Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru (2993 Views)

'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / A Thread For Catholics / Scripture Library: Scriptures from the Bible and their meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
OK NOW I GOT TIME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION COMPREHENSIVELY. SO WHAT IT IS YOU ARE THINKING IS NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING. LETS START WITH VERSE 35

35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. PHILIP START TELLING HIM ABOUT JESUS

36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? AND AS THEY WENT FURTHER INTO SCRIPTURES THEY CAME UPON A CERTAIN SCRIPTURE, AND THE EUNUCH SAID 'SEE THIS SCRIPTURE HERE, WHAT PREVENTS ME FROM UNDERSTANDING IT ?'

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. AND PHILIP TOLD HIM IF HE BELIEVED IN JESUS WITH ALL HIS HEART, HE WOULD UNDERSTAND AND BE ABLE TO INTERPRET SCRIPTURES. AND HE SAID, I BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD'

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. AND THE EUNUCH STOPPED HIS CARRIAGE. AND THEY BOTH WENT DEEP INTO THE SCRIPTURES AND PHILIP TAUGHT HIM SO MANY SCRIPTURES.

39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. AND WHEN THEY FINISHED THE LESSONS, THE SPIRIT MOVED PHILIP TO GO TO ANOTHER CITY TO GO PREACH TO OTHER PEOPLE AND THE EUNUCH SAW HIM NO MORE AFTER THAT AND HE WENT ON HIS WAY HAPPY THAT HE HAD RECIEVED PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE SCRIPTURES FROM PHILIP

40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea. MEANWHILE PHILIP WAS IN AZOTUS PREACHING AND HE ALSO PREACHED IN SO MANY OTHER CITIES TILL HE CAME TO CAESAREA

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. NOTHING MAGICAL OR DISSAPEARING ACT HAPPENED

2 Likes

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by illicit(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Obadiah, actually i didnt know u to be a cocaine addict!

2 Likes

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
illicit: Obadiah, actually i didnt know u to be a cocaine addict!
COCAINE ? TOO EXPENSIVE FOR ME. I PREFER CHEAP DRUGS LIKE PANADOL AND PARACETAMOL cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by illicit(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: COCAINE ? TOO EXPENSIVE FOR ME. I PREFER CHEAP DRUGS LIKE PANADOL AND PARACETAMOL cheesy
wit dis ur transcription or translation, u must av overdosed then
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
illicit:
wit dis ur transcription or translation, u must av overdosed then
AND WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG WITH THE TRANSLATION ?
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by illicit(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
^ everything, that eunuch was actually baptised as it was written, the only argument should be that the whole story or the whole bible was fiction in the first place
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
illicit: ^ everything, that eunuch was actually baptised as it was written, the only argument should be that the whole story or the whole bible was fiction in the first place
BAPTIZED IS NOT WHAT YOU NIGERIANS THINK IT IS AND WATER IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. WATER MEANS DOCTRINE. BAPTIZED MEANS BEING TAUGHT ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE wink
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Goshen360(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: BAPTIZED IS NOT WHAT YOU NIGERIANS THINK IT IS AND WATER IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. WATER MEANS DOCTRINE. BAPTIZED MEANS BEING TAUGHT ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE wink

Do you have scriptures to show that water = doctrine and baptize = being taught knowledge?

5 Likes

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by ATMC(f): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Guess who is here! Goshen360 degrees! Welcome back! I LOVE YOU AND I MISSEDDDD YOU BIG TIME! ok obadiah, you're high again? Huh? Are you telling me also dt jesus was baptised into some esoteric knowledge by john?

5 Likes

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by MostHigh: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: OK NOW I GOT TIME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION COMPREHENSIVELY. SO WHAT IT IS YOU ARE THINKING IS NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING. LETS START WITH VERSE 35

35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. PHILIP START TELLING HIM ABOUT JESUS

36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? AND AS THEY WENT FURTHER INTO SCRIPTURES THEY CAME UPON A CERTAIN SCRIPTURE, AND THE EUNUCH SAID 'SEE THIS SCRIPTURE HERE, WHAT PREVENTS ME FROM UNDERSTANDING IT ?'

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. AND PHILIP TOLD HIM IF HE BELIEVED IN JESUS WITH ALL HIS HEART, HE WOULD UNDERSTAND AND BE ABLE TO INTERPRET SCRIPTURES. AND HE SAID, I BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD'

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. AND THE EUNUCH STOPPED HIS CARRIAGE. AND THEY BOTH WENT DEEP INTO THE SCRIPTURES AND PHILIP TAUGHT HIM SO MANY SCRIPTURES.

39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. AND WHEN THEY FINISHED THE LESSONS, THE SPIRIT MOVED PHILIP TO GO TO ANOTHER CITY TO GO PREACH TO OTHER PEOPLE AND THE EUNUCH SAW HIM NO MORE AFTER THAT AND HE WENT ON HIS WAY HAPPY THAT HE HAD RECIEVED PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE SCRIPTURES FROM PHILIP

40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea. MEANWHILE PHILIP WAS IN AZOTUS PREACHING AND HE ALSO PREACHED IN SO MANY OTHER CITIES TILL HE CAME TO CAESAREA

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. NOTHING MAGICAL OR DISSAPEARING ACT HAPPENED

And truly only 144 thousand males will understand this word

Most people would find this interpretation too hard to consume

Blessed are those of the first resurrection, for unto these the second death hath no power.

More light Sire!!!

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goshen360:

Do you have scriptures to show that water = doctrine and baptize = being taught knowledge?

YEZZUR wink REVELATION 17 VS 15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. <<<< TONGUES IS DOCTRINES

BAPTIZE bap·tize (bp-tz, bptz)
v. bap·tized, bap·tiz·ing, bap·tiz·es
v.tr.
b. To initiate.

in·i·ti·ate (-nsh-t)
tr.v. in·i·ti·at·ed, in·i·ti·at·ing, in·i·ti·ates

a. Instructed in esoteric knowledge.

es·o·ter·ic [es-uh-ter-ik] Show IPA
adjective

belonging to the select few.
private; secret; confidential.
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: Guess who is here! Goshen360 degrees! Welcome back! I LOVE YOU AND I MISSEDDDD YOU BIG TIME! ok obadiah, you're high again? Huh? Are you telling me also dt jesus was baptised into some esoteric knowledge by john?
OF COURSE JESUS WAS TAUGHT BY JOHN. HE CAME AS A MAN REMEMBER. HE DIDNT JUST COME DOWN AS SUPERMAN. THE POINT TO THE WHOLE THING IS TO COME AS MAN AND LEARN AS MAN AND BE TEMPTED AS MAN AND TO OVERCOME cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
MostHigh:

Blessed are those of the first resurrection, for unto these the second death hath no power.

More light Sire!!!
FLESH OF MY FLESH BONE OF MY BONE. DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS POIGNANT POST EXCEPT IT IS THE TYPE OF THING I WILL WRITE MYSELF WORD FOR WORD. I AM EXPERIENCING A PENTECOST MOMENT SIRE. THE ELECT ARE DEFINITELY BEING GATHERED. JUDAH IS RISING. WE ARE GOING HOME SOON SIRE. JUDAH IS RISING grin grin
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Goshen360(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
MostHigh:

More light Sire!!!

We all know you will always come out to support your #2 I.D even if he makes heretic statements and you just proved that. I will deal with both of you to the end of this thread.
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by ATMC(f): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: OF COURSE JESUS WAS TAUGHT BY JOHN. HE CAME AS A MAN REMEMBER. HE DIDNT JUST COME DOWN AS SUPERMAN. THE POINT TO THE WHOLE THING IS TO COME AS MAN AND LEARN AS MAN AND BE TEMPTED AS MAN AND TO OVERCOME cheesy
what about when jesus said i do d things i see my father...what's with it?
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by VictorR1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by ATMC(f): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Acaseriously? Obadiah you are 'most high'?
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goshen360:

We all know you will always come out to support your #2 I.D even if he makes heretic statements and you just proved that. I will deal with both of you to the end of this thread.
HE IS BACK grin grin grin
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by okeyxyz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Obadiah in full blast grin grin grin

I can see that shekpe and paraga (on empty stomach) are still your favorite brews.

4 Likes

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: what about when jesus said i do d things i see my father...what's with it?
HUH ? ANY ONE OF US CAN MAKE THAT STATEMENT TOO. GOD IS OUR FATHER TOO. WE ARE JOINT HEIRS WITH CHRIST ROMAANS 8 VS 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: Acaseriously? Obadiah you are 'most high'?
NO I AM NOT. GOSHEN IS DRUNK AS USUAL.
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
okeyxyz: Obadiah in full blast grin grin grin

I can see that shekpe and paraga (on empty stomach) are still your favorite brews.
SCRIPTURE DO SAY >>> PSALMS 104 VS 15 And wine that maketh glad the heart of man cheesy cheesy
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Pygru: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pygru: grin grin grin
wink YOUR THREAD GREW A TENTACLE SIRE
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Goshen360(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: Guess who is here! Goshen360 degrees! Welcome back! I LOVE YOU AND I MISSEDDDD YOU BIG TIME! ok obadiah, you're high again? Huh? Are you telling me also dt jesus was baptised into some esoteric knowledge by john?

Missed you too my dear sister. How you dey?
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Goshen360(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: Acaseriously? Obadiah you are 'most high'?

Yes he is. Haven't you noticed something?
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by ATMC(f): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
#blinks# beats me how i didn't all these while...#exhales
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by ATMC(f): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: HE IS BACK grin grin grin
o yeah...and as usual he's going to whoop your tipsy azz

1 Like

Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: o yeah...and as usual he's going to whoop your tipsy azz
HE BETTER WHOOP HIS OWN AZZ FIRST FOR PREACHING THAT ANTINOMIAN LAWLESS GRACE DOCTRINE grin
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: #blinks# beats me how i didn't all these while...#exhales

Actually he isnt MostHigh. I used to think he was and once accused him of it too. Until I stumbled on an earlier thread were their view seem to differ a bit and they were arguing about the difference. Although one quickly conceded to the other, I think the one did so because they both know they are alone in this section of NL and they need each other to spread and perpetuate their delusion; some sort of mutual infection. Since then I have noticed they dont agree on everything so they have to be different people.
At least that is what I hope is happening or else this MostHigh/Obadiah777 phenomenon has got to be the worst case of schizophrenia I have yet seen; a kind that continues even on an electronic platform like the internet.
I actually prefer the schizophrenia. I cringe just thinking that there are more people like Obadiah out there. It gives me goosebumps. grin
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by ATMC(f): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
What? You don't believe in d grace of our lord jesus christ? @obadiah
Re: Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Actually he isnt MostHigh. I used to think he was and once accused him of it too. Until I stumbled on an earlier thread were their view seem to differ a bit and they were arguing about the difference. Although one quickly conceded to the other, I think the one did so because they both know they are alone in this section of NL and they need each other to spread and perpetuate their delusion; some sort of mutual infection. Since then I have noticed they dont agree on everything so they have to be different people.
At least that is what I hope is happening or else this MostHigh/Obadiah777 phenomenon has got to be the worst case of schizophrenia I have yet seen; a kind that continues even on an electronic platform like the internet.
I actually prefer the schizophrenia. I cringe just thinking that there are more people like Obadiah out there. It gives me goosebumps. grin
WELL DAYUMMMMMMM grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because A Pastor Told Her It Cant Work / Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.