Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Rita Dominic At 38: An Inspiration To Single Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic At 38: An Inspiration To Single Ladies (3117 Views)

Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) / Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Rita Dominic At Zaron Hunger Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic At 38: An Inspiration To Single Ladies by graciella(f): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
As Nollywood Actress and Producer, Rita Dominic Clocks 38 today, I read in some comments about this story, some where asking "you no go go marry, you don old, 38? Etc.

I laughed. You know why? Its not about getting married, its about what you have achieved without the help of a man or a woman. I have not heard of any scandal about Rita Dominic, she still stay clean, do her work/job. Many Nigerians watch movies produced by her, yet they don't know she is the one that produced it.

My dear, I know of people who got married and had kids after 42, the so called age for menopause for women, Not forgetting the wife of Abraham, Sarah she gave birth to a son at the age of ninety! If she were in Africa, she would have received the lambashing of her life cos she never had a son.

I respect. Single Strong women all over the world, Like Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji. I encourage single women to take responsibility of their lives, and stop depending on any man, you can do it!

I have never seen or heard where rita dominic or genevieve nnaji dressed anyhow. Infact, Rita Dominic is the best dressed celebrity in any occasion if I am not mistaken.

Once again, I wanna wish Rita Dominic a Happy 38th Birthday!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z, Beyonce, Nelson Mandela & Rihanna Bodyguard Killed In Miami, Florida / Why Is Wizkid And Davido Beefing All The Time? / If You Could Have One Celebrity Come To Your House Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.