation calling itself ‘Transparency in Nigeria (TIN)’ and has written to the organisation demanding that it stop associating its work with Transparency International, its name and logo.

Several articles published in the Nigerian press last week referred to a report titled ‘Budget Discipline Perception Index (BDPI) 2012/2013’, by ‘Transparency in Nigeria (TIN)’, describing the organisation as the Transparency International chapter in Nigeria. Transparency International has no links with ‘Transparency in Nigeria’, nor does it currently have an affiliate in Nigeria.

Transparency International is not responsible for the report “Budget Discipline Perception Index (BDPI) 2012/2013” and does not endorse its

Use the link Omokri himself produced to see the above posted verbatim and in full to reveal the part Omokri the 419ner deliberately left out i.e the date of April 2013. Clannish Mumu. omokri did this same thing before trying to launder GEJ's image pertaining to corruption and was exposed them back then also. Check the archives. I am surprised GEJ retained the bumbling mumu. He is so crudely unintelligent, sly and dishonest. In short, the sort who surround the President and are making a fortune from him. Via helping him lie to Nigerians

A Spokesperson for the Nigerian President cheaply passing off April 2013 unrelated comment as utterances affiliated to a release made yesterday while he craftily relied on hiding the date (shown below) to carry off his deception. Well, with clannish mumus like you everywhere why will Omokri not try this cheap and reprehensible act of outright deception.

http://www.transparency.org/news/pressrelease/20130412_ti_asks_nigerian_organisation_to_stop_using_logo

TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL ASKS NIGERIAN ORGANISATION TO STOP USING ITS NAME AND LOGO

FILED UNDER:
Posted 12 April 2013 by Transparency International Secretariat

Transparency International, the global anti-corruption organisation, has no links with an organisation calling itself ‘Transparency in Nigeria (TIN)’ and has written to the organisation demanding that it stop associating its work with Transparency International, its name and logo.

Several articles published in the Nigerian press last week referred to a report titled ‘Budget Discipline Perception Index (BDPI) 2012/2013’, by ‘Transparency in Nigeria (TIN)’, describing the organisation as the Transparency International chapter in Nigeria. Transparency International has no links with ‘Transparency in Nigeria’, nor does it currently have an affiliate in Nigeria.
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by takedat(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
solomon111: The first place i got the news was from SR,you crazed cretin.
Tell me the credible organisation responsible for the "corruption barometer" .
Half-Wit! You are too dull to take cognizance that SR credited the news to PM NEWS.

1 Like

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Garrithe1st: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
solomon111: look at this tool.
Smh.

So you're the mumu??

Thanks for answering ur title...

Jokes aside, ur daftness is legendary...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Gbawe: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
take dat: Half-Wit! You are too dull to take cognizance that SR credited the news to PM NEWS.

Don't mind the cretin. Some simply do not know when to quit. Below, presented again, is the the link that shows that the Global corruption barometer 2013 PM spoke on exists thus discrediting the confused and worthless Omokri who has now led the clannish supporters of GEJ on a merry dance. There must be a 'mumu gene' allele predisposing these guys to supporting GEJ grin grin grin

http://www.transparency.org/gcb2013/report

1 Like

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Gbawe: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st:

So you're the mumu??

Thanks for answering ur title...

Jokes aside, ur daftness is legendary...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think we should start calling them team GEJ 419 from now on cool cool Omokri has now ensured they richly deserve the tag. cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by fbiswagger: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
The Global Barometer which you claimed as your source did not say Nigeria is the 8th most corrupt nation. The Barometer is not even the yardstick that TI uses to rank corruption. The ranking is done based on the Corruption Perception Index. I would urge all readers to read the so called Barometer and also urge the poster to quote where Nigeria was so ranked.

1 Like

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Gbawe: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
fbiswagger: The Global Barometer which you claimed as your source did not say Nigeria is the 8th most corrupt nation. The Barometer is not even the yardstick that TI uses to rank corruption. The ranking is done based on the Corruption Perception Index. I would urge all readers to read the so called Barometer and also urge the poster to quote where Nigeria was so ranked.

Buddy, you guys should give it up and know when to walk away. Nothing you write can deflect from the blatant 419, deception and attempt at misinformation Omokri wilfully engaged in. His obvious comprehension deficit does not look good for the Presidency either. So you guys should just shut up now rather than make it worse.

Omokri tried to discredit PM by saying the news source "lied" basing his case on how the 2013 corruption perception index did not exist yet the m0r0n, in his haste to 'spin' and earn his money, did not realise that PM spoke on the Global corruption barometer of 2013 which is indeed on the website of TI. Give it up dude. You cannot spin what is written below by Omokri. The dude only deserves to be fired immediately:

Our attention has been drawn to a story on some news sites stating that Transparency International has listed Nigeria as the 8th most corrupt nation in the world for 2013. This information is completely untrue as Transparency International has not even released its annual Corruption Perception Index (CPI). The last CPI was the CPI of 2012 in which Nigeria made improvements.
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by fbiswagger: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
But Gbawe, rather than insulting why don't you calm down and face the issues which are as follows;

i. The Global Barometer IS NOT a ranking done by Transparency International. It is a survey of how CITIZENS feel about their country and in any case it NEVER rated Nigeria the 8th most corrupt nation in the world.

ii. The ONLY ranking that Transparency International does is the annual Corruption Perception Index and TI has not released one for this year. This is true. If this is a lie then disprove it with facts. Please don't insult me and others just give us the evidence and close our mouths forever. Has TI released the CPI for 2013? Does it list Nigeria as 8th most corrupt nation? If yes then Omokri is a liar. If no, then he is telling the truth and you are the liar. Simples!

iii. Relying on insults in your responses only shows that you have no case and want to turn this intellectual exercise to a fight to divert attention from the fact that you have no basis for your claims. Let your evidence do the talking not your insults.

6 Likes

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Gbawe: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
fbiswagger: But Gbawe, rather than insulting why don't you calm down and face the issues which are as follows;

i. The Global Barometer IS NOT a ranking done by Transparency International. It is a survey of how CITIZENS feel about their country and in any case it NEVER rated Nigeria the 8th most corrupt nation in the world.

ii. The ONLY ranking that Transparency International does is the annual Corruption Perception Index and TI has not released one for this year.

iii. Relying on insults in your responses only shows that you have no case and want to turn this intellectual exercise to a fight to divert attention from the fact that you have no basis for your claims. Let your evidence do the talking not your insults.

Dude, quit with the dishonesty and spin. This is what you people do all the time. You are telling me "rather than insulting" as if I have no reason for that when ALUU barbarians, as they have been doing from thread to thread, mentioned me on the first page as the subject of their e-lynching. These fools are doing this now throughout the forum going around shouting Gbawe, Illugunboy, take dat, demdem, Garri et al and invoking the names of other posters, unprovoked, into their idiocy. I now hit them back hard and you are talking of insult? Are you for real? Just shows how patently biased you are. Go back to the first page and see whether I have a reason to be polite to any of the cretins here.

Secondly, what are you going on about? Did PM ever tell you that TI conducted the global corruption barometer or did they accurately report that it is the collated opinion of citizens that TI produced for their 2013 global corruption Barometer? See below what PM reported and stop this revisionism you think is helping your pathetic attempt at damage limitation.

Additionally, I don't know what point you seek to make by discountenancing the statistical collation of how citizens perceive corruption in their own nation. Is it not a very relevant index, to be taken seriously, considering that it is those actually living the life and wearing the shoes who can tell that corruption has indeed worsened and that the shoe pinches more. Dude, just walk away and stop talking.

PM did nothing wrong here. Omokri did and so too all the other idiots here who blindly allowed themselves to be led on a path of lies because of their clannish and senseless hatred for everything and everyone they perceive to be against their very corrupt, flawed and misruling messiah.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-rated-8th-most-corrupt-nation-pm-news-lagos?page=1

Anti-corruption nonprofit Transparency International, TI, has released its 2013 Global Corruption Barometer, which surveyed residents in 107 countries, ranking Nigeria, Zambia, Paraguay, Mexico, Zimbabwe, Venezula and Russia as the largest countries on the globe with active corruption indices with Liberia and Mongolia leading the table.

1 Like

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by fbiswagger: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Gbawe:

Dude, quit with the dishonesty and spin. This is what you people do all the time. You are telling me "rather than insulting" as if I have no reason for that when ALUU barbarians, as they have been doing from thread to thread, mentioned me on the first page as the subject of their e-lynching. These fools are doing this now throughout the forum going around shouting Gbawe, Illugunboy, take dat, demdem, Garri et al and invoking the names of other posters, unprovoked, into their idiocy. I now hit them back hard and you are talking of insult? Are you for real? Just shows how patently biased you are. Go back to the first page and see whether I have a reason to be polite to any of the cretins here.

Secondly, what are you going on about? Did PM ever tell you that TI conducted the global corruption barometer or did they accurately report that it is the collated opinion of citizens that TI produced for their 2013 global corruption Barometer? See below what PM reported and stop this revisionism you think is helping your pathetic attempt at damage limitation.

Additionally, I don't know what point you seek to make by discountenancing the statistical collation of how citizens perceive corruption in their own nation. Is it not a very relevant index, to be taken seriously, considering that it is those actually living the life and wearing the shoes who can tell that corruption has indeed worsened and that the shoe pinches more. Dude, just walk away and stop talking.

PM did nothing wrong here. Omokri did and so too all the other idiots here who blindly allowed themselves to be led on a path of lies because of their clannish and senseless hatred for everything and everyone they perceive to be against their very corrupt, flawed and misruling messiah.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-rated-8th-most-corrupt-nation-pm-news-lagos?page=1

Gbawe, have I insulted you? I don't think so. So treat me as I have treated you. Apart from insults and using foul language you have not responded to the issues raised by the rebuttal. Omokri in his piece did not say anything other than that TI HAS NOT listed Nigeria as the 8th most corrupt nation and that as a matter of fact they have not released their CPI for 2013. Thus any headline that says Nigeria Listed as 8th Most Corrupt Nation is FALSE. If you agree then we have no controversy. If, however, what you are saying is that SR and PM News relied on the Global Barometer and not the TI official CPI then two issues arise. First, the Barometer DOES NOT LIST NIGERIA AS 8th MOST CORRUPT NATION. Secondly, the Barometer is not a yardstick for measuring corruption. ANYBODY WHO HAD READ SR AND PM NEWS INITIAL REPORT WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TI HAS RATED NIGERIA 8TH MOST CORRUPT NATION WHICH IT HAS NOT. Go through Omokri's piece again and perhaps you may understand his reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Gbawe: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
fbiswagger:

Gbawe, have I insulted you? I don't think so. So treat me as I have treated you. Apart from insults and using foul language you have not responded to the issues raised by the rebuttal. Omokri in his piece did not say anything other than that TI HAS NOT listed Nigeria as the 8th most corrupt nation and that as a matter of fact they have not released their CPI for 2013. Thus any headline that says Nigeria Listed as 8th Most Corrupt Nation is FALSE. If you agree then we have no controversy. If, however, what you are saying is that SR and PM News relied on the Global Barometer and not the TI official CPI then two issues arise. First, the Barometer DOES NOT LIST NIGERIA AS 8th MOST CORRUPT NATION. Secondly, the Barometer is not a yardstick for measuring corruption. Go through Omokri's piece again and perhaps you may understand his reasoning.

Dude, after all that has been copiously pointed out, you still convince yourself that is the limitation of what Omokri said? I think it is clear to all that you are the one insulting yourself with your unbelievably dishonest utterance. After it has been proven, beyond doubt, Omokri engaged in fraud and deliberate misinformation you are still able to hold brief for him? I wonder how you think people perceive you in light of your frivolous attempt at defending what even a child will know looks very bad for Omokri.
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Gbawe: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Abeg stop dancing unclad here with ur unreasonable posts.

These GEJ fans sef !!!! Are they for real? For sensible people, this is even more damning because it is Nigerians themselves, the stakeholders and real victims, saying that corruption has worsened.

In Nigeria, 84% of those surveyed by Transparency International claimed corruption had increased in the past two years, a higher percentage than almost any other country in the world.
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by fbiswagger: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Gbawe:

Dude, after all that has been copiously pointed out, you still convince yourself that is the limitation of what Omokri said? I think it is clear to all that you are the one insulting yourself with your unbelievable utterance. After it has been proven, beyond doubt, Omokri engaged in fraud and deliberate misinformation you are still able to hold brief for him? I wonder how you think people perceive you in light of your frivolous attempt at defending what even a child will know looks very bad for Omokri.

Insult me all you want, I will neither get angry or insult you back. All I have been asking for is that you answer the issues raised in the rebuttal which to refresh your memory are as follows;

ii. The ONLY ranking that Transparency International does is the annual Corruption Perception Index and TI has not released one for this year thus any headline that says NIGERIA LISTED AS 8th MOST CORRUPT NATION is FALSE.

If these are lies then produce evidence to convince us that the Omokri dude has lied. No matter how much you insult the truth it will not become a lie so save your insults for those on whom they are effective and produce evidence to back your claims.

3 Likes

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
Some people have gone MAD all the name of politics. I wonder why sane people would jubilate over negative news concerning their own country.

I've not read the full TI report but my understanding of it is that it was a survey and such surveys are very SUBJECTIVE. For me, the report is a wake up call for all of us to do more against corruption. Dont give or take bribe. If there's no giver, there'll be no receiver.

Unfortunately for us in Nigeria, rather than take the positive from the report, we play politics with it. The opposition parties and their online vultures see it as another tool for fighting GEJ. In the end, the purpose of the TI survey is defeated in our country.

Meanwhile, Reno Omokri did a very poor and shoddy job in the so called rejoinder. Even the link provided does not support what he wrote. The statement was just cut and joined, and laced with falsehood. I doubt if the rejoinder came from him. If indeed the statement emanated from him, that will be very sad and unfortunate. President Jonathan would never sanction such shameful lies.

1 Like

Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by Gbawe: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Some people have gone MAD all the name of politics. I wonder why sane people should jubilate over negative news concerning their own country.

I've read the full TI report but my understanding of it is that it was a survey and it is very SUBJECTIVE. For me, the report is a wake up call for all of us to do more against corruption. Dont give or take bribe. If there's no giver, there'll be no receiver.

Unfortunately for us in Nigeria, rather than take the positive from the report, we play politics with it. The opposition parties and their online vultures see it as another tool for fighting GEJ. In the end, the purpose of the TI survey is defeated in our country.

Meanwhile, Reno Omokri did a very poor and shoddy job in the so called rejoinder. Even the link provided does not support what he wrote. The statement was just cut and joined, and laced with falsehood. I doubt if the rejoinder came from him. If indeed the statement emanated from him, that will be very sad and unfortunate. President Jonathan would never sanction such shameful lies.

Opuro. Reno Omokri number 2 has landed. Nothing for you to spin here. Move along shameless sycophant. Nigerians themselves have spoken about worsening corruption.

Yet, nauseating sycophants like you keep insisting otherwise, as the liar Reno does, so as to deceive the public and confuse them with lie and propaganda to the extent they are blind to the antics of your messiah that shows he is an enabler of corruption.

The world is sick with the corruption under GEJ. This is why the USA dumped diplomacy to label the GEJ government as one "not serious about fighting corruption". You are not only an Insincere9gerian but you are an enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story by ballabriggs: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Omokri a dullard and mumu. So the fool used an April publication to state TI has rebutted a recent report. These people are so shameless and daft.

The type of ediots we see in this Nigeria daily ehn.

TI has its report, and results show Nigeria ranked 8, so what is there to argue again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bokoharam‬ Leader Shekau Alive And Well Did The Military Deceive Us? (pics) / The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed / Buhari Administration: Of Lies, Confusion, Deceit, And Cluelesness (PHOTO SPEAK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.