Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Airtel Bid & Get A Scam? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Bid & Get A Scam? (580 Views)

Current Whatsapp Video Calling Is A Scam! / Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! / MTN Double Your Balance Weekend Is A Scam ( Woo Note ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Bid & Get A Scam? by beautifulcrystalsyahooc: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2013
Please any winners yet on nairaland because I noticed only the same set of phone numbers keep winning all the stuff on the bid and get promo.

The last time I bidded, was told my bid of 12.65 was unique and the next second, they declared a bid of 13.76 the winner. That particular number had won more than 3times.
Re: Airtel Bid & Get A Scam? by jaydee316(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yes I ve won a bid. I was told I wld be contacted in 24hrs.Unfortunately, 2wks gone n still no one has contacted me. I calld customer care and they just keep saying be patient. I don tire to wait. Has anybody successfully redeemed his prize?
Re: Airtel Bid & Get A Scam? by jaydee316(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
beautifulcrystals@yahoo.c:
Please any winners yet on nairaland because I noticed only the same set of phone numbers keep winning all the stuff on the bid and get promo.

The last time I bidded, was told my bid of 12.65 was unique and the next second, they declared a bid of 13.76 the winner. That particular number had won more than 3times.
It is very posible for the same number to keep winning again and again if the subscriber is devoting a lot of time and money bidding. Provided he/she is redeeming his prize sha cos me never fit redeem my prize.

(1) (Reply)

Bematel And Techno N7 / Blacberry Playbook Issues / WARNING!!! Smartphone Pictures Could Put Your Privacy At Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.