Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) (37147 Views)

Bisola Pictured With Rita Dominic At "Isoken" Movie Premiere / Rita Dominic At Genevieve Magazine Summer Party(pics) / Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by sugarbelly4: 5:41am On Feb 13, 2016
As we all know, she's always on point like 'Point and kill'. The actress and producer did not disappoint her fans as she stylishly for her new movie premier, Surul'ere. Y'All need to see this movie, cause I was there last night, so on point cheesy. See the photo below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/rita-dominic-dazzles-at-her-movie.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by sugarbelly4: 5:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Fashionista anytime any day. Checkout more of her pix at the glamour event @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/rita-dominic-dazzles-at-her-movie.html

She's know how to up1 and 2 and gets it right, indeed

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 5:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Lovely..
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by christinie(f): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Succulent.
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by kaywhynoni: 6:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Na #Normal Tin If you later see this on FP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:51am On Feb 13, 2016
Omalicha kiss...d babes too fine jor,cm get good fashion sense..choii.. inshort God settle down create her

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by cruzita(f): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2016
one of my favourite actress,dresses matured and reasonable and looking sexy all the time. she never disappoints .

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 13, 2016
I must be this gorgeous when I get to her age o. Pretty woman.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by Yomiesnug: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Rita fine sha
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by ukaegbu89(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2016
She still set anywayx
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by vosquare: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Loveeee her outfit
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by Samexdx(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2016
She try sha,at her age shes still cute
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by bunmioguns(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2016
She don dey old

Na make up dey do ojoro here

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by LEXYCOM: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Dat my ex-girlfriend
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2016
This Woman Should Be Approaching Menopause,N She Aint Married Yet!! Its High Someone Saves Her From Her Fake Stylish Life. #1stCommentMadeFP
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2016
is she preg ?
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by davedpo(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2016
GUD 4 HER
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by sambisaman: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2016
Too much make up. Don't like.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2016
So radiant cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2016
D paints are too much though...but i love the dress

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by kennyblaze007(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2016
This is so on point....Rita is a fashion killer anytime,anyday...That's my celebrity girlfriend...
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2016
simple and elegant!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2016
G0ldcircle:
I must be this gorgeous when I get to her age o. Pretty woman.

GoldCircle Hian...i thought i was the only #AngryNigerian here Anyway, never mind..no mind Rita. Have u been booked for tommorrow? wink
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2016
RalphTheToner:
This Woman Should Be Approaching Menopause,N She Aint Married Yet!! Its High Someone Saves Her From Her Fake Stylish Life. #1stCommentMadeFP

wake up man! There's no menopause anywhere. Technology has gone far. Even at the age of 60yrs. If she wants to preggy and give birth to a child. That can still be done so far the money is there.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2016
christinie:
Succulent.

You have no right to call her that.
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by nellaluv(f): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2016
She looks good.
Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2016
menix:
The Only celebrity I can think of marrying after Chidinma..
you no dey fear face ? Abi u wan marry ur grandma ? tongue

Re: Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) by Tpave(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2016
Make up too much shaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines / Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija / Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.