Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. (2247 Views)

Before,immediately Or After Faith? Wen Do U Receive The Gift Of The Holy Spirit? / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sir, I have no beef with you.....I liked your other thread.

You have stopped your pseudoscience and so, we have little to argue over. cheesy

Perhaps you are just in the mood today. Can you point to anything you think is pseudo in my science? Quote me, expose me. I have told you this before.

I hate your new atheist movement, that's one reason to be butthurt. But on science, pls quote me, if you can't, shut the f4k up! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

Perhaps you are just in the mood today. Can you point to anything you think is pseudo in my science? Quote me, expose me. I have told you this before.

I hate your new atheist movement, that's one reason to be butthurt. But on science, pls quote me, if you can't, shut the f4k up! tongue grin

grin grin grin

I will open a thread for your pseudoscience later.......Gotta go party!

You are a new atheist....mumu
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin

I will open a thread for your pseudoscience later.......Gotta go party!

You are a new atheist....mumu

Great...to not hide your illiteracy, lets take it to the Education section so that your silliness will shine bright to the educated.

Open it and direct me when ready.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

Great...to not hide your illiteracy, lets take it to the Education section so that your silliness will shine bright to the educated.

Azzhole, I promise you this evening.....

You shall be debunked right here on the religion section. angry
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Azzhole, I promise you this evening.....

You shall be debunked right here on the religion section. angry

I know you have something burning in you all this while......

1. New atheist movement

2. Abortion

3. whatever tongue

Takes a beer off my fridge, awaits you, prof LB.

tongue
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by MrTroll(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tanana!!!
*in dbanj voice*
Its about to go down...

Dumbo vs dumbero! lipsrsealed
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by MrTroll(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

Then such people need not identify as atheists, since logic and reason is found wanting in them and their reasoning. Being reasonable is what makes you an atheist.
yo! What reason would a psychpath need in order to kill?
You could even argue that what stops some people from going on a killing spree is their fear of god.
Listen man, religion is needed. For some people...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by bolaino(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sir, I have no beef with you.....I liked your other thread.

You have stopped your pseudoscience and so, we have little to argue over. cheesy

hahahaha, that's very true, ooman has stopped his pseudoscience banter, what happened ooman?
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by bolaino(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
@logicboy, the new atheism movement is becoming religious, and adherents of the concept are becoming intolerant of people in general, u guys should stop listening to richard dawkins, the guy's a sadist, u guys should try to be more tolerable of other people's religious backgrounds, everybody can't be atheists, there will surely be religious people all around us, so u guys better find a way to start tolerating religion. Logicboy beware of dawkins,

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
bolaino: hahahaha, that's very true, ooman has stopped his pseudoscience banter, what happened ooman?

Lol... LB's protegee...more like there is no opposition with enough scientific knowledge to debate with me.

I only debate science with Davidylan and the guy is no where to be found.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
bolaino: @logicboy, the new atheism movement is becoming religious, and adherents of the concept are becoming intolerant of people in general, u guys should stop listening to richard dawkins, the guy's a sadist, u guys should try to be more tolerable of other people's religious backgrounds, everybody can't be atheists, there will surely be religious people all around us, so u guys better find a way to start tolerating religion. Logicboy beware of dawkins,

did you just find your common sense?

I hate new atheist movement and that ain't changing ....
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

Lol... LB's protegee...more like there is no opposition with enough scientific knowledge to debate with me.

I only debate science with Davidylan and the guy is no where to be found.
lol
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

New atheism.....not new atheism movement

You are a new atheist.....make sure you look at the definition before you chat nonsense
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Troll: yo! What reason would a psychpath need in order to kill?
You could even argue that what stops some people from going on a killing spree is their fear of god.
Listen man, religion is needed. For some people...

More like there will be no Boko Haram and the Twin tower will still be standing, and so will many abortion clinics if people didn't believe in God.

Religion is not needed.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

New atheism.....not new atheism movement

You are a new atheist.....make sure you look at the definition before you chat nonsense

Hey biggie...... are you having tough time quoting me

ugly, dont tell me you can't find my posts tongue

I hate the atheist movement, new atheist movement, new atheism, whatever.....why should I not want to tolerate Christians ..... even Muslims....?

More like you are becoming atheist terrorists, so you think atheism cant bring peace, when that was what Hitchens preached...that atheism brings peace....

f4k you and dawkins, am not joining ya
.....am not a terrorist .....

tongue tongue tongue tongue : P
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by bolaino(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

hahahaha, I find it hard to believe that u hate the new atheism movement, cos this topic u created seems like something that the four horsemen of atheism would find pleasing,
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
bolaino: hahahaha, I find it hard to believe that u hate the new atheism movement, cos this topic u created seems like something that the four horsemen of atheism would find pleasing,

ha.ha..ha are you afraid of me?....... dont worry....I am dawkins and am coming to lock you up for your agnosticism tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
bolaino: hahahaha, I find it hard to believe that u hate the new atheism movement, cos this topic u created seems like something that the four horsemen of atheism would find pleasing,

Ooman's problem

-He makes sense at first
-then he contradicts himself later

grin grin grin

How is this his thread different from what new atheists write on reddit?

Ooman, as most people have noted, I AM YOUR DADDY

A BISHOP CAN NOT CONTEST WITH A POPE. cool

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by MrTroll(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

More like there will be no Boko Haram and the Twin tower will still be standing, and so will many abortion clinics if people didn't believe in God.

Religion is not needed.
guy, you're like the religious nutheads who bury their heads in the sand and shout I'm right! I'm right!!
Now I remember why i stopped arguing with you in the 1st place. Duncetongue
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ooman's problem

-He makes sense at first
-then he contradicts himself later

grin grin grin

How is this his thread different from what new atheists write on reddit?

Ooman, as most people have noted, I AM YOUR DADDY

A BISHOP CAN NOT CONTEST WITH A POPE. cool

hmmmmm ..... is this self flattery because you fail to point to one single post of mine that you can show is pseudoscience....?

You know, I can think am Napoleon.... but thinking it doesn't make me him... junky...

Go back to adult school will ya. Let dawkins teach you terrorism ...

Open that thread, if you dont... you are f4ked and has fooled only yourself... daddy pope....only mad people make such claims

tongue tongue

sorry if that hurts.....this is my last reply to this madness.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Troll: guy, you're like the religious nutheads who bury their heads in the sand and shout I'm right! I'm right!!
Now I remember why i stopped arguing with you in the 1st place. Duncetongue

am sorry I ever engaged you.... I forgot your name.... yeah right.. troll. you are empty.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by bolaino(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
grin godless and haPpy.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

https://www.nairaland.com/1358027/oomans-pseudoscience

b1tch, its on! angry
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
I still dey wait Maza and Foly bulletproof trials...
me too, june is over, we are in july
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Vansnickers: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2013
Another Thread derailed.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2013
Van snickers: Another Thread derailed.

You noted well...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heaven Or Earth, Where Would You Rather Spend Your Eternity If Asked To Choose? / Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... / What If Christians Ruled The World ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.