Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) (2394 Views)

Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) / Oge Okoye Flaunts Cleavage & Tattoo In New Photos / Paul Okoye Flaunts Abs,shows Off Swimming Skills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by Kaymisola(f): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
When you are BIG, you are big!

PSquare's manager and elder brother, Jude Okoye, shared this photo a while ago to show how blessed he is - oh by the way, he is acquiring a new toy soon, he is currently deliberating on which model to get...congrats in advance to him!http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/we-spend-dollars-jude-okoye-flaunts-his.html

Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by spenca: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
keep your pixs to u, we aint gonna open any link so you can keep looking at the pixs alone

7 Likes

Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by harlos: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
spenca: keep your pixs to u, we aint gonna open any link so you can keep looking at the pixs alone
gbam!!!
Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
chop the pishure if you cannot post them here
Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by ikanason(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
this is the picture
Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by Omaku4(f): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
spenca: keep your pixs to u, we aint gonna open any link so you can keep looking at the pixs alone
I like dat
Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by iamdsam: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kaymisola: When you are BIG, you are big!

PSquare's manager and elder brother, Jude Okoye, shared this photo a while ago to show how blessed he is - oh by the way, he is acquiring a new toy soon, he is currently deliberating on which model to get...congrats in advance to him!http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/we-spend-dollars-jude-okoye-flaunts-his.html
So you expect me to open your rubbish website. Please keep your damn pic to yourself. I nor wan see am *continues soaking garri*
Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by shaqoloye(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
kaymisola, ure a big fool,photoshop in d making, will never open kemi filani blog again self
Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by wizberrysokey(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
we aint gonna open any link.if u don make am,why u con dey show us? Make e vex us abi? Ur plans no go work.
we aint gonna open any link.if u don make am,why u con dey show us? Make e vex us abi? Ur plans no go work.
Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by nairaman66(m): 3:17am On Jul 13, 2013
Terrible! Everyone wants to own a blog.. Empty and junk story. I say eat ur *** and the pics as well..
Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by 3ace(m): 4:12am On Jul 13, 2013
I for say make I add my own but I don see enough bashing already. No do am again OP, you hia?
Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by Linoversace: 5:41am On Jul 13, 2013
What's with these bloggers sef
You no dey read at all?

NLers ain't clicking...the earlier you start putting woreva info you got here,the better for you!
Re: We Spend DOLLARS! Jude Okoye Flaunts His Money, Phone And Laptop (photo) by dridowu: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2013
Kemi filani, i hope dos celebrities dy pay ur money, cos ds ur found new job must dy pay u

(1) (Reply)

Spot Annie Idibia’s Baby Bump In This ‘matching Outfit’ Photo With Isabella / How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Killed My Husband –dimgba Igwe’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.