Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) (8904 Views)

10 Top Facts About Rosaline Meurer, The Beautiful Actress / Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Omotola Ekeinde is a beauty Goddess. The only Nigerian actresses that came close to her in terms of beauty are Tonto Dike and Ini Edo. She's gorgeous and her husband dey lucky oo.. lol.

Nairalanders do u guys agree with me that she's the most beautiful actress to ever grace the Nigerian Cinema called Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by Ama80(f): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
No she is not.but she is among dem
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by kissty(f): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
to me she is
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by deeplow: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2015
bruh... I ain't even gon lie, that woman is the only reason I can manage to watch these nollywood movies. I dont even care if she knows how to act or not, I just cant take my eyes of her. she is a goddess
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 18, 2015
toto dike fyn pas genevieve? shocked

1 Like

Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by Glaxx(m): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Ya. Glaxx thinks so too. Check out that 2nd pics. Ageless...
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2015
deeplow:
bruh... I ain't even gon lie, that woman is the only reason I can manage to watch these nollywood movies. I dont even care if she knows how to act or not, I just cant take my eyes of her. she is a goddess
lol Gbamest!!
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Glaxx:
Ya. Glaxx thinks so too. Check out that 2nd pics. Ageless...
Yes oo, her beauty is top notch.
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
OkeEsibe:
toto dike fyn pas genevieve? shocked
Yes of course, Tonto is finer than Genevieve nah. Genevieve is a pretty actress and very talented but Tonto Dike is way out of her league in terms of beauty. You need to see Tonto in real life, OMG!! Dat girl is gorgeous!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by GentleToks(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2015
jiggaz:
Yes of course, Tonto is finer than Genevieve nah. Genevieve is a pretty actress and very talented but Tonto Dike is way out of her league in terms of beauty. You need to see Tonto in real life, OMG!! Dat girl is gorgeous!!

You are right; you need to see both in real life to see how gorgeous Tonto Dikeh is compare to Gene.
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
GentleToks:

You are right; you need to see both in real life to see how gorgeous Tonto Dikeh is compare to Gene.
Yes oo, you correct.
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by goldenvicky(f): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Did I jst hear u say d only actresses dat re close to omotola's beauty re ini nd tonto.Hw dare u pple even compare Tonto to Genny,if seein Tonto real lyf makes u pple to say she's more beautiful dan genny,den u pple nid to go nd see Genny.Dat lady is a goddess.Omotola is beautiful bt she's definitely nt d most beautiful,She nd Genny re more beautiful in deir own way.If u ve watched blood sisters nd see hw naturally beautiful they were,den u will knw dat dere's no comparison btw d two actresses. u can't even compare her wit classic Dakore,Monalisa,or even Queeneth Hilberth. u even said ini edo is close to omotola's beauty, u very funny.don't let me start callin dose new actresses for u,pple lyk Venita Akpofure(d lady dat acts AY's Crib),Lilian esoro,Mimi orjiekwe etc.Bt plss compare ini edo wit Chika ike,stephanie okereke,Angela okorie,yvonne okoro,mercy aigbe den ask urself if she's truly close to Omotola's beauty,lemme nt even talk of Rita Dominic oo,den if u see oge okoye real lyf, u will knw its nt all about seeing dem on d screen.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by HopeAtHand: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
goldenvicky:
Did I jst hear u say d only actresses dat re close to omotola's beauty re ini nd tonto.Hw dare u pple even compare Tonto to Genny,if seein Tonto real lyf makes u pple to say she's more beautiful dan genny,den u pple nid to go nd see Genny.Dat lady is a goddess.Omotola is beautiful bt she's definitely nt d most beautiful,She nd Genny re more beautiful in deir own way.If u ve watched blood sisters nd see hw naturally beautiful they were,den u will knw dat dere's no comparison btw d two actresses. u can't even compare her wit classic Dakore,Monalisa,or even Queeneth Hilberth. u even said ini edo is close to omotola's beauty, u very funny.don't let me start callin dose new actresses for u,pple lyk Venita Akpofure(d lady dat acts AY's Crib),Lilian esoro,Mimi orjiekwe etc.Bt plss compare ini edo wit Chika ike,stephanie okereke,Angela okorie,yvonne okoro,mercy aigbe den ask urself if she's truly close to Omotola's beauty,lemme nt even talk of Rita Dominic oo,den if u see oge okoye real lyf, u will knw its nt all about seeing dem on d screen.

See sermon on the mount.

To each the way they see it..We can't all buy your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by njuwo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
jiggaz:
Omotola Ekeinde is a Goddess.
Is she the one you are worshipping?
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
goldenvicky:
Lol Madam calm down. Omotola is a goddess. Met her severally in real life. Tonto is way out of the league of Genevieve in terms of beauty. Genevieve is pretty but Tonto is gorgeous!! Met both of them in real life.
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
njuwo:
Is she the one you are worshipping?
lol u no well.
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by njuwo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
jiggaz:
lol u no well.
Not that i want to go o, where is her shrine located?
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
njuwo:
Not that i want to go o, where is her shrine located?
lol Elegushi Beach.
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by njuwo(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
jiggaz:
lol Elegushi Beach.
Make we go together na, go see her.
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by goldenvicky(f): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

See sermon on the mount.

To each the way they see it..We can't all buy your opinion.

I personally prefer White ladies to black ones..U see?
If u say so,its ur choice buh it doesn't make white gals preetier dan black gals o
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by Pheals(f): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol she is nt u better open eyes u knw how many kids she as gave birth to & her beauty stil stay ok like this?
Ama80:
No she is not.but she is among dem
i see u prefer does wu bleach abi! This lady na african beauty girl #blackISbeauty
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yea,Omotola is d prettiest in d movie world... But i think Genny comes after her...nd d gap isnt much..Tonto is vry vry beautiful no doubt but her lips tho,,too big..So its Genny's beauty ova Tonto's..
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Pheals:
Lol she is nt u better open eyes u knw how many kids she as gave birth to & her beauty stil stay ok like this? i see u prefer does wu bleach abi! This lady na african beauty girl #blackISbeauty
gbam
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by badassProdigy(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2015

Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by Pheals(f): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wat is wrong
jiggaz:
gbam
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op must b high on dry poo. She's no where near my Genevieve

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pheals:
Wat is wrong
Nothing, am just agreeing with what u said.
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Op must b high on dry poo. She's no where near my Genevieve
Madam calm down. We are talking of real beauty here not talent or popularity, so sentiments aside. Genevieve is a pretty actress but Omotola is way out of her league. Omosexy is ravishing!!
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by jiggaz(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
the matter
Re: Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) by axortedbabe(f): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Genny oooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Twitter Trend Drives People To Cut Themselves For Bieber [#cutforbieber] / Nigeria Girls Come & See, Jennifer Lopez, 50, Flaunts Her Stunning Figure In Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.