Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Needed In Wholesale - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Needed In Wholesale (1465 Views)

Original Abeokuta Adire/kampala In Wholesale And Retail Quantity. / Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. / Any Distributor Of Hair Expression And Other Hair Product In Wholesale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed In Wholesale by delonz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
I just opened a Boutique. I need where I can get wholesale stuff such as. Jeans trousers: male/female, mens shirt, T. Shirt, polo, boxers and vest. Female: jeans trousers, shirt, gown and geggings/legies. Pls anybody with useful information on where I can get in good price should kindly guide me. I based in Delta I don't mind if the location of the stuff is in Lagos. I can go get them there, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Needed In Wholesale by Kingslaw(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
Why not go Onisha main market.
Pls if any one know where we can get this stuffs more cheaper,pls alert us.thanks
Re: Needed In Wholesale by viviansolutions(f): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1364907/high-quality-ladies-office-wear#16891938.

we can help you source from asia if you are interested.
Re: Needed In Wholesale by toyemz(f): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
hi
I have a whole lot of clothes ranging from female clothes,children clothes to men's clothes that i need to clear out at a very cheap wholesale price
if you are interested send an email to me @ toyinzz@yahoo.co.uk
and we will take it from there
The sale is strictly on wholesale basis as i need to clear the stock out
Re: Needed In Wholesale by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
@toyemz i'm also interested.plz where's your location
Re: Needed In Wholesale by paulbros: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2013
Hi
You can check www.paulbros.com,They supply regularly to clients in Lagos
tirupur@paulbros.com anishpaul5@gmail.com Whats Ap-8056955858
Re: Needed In Wholesale by modupeolaSIB: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2014
A wholesale ladies shoes company located in Lagos Nigeria,delivering bulk of wholesales shoes,ladies footwear..WE DO NOT SELL for personal use. Description 5 reason Why you should buy from us? 1)We save you the stress of buying wholesale shoes abroad and carrying and paying excess luggage. 2)We sell at our wholesale ladies shoes same price as the market or in some cases less than the market(why go through all the hustle) 3) we are consistent,we restock every week. 4) our wholesale ladies shoes/goods are unique 5)We offer doorstep delivery in Lagos,and waybill out of Lagos FAQ How do you sell? We sell in sets of 10,15,20,30 upwards size 36-42(that way we can ensure that the people who buy from us our genuine resellers.).For more details please visit http://www.shoesinbulk.com or contact modupe@shoesinbulk.com or call +2348097992615

Re: Needed In Wholesale by ComeCarry: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
ComeCarry.com is an ideal opportunity for people looking for opportunities to get into the fashion business (and the potential to grow it into something more).

It works whether you are buisness person, student,a housewife or even a full time employee.

Anyone who is interested can find out more at http://www.comecarry.com/

Examples of our products

Re: Needed In Wholesale by stechi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Needed In Wholesale by armanag: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
fashion all life
Re: Needed In Wholesale by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Pls I need a very reliable person who can supply me with female slippers/sandals. Should be affordable. Wholesalers only pls.
Re: Needed In Wholesale by stechi(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2014
peachafrique:

Pls I need a very reliable person who can supply me with female slippers/sandals. Should be affordable. Wholesalers only pls.

something like these? We can deliver.
If you have samples for us to produce, feel free to send the pix by mail and we would respond positively.

Re: Needed In Wholesale by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Pls are u in nigeria? And ur email pls
Re: Needed In Wholesale by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2014
stechi:

something like these? We can deliver.
If you have samples for us to produce, feel free to send the pix by mail and we would respond positively.
Pls are u in Nigeria? I need ur email adress too
Re: Needed In Wholesale by stechi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
peachafrique:

Pls are u in Nigeria? I need ur email adress too

It is not advisable to drop email on public fora like this hence i will send you an automated email from your profile page and await your reply.
Yes I am in Nigeria.
Re: Needed In Wholesale by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
I couldn't access my mail thru that means maybe cos I registered it on bbm.
stechi:

It is not advisable to drop email on public fora like this hence i will send you an automated email from your profile page and await your reply.
Yes I am in Nigeria.
Re: Needed In Wholesale by stechi(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
peachafrique:

No problem, its an automated email template to initiate conversation between both privately throught their mails.
However, I have sent you a reply to your mail. View and reply.
Thanks.
Re: Needed In Wholesale by stechi(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
peachafrique:

hope you got my reply to your last mail?
Re: Needed In Wholesale by alanic: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
hi
I have a whole lot of clothes ranging from female clothes,children clothes to men's clothes ,marathon clothes & also variations sports cloths that i need to clear out at a very cheap wholesale price
if you are interested send an email to me webmaster@alanic.com
and we will take it from there
The sale is strictly on wholesale basis as i need to clear the stock out

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Free Gifts Now Wholesale Costume Jewellery 100 Items For 50k / Beads Materials Beside University Of Ibadan Gate / Fashion Jobs And Fashion Career Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.