Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) (2394 Views)

Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
The Harp Rhythm Unplugged concert went down last night at the Eko Hotel and yes it was fun!
Right from the beginning of the concert to the very end, there were no dull moments except for Waje's, Toni Tones, Sasha's and a few others performances - Infact Waje's 'You dey your lane' track rendition was so dry that no one clapped after she finished....she had to say to "you people should berra clap o..." and that was when some peeps clapped.
(AY at the concert dancing with his wife - photo one)
So here's the gist:
Comedian AY arrived with his beautiful wife and settled down on one of the VVIP tables....about 20 minutes later (around 10:30pm), he stood up, left his seat and went out to receive a call or do God knows what.
He returned in like 15 minutes later and while trying to scale his way through to the VVIP section, the huge, angry looking bouncer at the entrance stopped him. The following conversation ensued between them:
Bouncer: You can't go in without your pass please
AY: (smirks) Are you OK?
Bouncer: I am Ok, you just can't go in without your pass, let me see your wristband
AY: Are you sure you are ok? Do you know who I am? U mean you don't know who I am (he said angrily...when he noticed that I was looking at their direction, he lowered his voice, looked here and there to be sure no one else was paying attention, showed the bouncer his wrist band (VVIP access card), hissed and returned to his seat.
On returning to his seat he began hissing and complaining about the bouncer's rudeness to his wife.
The funny part was, the whole drama kinda repeated itself a second time - AY went out again to receive a call or attend to some stuffs and while returning he was stopped again but this time, AY pushed the man and walked away, he didn't even listen to him!
The bouncer was on the verge of going after him but I wonder why he changed his mind and retired back to his post.
I was seriously hoping for a big scene though
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/12/how-comedian-ay-was-bounced-at-rhythm.html

Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
I didn't bother reading d story, cos I know dat some of d OP thread have made FP, going thru the comments below, like say d story no cum genuine !
But just incase they put it there to generate traffic

Ps: >>>>>>VOTE YOUR
NAIRALAND MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2013>>>>
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by homesteady(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
If he had shown the bouncer his wrist ban immediately, would he have died? I wonder why some people just can't make life easier for themselves! They always want to create a scene!
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by merzybenedict(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
[/color] She said she got a boi frnd 'cool story'...lyk olu maintain ringtone u r 'nawti'...i.e...e no consign me...wait..where r the *fucking* pics..?! sad[color=#990000]
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by martyns303(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
There's something fishy about this story, u were outside when AY was initially trying to get in when the first incident occurred, then you followed AY to his seat and overheard the conversation between him and his wife, then you followed him outside again to witness the second encounter. Pardon me but that's the only logic I could come up with, except u are AY's personal assistant that follows him around.

2 Likes

Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
I wasn't outside, I was at the vvip section, my table was close to where the bouncer was standing.
He went out with his phone, so that's why i assumed that he went to receive a call.
I ddnt need to get to his table to find out what he was saying to his wife, you could tell from his facial expression and angry countenance. Durr...
martyns303: There's something fishy about this story, u were outside when AY was initially trying to get in when the first incident occurred, then you followed AY to his seat and overheard the conversation between him and his wife, then you followed him outside again to witness the second encounter. Pardon me but that's the only logic I could come up with, except u are AY's personal assistant that follows him around.
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Imagine! You be AY and so what? Just do the right thing show your wrist band. The organizers know why they gave him the band. Naija sef ...you for Kanye West naaa! Feeling pissed now sef <tears hair> <walks away> angry
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
bigtt76: Imagine! You be AY and so what? Just do the right thing show your wrist band. The organizers know why they gave him the band. Naija sef ...you for Kanye West naaa! Feeling pissed now sef <tears hair> <walks away> angry
well said.
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by martyns303(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Flirtyfemi: I wasn't outside, I was at the vvip section, my table was close to where the bouncer was standing.
He went out with his phone, so that's why i assumed that he went to receive a call.
I ddnt need to get to his table to find out what he was saying to his wife, you could tell from his facial expression and angry countenance. Durr...
Ok I believe u, and I must commend, u have a very good hearing to have heard the whole conversation between AY and the bouncer irrespective of the noise from the concert, I must also commend u of ur ability to effectively read people's facial expression, have you considered a profession in human behaviour? Blogging ain't really paying that much these days u know.

1 Like

Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
martyns303:
Ok I believe u, and I must commend, u have a very good hearing to have heard the whole conversation between AY and the bouncer irrespective of the noise from the concert, I must also commend u of ur ability to effectively read people's facial expression, have you considered a profession in human behaviour? Blogging ain't really paying that much these days u know.
LOL!!! Guy no b mortal kombat u dey play oh grin
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by blesoh(f): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
story story!
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
martyns303:
Hahahahahahha! Spot on!
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by Oluomo6: 2:54am On Dec 17, 2013
martyns303:

Lool... This guy dey vex oo!
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2013
Ok adun c am...
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Loool
Re: How Comedian AY Was Almost Bounced At The Rhythm Unplugged Concert (photos) by hatux: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Shey i read am sha ??

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Killed My Husband –dimgba Igwe’s Wife / Rihanna Posts Bare Chest Pics For Puma / See Beautiful Picture Of Wizkids Sister, Niece And Nephew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.